China Economy: News & Discussion

SexyChineseLady

Tesla, manufacturing wise, is basically a Chimerican company. lol

More than 50% of the cars that Tesla sold globally were made in Shanghai. They expect to expand the plant capacity to over 1 million.

And another Gigafactory in China is coming.

A Tesla design center is slated for Beijing.

The majority of the 60K cars built in Shanghai last month were exported to Europe and the rest of the world.

KurtisBrian

Country flag

More than 50% of the cars that Tesla sold globally were made in Shanghai. They expect to expand the plant capacity to over 1 million.

The majority of the 60K cars built in Shanghai last month were exported to Europe and the rest of the world.

China is creating a base and a partnership for Elon Musk. It would not be that far fetched that SpaceX might eventually have a factory in China!
Makes sense. You told us China is intending to launch thousands of satellites. SpaceX intends to launch 10000+ satellites into orbit. You want the same thing.

SpaceX = Space ten = Space net = Skynet. A world of robots, all jacked into the net. You will all have your place and never again question that place. Terminator movies...T-800 T-1000 T-1 or ti aka Papa ti or Palpa ti ne.

SexyChineseLady

East Asia gets the factories because East Asians are the BEST, MOST SKILLED and EFFICIENT, workers.
Had been like that since the 1960s. First with Japan, then the Four Tigers (South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore) and finally China.

Check this space, SpaceX might end up with a plant in China at some point. Elon Musk and China is looking very close now! lol

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Had been like that since the 1960s. First with Japan, then the Four Tigers (South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore) and finally China.

Check this space, SpaceX might end up with a plant in China at some point. Elon Musk and China is looking very close now! lol
just since the 1960s? thought it was always that way. The Last Samurai.... “They are an intriguing people. From the moment they wake they devote themselves to the perfection of whatever they pursue. I have never seen such discipline.”

Hinduism and Buddhism are ancient religions. Castes. Some people are just better at certain things.
I had a disagreement with a New Yorker (claiming to be a jew) about this. He felt money was the most important thing. I felt it was finding satisfaction with and being perfect at what one does. Endless greed of his kind vs the peace and balance of mine. I think his kind destroyed my people.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
just since the 1960s? thought it was always that way. The Last Samurai.... “They are an intriguing people. From the moment they wake they devote themselves to the perfection of whatever they pursue. I have never seen such discipline.”

Hinduism and Buddhism are ancient religions. Castes. Some people are just better at certain things.
I had a disagreement with a New Yorker (claiming to be a jew) about this. He felt money was the most important thing. I felt it was finding satisfaction with and being perfect at what one does. Endless greed of his kind vs the peace and balance of mine. I think his kind destroyed my people.
I suggest you join hare Krishna movement , we have made our life a slave to material possessions
Don't get onto judaism it will get you more money minded

SexyChineseLady

I had a disagreement with a New Yorker (claiming to be a jew) about this. He felt money was the most important thing. I felt it was finding satisfaction with and being perfect at what does. Endless greed of his kind vs the peace and balance of mine. I think his kind destroyed my people.
No, the West had the Industrial Revolution which left Asia behind under the 1960s, the USSR, Germany and the US were far more productive in WWII and the 1950s. Japan started to rise again in the 1960s and the rest of East Asia ever since.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
I suggest you join hare Krishna movement , we have made our life a slave to material possessions
Don't get onto judaism it will get you more money minded
They didn't want Gods, Kings, Creators.... They wanted everything for themselves. No, I won't join any movement or religion. They will do and cause what they inevitably cause.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
They didn't want Gods, Kings, Creators.... They wanted everything for themselves. No, I won't join any movement or religion. They will do and cause what they inevitably cause.
And what thye cause

KurtisBrian

Country flag
No, the West had the Industrial Revolution which left Asia behind under the 1960s, the USSR, Germany and the US were far more productive in WWII and the 1950s. Japan started to rise again in the 1960s and the rest of East Asia ever since.
Perhaps we could look at it this way....
People who use tools and machines. Europe was more productive because Europe had better tools and machines for the worker people to use. Why? Probably Europe had better? more aggressive? more creative? more desperate? scientists, soldiers and merchants. or something like that

KurtisBrian

Country flag
And what thye cause
I don't know. I cannot see the future. I can look to the past to place my bet. Books and myths say, every other time has ended in complete ruin. Keep hearing we have to change but we don't change. So, if true then ruin. When, for whom at which stages ... perhaps the big brains know.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I don't know. I cannot see the future. I can look to the past to place my bet. Books and myths says, every other time has ended in complete ruin. Keep hearing we have to change but we don't change. So, if true then ruin. When, for whom at which stages ... perhaps the big brains know.
Stop smoking grass please

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

That is fine but future is with India. There has been a great research going on for various alternatives of these costly lithium Iron batteries Like aluminum air batter etc is going on. Tata has now made a 400 KM+ range car at a fraction of cost of tesla. Tesla wanted to partner with TATA but TATA refused. So far as design and development is concern, if any multinational is not in India, they will leg behind in competition. Tesla will be forced to come to India to stay in competition. TATA is emerging as an alternative to Tesla in a highly cost effective EV market.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That is fine but future is with India. There has been a great research going on for various alternatives of these costly lithium Iron batteries Like aluminum air batter etc is going on. Tata has now made a 400 KM+ range car at a fraction of cost of tesla. Tesla wanted to partner with TATA but TATA refused. So far as design and development is concern, if any multinational is not in India, they will leg behind in competition. Tesla will be forced to come to India to stay in competition. TATA is emerging as an alternative to Tesla in a highly cost effective EV market.
Can u provide source of tesla partnering with tata

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles