China Economy: News & Discussion

srevster

Country flag
AVATR sold 2000+ this Feb with $USD50000 per, it's based on Chang'an platform, CATL battery, Huawei's atuo drive tech. The brand is also a JV from three companies. Avatar and Xpeng have best auto drive tech in the market.

srevster

Country flag

srevster

Country flag

3.68 trillion rupees is $44B market size, roughly 2x the size of the US wedding market of $20b and China’s $25b market size.

more weddings = more babies = more funds for pensions = no demographic collapse

Blademaster

They want us to look at unrelated propaganda so they can feel better about themselves? You can put such posters on ignore :D
Listen you posting stuff about chinese stuff is fine but shitposting is not. You are on thin ice here. Enough shitposting. You are a guest here. In India, guests do not shit on others. Learn some manners while you are here.

Blademaster

Do u even understand
U r just derailing post these in Indian economy thread not here
And I better not explain my nationality to someone who is not even in India and doesn't know ground reality
U live in fantasy better come Indian economy thread and discuss things over there u will understand the situation
Even in that thread we don't tease China nor speak about them bcoz we know where we stand and what we have to achieve
Technological things U r posting is not even an iota of what they have achieved
I am discussing their economies and sometimes countering them but no u can't see bcoz u want to be in your fantasy
If u want to argue further then do in DM not in threads
Stop simping pls on behalf of the Chinese posters. Svrester's posts are relevant to this thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles