China Economy: News & Discussion

cannonfodder

Country flag
I am not asking you guys to not to highlight the weakpoints with the CCP governance.

But counter arguments is: just like China, US also has 99% of total wealth concentrated in 1% of the total population. Human society will always be an pyramidal system where the apex is predator. If you take India, you will find similar data points where darbaris and few industrialist/babus/politicians wield power across party lines accumulating majority of the wealth. how do I say chinis are worse in this?

It is CCP way to homogenize the entire population through propaganda/restrictions; that is different from Indias unity in diversity method. They have an different way from ours and ours is better. but CCP knows how to subjugate the democratic system in other countries to its own advantage.

If point is that China is gonna collapse economically, you need to provide verifiable data points and timeline predictions. I can says US stock will collapse 25%, it can happen after seeing 100% upside and then retreating 25% downside after 10 years (when it happens I can always say see i told you - the nature of market economy is mostly cyclical so it keeps correcting itself). It does not make much of difference as overall economy still remains strong.

Are Chinese ppl experiencing better or worse quality of well being/life - is probably the right question to ask. And I personally think we are way behind China economically; that is partially as Wall street likes to work with CCP which can use labor anyhow and do everything that is regulated in home country creating great quantitative advantage.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I am not asking you guys to not to highlight the weakpoints with the CCP governance.

But counter arguments is: just like China, US also has 99% of total wealth concentrated in 1% of the total population. Human society will always be an pyramidal system where the apex is predator. If you take India, you will find similar data points where darbaris and few industrialist/babus/politicians wield power across party lines accumulating majority of the wealth. how do I say chinis are worse in this?

It is CCP way to homogenize the entire population through propaganda/restrictions; that is different from Indias unity in diversity method. They have an different way from ours and ours is better. but CCP knows how to subjugate the democratic system in other countries to its own advantage.

If point is that China is gonna collapse economically, you need to provide verifiable data points and timeline predictions. I can says US stock will collapse 25%, it can happen after seeing 100% upside and then retreating 25% downside after 10 years (when it happens I can always say see i told you - the nature of market economy is mostly cyclical so it keeps correcting itself). It does not make much of difference as overall economy still remains strong.

Are Chinese ppl experiencing better or worse quality of well being/life - is probably the right question to ask. And I personally think we are way behind China economically; that is partially as Wall street likes to work with CCP which can use labor anyhow and do everything that is regulated in home country creating great quantitative advantage.
Why do you go to the extremes - like collpase, way way way better kind of nonsense? did anyone here say that China economy will actually collapse?

And actually no their quality of life is not way way way better than Indians. STOP deluding yourself with CCP propaganda. If China was so great they wouldnt have media restrictions.

Genociding/Oppressing HongKongers, Falung Gong, Tibetans and Uighurs cannot be swept under the "every country has issues" statement. That's such a horrendous claim that you would have been better off not even saying that. Which responsible nation runs tanks over its own citizens?

Here's data for you: Shenzhen is ranked 132 a little above Hyderabad at 143. Never go by CCP propaganda videos. They are capable of going to any extent - even using psychological research to put out innocent looking but devious garbage videos to push their agenda. Trust a venomous snake but not a CCP affiliated person in China - be it a party member or a businessman or an actor.

Here is a screenshot of where Chinese cities stand.
Mercer_Ranking.png

And finally, STOP writing garbage like Indians are way way behind Chinese. We are not. Hyderabad, Pune as you can see above is ranked just 11-12 places below Shenzhen. All Chinese cities are ranked beyond 100, with Shanghai having the best rank of 103. LOL.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
It's almost the most heavy rain in history, 2 hours with 250mm ...

View attachment 101179
yeah...but what's not being said by the CCP is that the 1000 year rainfall was caused by the 1000 year pollution - the maximum the world has ever seen with China accounting for 50-60% of it. Extreme pollution caused by the CCP in the name of development has come back to wipe out the economic gains. Just like with everything, CCP's economic policies are regressive, not well thought out, and devastates their own citizens. The only salvation for the Chinese people is to throw out this transnational criminal organization - the CCP - and put in place a government that truly cares about its people and works well with the rest of the world.

rockdog

Country flag
And finally, STOP writing garbage like Indians are way way behind Chinese. We are not. Hyderabad, Pune as you can see above is ranked just 11-12 places below Shenzhen. All Chinese cities are ranked beyond 100, with Shanghai having the best rank of 103. LOL.
If some comparison between two nations like per GDP like 6:1, we'd better stop. I am quite curious wether India would have better performance in 2021-2022 than Bangladesh.

5758.jpg

833.jpg

rockdog

Country flag
India’s smart TV segment posts 55% annual growth in Q1; Xiaomi leads the market: Counterpoint

Meanwhile, Xiaomi continues to lead the smart TV segment with a 17% market share. Its growth was driven by the MI TV 4A, 4A Horizon edition, and 4A Pro models in this quarter.

OnePlus and Realme despite being comparatively new brands in the smart TV market had a strong quarterly performance. OnePlus grew 66% on-quarter in Q1 2021 and made it to the list of top five smart TV brands in the country followed by Realme.

21024.jpg

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
If some comparison between two nations like per GDP like 6:1, we'd better stop. I am quite curious wether India would have better performance in 2021-2022 than Bangladesh.

View attachment 101182

View attachment 101183
Mods...please BAN this guy permanently for trolling. This is a clear attempt at trolling. This CCP troll knows that the World Hunger Index is an outdated index as the data for India in this index is from 2014-2015. This has been explained to this troll bot before, yet the bot chooses to present these discarded index. This index is published by a motivated NGO and not a UN organization. The low life bot knows all this as this has been presented to this CCP cockroach in several threads before, yet he dares to present the same discarded, propaganda posts again and again.

Here is what was presented in Indian parliament by the Food minister on the poor data behind this index.

Read this CCP creep again and again and get lost from this forum if you cannot present higher IQ analysis:

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Indian cities have some of the highest concentrations of particulate pollution, with as many as 14 cities among the worst 30, Bloomberg reported.

China, which has been plagued by air pollution, has improved its air quality since 2011 and now has only five cities in the top 30.

WARNING: Chinese Data and CCP paid sources not allowed. Please desist or get lost from here.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
For the rockdog CCP cockroach here is an eye opening article:

MODS - once again please BAN this sewer dwelling CCP lowlife rat if it cannot present genuine, internationally accepted data. It is wasting bandwidth.

rockdog

Country flag

rockdog

Country flag
WARNING: Chinese Data and CCP paid sources not allowed. Please desist or get lost from here.
China is already leading in renewable energy production figures. It is currently the world's largest producer of wind and solar energy,9 and the largest domestic and outbound investor in renewable energy. Four of the world's five biggest renewable energy deals were made by Chinese companies in 2016.

CSIS:

The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) is a bipartisan, nonprofit policy research organization dedicated to advancing practical ideas to address the world’s greatest challenges.

Thomas J. Pritzker was named chairman of the CSIS Board of Trustees in 2015, succeeding former U.S. senator Sam Nunn (D-GA). Founded in 1962, CSIS is led by John J. Hamre, who has served as president and chief executive officer since 2000.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
You asshole...did you rebut the SCMP article above? Get the fuck out of this forum, nasty slimy slit-eyed piece of shit. No wonder the Americans came up with a Chinese Exclusion Act as early as 1901. They knew the smelly Chinkies were A grade fraudsters. They continue to be so.

MODS - can we have a modern Chinese Exclusion Act for this forum that kills genocidal regime worshipping vermins like rockdog once and for all?

1626928798031.png

1626928974632.png

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Looks like the modern day version of Chinese Exclusion Act is working well:

CCP Trolls = the most hated vermins in the world.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Hello wumao vermins:

This is a video of Tier 2 city Surat. Does this look like Indian cities have poor infrastructure? If you cannot put in the effort to learn about India's progress and development, get the fuck out of this forum. Slimeball CCP shit buckets are not welcome here.

Here is a Tier 3 city: Daman City.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles