China Economy: News & Discussion

Tang

Regular Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
453
Likes
1,026
Country flag
China has the largest electricity capacity and production in the world and on top of that it is outputing energy at a historic highs even for China! The economy and the export orders are just running too hot. Even the most efficient companies like Apple sometimes run out of stock!

But China will solve its problem with money :)

It is importimg from the global market and pushing up prices. Some countries might not be able to afford the new prices though ;)

This time looks like only china is not able to afford 😉
 

HitmanBlood

Regular Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
731
Likes
4,776
Country flag
China has the largest electricity capacity and production in the world and on top of that it is outputing energy at a historic highs even for China! The economy and the export orders are just running too hot. Even the most efficient companies like Apple sometimes run out of stock!

But China will solve its problem with money :)
money-burn.gif
 

rockdog

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
1,529
Likes
807
Country flag
It is called mismanagement as simple as that, it is very easy to ramp up electricity production, if you have source material, but looks like in china you don't have that.

There is a reason electricity generation plants run on various capacity, so that if the demand peaks, you are better utilise the plant. But looks like the Chinese are stupid that they don't know these or you are lying?
So you decide.
Mismanagement happens everywhere, not long ago:

The Global Hunger Index 2019 ranks India at 102 out of 117 countries on the basis of three leading indicators -- prevalence of wasting and stunting in children under 5 years, under 5 child mortality rate, and the proportion of undernourished in the population. Food Loss & Food Waste


And meanwhile:

Tomato price crisis continues in Maharashtra, state govt hasn't provided any relief to farmers yet

 

SexyChineseLady

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
1,082
Likes
662
Country flag
Those prices affect everyone in the world :)

In the coming days, we will see what happens to those who can't afford coal these days ;)



 

Tang

Regular Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
453
Likes
1,026
Country flag
Mismanagement happens everywhere, not long ago:

The Global Hunger Index 2019 ranks India at 102 out of 117 countries on the basis of three leading indicators -- prevalence of wasting and stunting in children under 5 years, under 5 child mortality rate, and the proportion of undernourished in the population. Food Loss & Food Waste


And meanwhile:

Tomato price crisis continues in Maharashtra, state govt hasn't provided any relief to farmers yet

For very basic thing, electricity, china CCP cannot manage stuff, how the hell it can say it is a leading world power.

China should now be compared to Nigeria rather than USA
 

Tang

Regular Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
453
Likes
1,026
Country flag
Those prices affect everyone in the world :)

In the coming days, we will see what happens to those who can't afford coal these days ;)



Currently china cannot afford it, it seems, while India is managing the crisis.
Isn't it 😉
 

SexyChineseLady

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
1,082
Likes
662
Country flag
Currently china cannot afford it, it seems, while India is managing the crisis.
Isn't it 😉
China currently produces about 500% more electricity compared to India and is riding a massive wave of manufacturing and export orders (up 28%!) so it can more than afford it ;)

India is having issues even with little manufacturing (and no cold winter) because the coal prices are too high to buy. Otherwise, India would have had no problem -- unlike China who is receiving unprecedented amounts of order from around the world.

The price will get higher once China starts buying in earnest from the global market :)

 

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Regular Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Messages
872
Likes
4,584
Country flag
China currently produces about 500% more electricity compared to India and is riding a massive wave of manufacturing and export orders (up 28%!) so it can more than afford it ;)

India is having issues even with little manufacturing (and no cold winter) because the coal prices are too high to buy. Otherwise, India would have had no problem -- unlike China who is receiving unprecedented amounts of order from around the world.

The price will get higher once China starts buying in earnest from the global market :)

China is done and dusted. It just an old story. It is gone. 80% of the world avoids China like a plague. The remaining 20% are Chinese and Pakistanis. But thanks for the continued slave labor for manufacturing cheap toys for western supermarkets. 60% of Guangdong is shu down and the unemployment is in the hundreds of millions. Combined with the fake vaccine ingestion by the CCP, Chinese peasants are shafted - i think a dog in India is better vaccinated LOL. Did you get the saline water put in you by the Corrupt Criminal Party? Hopefullly you wont catch the Wuhan virus, else your days are numbered - death is near, I mean. Do you want to spend your last few days spreading CCP's glorification lies? Think about it.
 

HariPrasad-1

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
8,177
Likes
16,609
Country flag
China population ll be half of what it today with in 45 years . They have to transition in to knowledge economy in this short period .

India's population ll rise till 2054 after which it ll start sliding .

And that half population will be old and useless. How wold China be a knowledge based Economy? How would they compete brilliant youth of India with very high qualification?
 

rockdog

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
1,529
Likes
807
Country flag
China is done and dusted. It just an old story. It is gone. 80% of the world avoids China like a plague. The remaining 20% are Chinese and Pakistanis. But thanks for the continued slave labor for manufacturing cheap toys for western supermarkets. 60% of Guangdong is shu down and the unemployment is in the hundreds of millions. Combined with the fake vaccine ingestion by the CCP, Chinese peasants are shafted - i think a dog in India is better vaccinated LOL. Did you get the saline water put in you by the Corrupt Criminal Party? Hopefullly you wont catch the Wuhan virus, else your days are numbered - death is near, I mean. Do you want to spend your last few days spreading CCP's glorification lies? Think about it.
The situation is not as you described, even only check the Sino India trade:

India-China trade (Jan-Sept 2021):
Total trade: $90.3 billion (increased from $69.6 bln in 2019)

India's exports: $21.9 billion (increased from $13.3 bln in '19)

India's imports: $ 68.4 billion (increased from $56.3 bln in '19).
 

HariPrasad-1

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
8,177
Likes
16,609
Country flag
China's energy problem is actually the result of a booming economy -- which is why they felt confident enough to go after tech companies, the real estate industry (Evergrande) and many others from education to entertainment with regulations.

"Strong economic growth in China translated into high demand for electricity. In January-August 2021, China's total electricity output and thermal power generation reached absolute historical records."

In August, electricity output was twice as high as 2018 and almost three times as much as 2019 -- pre-pandemic years! China is producing unprecedented amount of energy and still can't keep up with demand because China is facing one of the greatest manufacturing spikes in history.

View attachment 114582



IF 1/3 rd of China is in dark because of high industrial demand in just few days , China should have 1000 pc GDP growth on YOY basis.
 

HariPrasad-1

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
8,177
Likes
16,609
Country flag
Mismanagement happens everywhere, not long ago:

The Global Hunger Index 2019 ranks India at 102 out of 117 countries on the basis of three leading indicators -- prevalence of wasting and stunting in children under 5 years, under 5 child mortality rate, and the proportion of undernourished in the population. Food Loss & Food Waste


And meanwhile:

Tomato price crisis continues in Maharashtra, state govt hasn't provided any relief to farmers yet

yet India does not consume gutter oil and plastic rice like China. Average height of Indian boys and girls have risen by 5 cm in last decade. Here are fully nourished Chinese macho soldiers telling the stories of high nourishment in China.

images (85).jpeg
 

rockdog

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
1,529
Likes
807
Country flag
China is done and dusted. It just an old story. It is gone. 80% of the world avoids China like a plague. The remaining 20% are Chinese and Pakistanis. But thanks for the continued slave labor for manufacturing cheap toys for western supermarkets. 60% of Guangdong is shu down and the unemployment is in the hundreds of millions. Combined with the fake vaccine ingestion by the CCP, Chinese peasants are shafted - i think a dog in India is better vaccinated LOL. Did you get the saline water put in you by the Corrupt Criminal Party? Hopefullly you wont catch the Wuhan virus, else your days are numbered - death is near, I mean. Do you want to spend your last few days spreading CCP's glorification lies? Think about it.
China’s Exports Surge to Record as Demand Outweighs Power Crisis

 

rockdog

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
1,529
Likes
807
Country flag
yet India does not consume gutter oil and plastic rice like China. Average height of Indian boys and girls have risen by 5 cm in last decade. Here are fully nourished Chinese macho soldiers telling the stories of high nourishment in China.

View attachment 114704
No interest arguing on specific case, please check the general data:

The report states 189.2 million people are undernourished in India and 34.7 per cent of the children aged under five in India are stunted. It further reports that 20 per cent of India’s children under the age of 5 suffer from wasting, meaning their weight is too low for their height.
National Nutrition Month 2020: An Analysis of India’s Nutritional Status


Abut Chinse soldiers, i think recently you have seens lots images and video from other thread right?
 
Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
1,082
Likes
662
Country flag
China is done and dusted. It just an old story. It is gone. 80% of the world avoids China like a plague. The remaining 20% are Chinese and Pakistanis. But thanks for the continued slave labor for manufacturing cheap toys for western supermarkets. 60% of Guangdong is shu down and the unemployment is in the hundreds of millions. Combined with the fake vaccine ingestion by the CCP, Chinese peasants are shafted - i think a dog in India is better vaccinated LOL. Did you get the saline water put in you by the Corrupt Criminal Party? Hopefullly you wont catch the Wuhan virus, else your days are numbered - death is near, I mean. Do you want to spend your last few days spreading CCP's glorification lies? Think about it.
It is exactly the opposite of what you are trying to say. lol

Chinese exports are surging. Even to China-haters like the US and India never mind the rest of the world!


 

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2020
Messages
14,026
Likes
45,439
Country flag
No interest arguing on specific case, please check the general data:



National Nutrition Month 2020: An Analysis of India’s Nutritional Status


Abut Chinse soldiers, i think recently you have seens lots images and video from other thread right?
Mismanagement happens everywhere, not long ago:

The Global Hunger Index 2019 ranks India at 102 out of 117 countries on the basis of three leading indicators -- prevalence of wasting and stunting in children under 5 years, under 5 child mortality rate, and the proportion of undernourished in the population. Food Loss & Food Waste


And meanwhile:

Tomato price crisis continues in Maharashtra, state govt hasn't provided any relief to farmers yet


Ya'll Nibbiars if you don't want to discuss on the specific data they why even bring the specific data here.
 

HitmanBlood

Regular Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
731
Likes
4,776
Country flag
Those prices affect everyone in the world :)

In the coming days, we will see what happens to those who can't afford coal these days ;)



images (1).jpeg
 

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Regular Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Messages
872
Likes
4,584
Country flag
It is exactly the opposite of what you are trying to say. lol

Chinese exports are surging. Even to China-haters like the US and India never mind the rest of the world!


Exports are commodity based goods….all it means is the cheap scale manufacturing is still there. It is like we do the high value added activities like chip design while China does the volume based low value added manufacturin. A chip designer in India in Bangalore gets paid close to $150-200,000 dollars a year whereas a manufacturing wumao in guarding gets paid $6000 a year. Look at the number of chip design centers in Bangalore - all big companies and new pathbreaking startups like Ampere have their R&D centers in Bangalore. Some are in Shanghai too but they pale in comparison to the number of R&D centers in Bangalore. let’s say that’s 5000 R&D & hardware design engineers - each of them getting paid north of $150,000 per month in Bangalore. That’s phenomenal knowledge add to India and local economy. Plus about $1 billion per year circulation in local economy. You can never ever compete with a knowledge economy through low value manufacturing and exports. Even high value manufacturing exports cannot compete with a high value knowledge economy. India is able to have a high value knowledge economy which the wumaos will never ever have. With the new Edu startups like multi-billion dollar valued Byju’s and others, this knowledge economy will reach every Indian’s doors. Meanwhile all the peasants in China will be manufacturing devices that Americans and Indians will use to get wealthier. This is why china’s high volume manufacturing exports can NEVER make the serfs wealthier. Think about for every manufacturing good China exports, the profit margin is less than 5%. For every information good India exports the profit margin is 30%. Who will ultimate lead a wealthier, fulfilling life? It is the Indians as the education economy scales through these trailblazing startups, a massive number of Indians will be in the knowledge economy. Just go to any major US company and see where they are hiring engineers. It is mostly in India. Take NVIDIA for example, 80% of their artificial intelligence job postings are for locations in India - Bangalore, Hyderabad etc. what does that tell you? The CCP and wumaos like you are toast. You are history and none of you will be remembered but most of you will be hated and despised for unleashing the Wuhan virus. The heaven’s mandate has been withdrawn from emperor Xi and his criminal party goons. The CCP story is over. Bye bye.
 

Global Defence

New threads

Articles

Top