China Economy: News & Discussion

doreamon

Country flag
Present crisis ll erode china's role as center of global supply chain . ll only make the supply chain diversification faster .

India has already taken the step to become self reliant in phosphate by 2023

India indonesia jumped in to take benifit as china stopped coal import from Australia

And the rise in price of semiconductor chips is a blessing for india .. Soon we ll bave semiconductor foundry in India

Australia to counter china's rare earth metal challange ..

A country which is center of global supply chain cnt just become a inward economy over night and maintain the same level of growth rate ..

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
brah, :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
i agree with you

you took it more literally

what can i do, keyboard cant express my feelings and emotion
Ya'll Nibbiars differentiate between joke and seriousness.

rockdog

Country flag
Present crisis ll erode china's role as center of global supply chain . ll only make the supply chain diversification faster .

India has already taken the step to become self reliant in phosphate by 2023

India indonesia jumped in to take benifit as china stopped coal import from Australia

And the rise in price of semiconductor chips is a blessing for india .. Soon we ll bave semiconductor foundry in India

Australia to counter china's rare earth metal challange ..

A country which is center of global supply chain cnt just become a inward economy over night and maintain the same level of growth rate ..
19.jpg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It's from statista.
My ministry is more credible than a private statistical analytics company, I’m hearing this ratshit of power outages in India for a week claiming to start in next 3 days, those 3 days have passed long back, and I’m still able to live normally.

As I said, Ni Haos are living under a double dose of Hopium and Copium.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars here's the official statement from the Minister of Coal. More than 26 days of cable is available and more is being purchased.

FBU4Ca8VIAAn8Dl.jpeg

Last edited:

Alfalfa

Country flag
Seems like desperate wumao can’t read the ministry press release, kejruddin is high on CO2 ffs stop spamming BS.
You can hate Chicom all you like, but this tweet from AK was before the govt. assurance on Coal reserves came in. His statement is from yesterday afternoon while the CIL assurance only came in today late in the afternoon. Most state govt. leaders have been asking for Coal Reserves to be bolstered, let's not randomly call names

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Seems like desperate wumao can’t read the ministry press release, kejruddin is high on CO2 ffs stop spamming BS.
Government may have given the assurance to prevent any market crash.

Wait for a week or so.

It's too early to say that we won't face shortages.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
The communique specifically mentions 26 days, while the media speculation was just that, speculation. Kejri tried to add fuel to the fire in his usual anarchist style. I know it's too much to ask of him, but I'd like to see him focus on governance for once instead of BS-ing 24*7.

rockdog

Country flag
My ministry is more credible than a private statistical analytics company, I’m hearing this ratshit of power outages in India for a week claiming to start in next 3 days, those 3 days have passed long back, and I’m still able to live normally.

As I said, Ni Haos are living under a double dose of Hopium and Copium.
The energy shortage is not shame for both China & India, it means at least the economy is expanding, that's why two nations need more electricity.

But shortage of electricity might be more harmful to India, since higher energy price is hurting India's manfacture, as China has higher position on value chain on this area, plus China is not only importing energy but also producing energy.

5 years ago, no one imagined that China would be the biggest player from westerner's "CO2 narratives"

1120358.jpg

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
The energy shortage is not shame for both China & India, it means at least the economy is expanding, that's why two nations need more electricity.

But shortage of electricity might be more harmful to India, since higher energy price is hurting India's manfacture, as China has higher position on value chain on this area, plus China is not only importing energy but also producing energy.

5 years ago, no one imagined that China would be the biggest player from westerner's "CO2 narratives"

View attachment 114231
Only difference being, in China's case the coal shortage is tangible, as seen through the factory shutdowns, power rationing, incessant power cuts etc. In India's case, it's just speculation till date by likely CCP shills in the media (and the loonie leftist CM of Delhi). So, as far as India's coal shortage goes, we'll talk about it when we get there.

The question is, how will CCP continue justifying its tyrannical authoritarianism when the economic growth it likes to tom-tom comes to a screeching halt (where it appears to be moving towards now). Even more pertinently, what will happen to wumaos when the CCP falls?

Last edited:

Tang

Country flag
R

View attachment 114231
There is no power outage here in India, like what is happening in China,
So stop this bullshit.

Best Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles