5Japan (105)

6 Taiwan (104)

7 Italy (102)

8 Switzerland (101)

9 Mongolia (101)

10 Iceland (101)

……………………………………

126 India (82)
Thanks Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea and China for finding the covid cure in time and containing the pandemic......

Oh wait...
1625912163021.png

Son of a beach...

indiatester

Country flag
The high IQ developed vaccines with 51% efficacy getting rejected the world over including by the Chinese themselves. Lol.
Idiots are not worth 2 rupees even when 10 yuan are put on their heads and they want to tell us.
We have seen so many of these idiots who help find any number of problems with others. But ask them to criticize themselves and they can't... because they are not paid for it.

Dear Wumao,

If you want to be taken seriously, show and discuss 8 of your (CCP's China's) faults and we can discuss 2 of ours.

johnq

johnq

Spitfire9

Country flag
We don't even have same level of workforce, Chinese are at 900million and India is at 600million, so that why this parity in GDP per capita
I don't think that China having a 50% larger workforce than India explains China reportedly having a per capita output 400%-500% higher. Yes, Chinese data may be falsified but have you noticed that Chinese goods are sold in enormous amounts around the world? Those are not imaginary goods and people were involved in making them. China has become the producer the people of the world choose to buy from.

johnq

I don't think that China having a 50% larger workforce than India explains China reportedly having a per capita output 400%-500% higher. Yes, Chinese data may be falsified but have you noticed that Chinese goods are sold in enormous amounts around the world? Those are not imaginary goods and people were involved in making them. China has become the producer the people of the world choose to buy from.
The entire global chain is built on exploitation of the worker. The real reason why China is ahead is because of slave labor and worker exploitation, because that makes the profit margin the greatest for the companies involved. And this is why democracies can never compete with countries like China that force people to work 16 hour days while barely giving them enough to survive in slave labor camps and factories to which these workers are shipped out. Companies know this as well, but pretend that it doesn't take place.
The sad truth is that all global consumers and companies are complicit in this, and will soon face the consequences of looking the other way to slave labor just to get cheaper electronics and other goods. In fact we are already facing the consequences in terms of the CCP virus and CCP military's invasive behavior. The money for all of these things comes from global consumers and global companies who choose the convenience of cheaper goods over morality. You reap what you sow.

Tang

Country flag
Exports account for only 20% of chinese gdp

Spitfire9

Country flag
Exports account for only 20% of chinese gdp
I don't query that figure (but thanks for the link). What I said was

I don't think that China having a 50% larger workforce than India explains China reportedly having a per capita output 400%-500% higher.
I don't see how 50% more workers employed in conditions approaching slavery - very long working hours, very low pay, no alternative higher paid manufacturing employment available - can explain the much higher output value of Chinese workers per hour/year worked.

China is currently better at manufacturing than India, isn't it? If you want widgets, in general the same thing will cost less ex-factory in China than in India.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
The entire global chain is built on exploitation of the worker. The real reason why China is ahead is because of slave labor and worker exploitation, because that makes the profit margin the greatest for the companies involved. And this is why democracies can never compete with countries like China that force people to work 16 hour days while barely giving them enough to survive in slave labor camps and factories to which these workers are shipped out. Companies know this as well, but pretend that it doesn't take place.
The sad truth is that all global consumers and companies are complicit in this, and will soon face the consequences of looking the other way to slave labor just to get cheaper electronics and other goods. In fact we are already facing the consequences in terms of the CCP virus and CCP military's invasive behavior. The money for all of these things comes from global consumers and global companies who choose the convenience of cheaper goods over morality. You reap what you sow.
The US has started banning goods made from concentration camps in occupied East Turkestan. The EU will ban soon.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

I don't see how 50% more workers employed in conditions approaching slavery - very long working hours, very low pay, no alternative higher paid manufacturing employment available - can explain the much higher output value of Chinese workers per hour/year worked.

China is currently better at manufacturing than India, isn't it? If you want widgets, in general the same thing will cost less ex-factory in China than in India.
So, we lead China in IT by miles and the IT wages are very good. All Chinese cities’ have average wages lower than Bangalore. What is your point?

johnq

That is incorrect. All common Chinese workers work from 9 am to 9 pm 6 days a week and are paid very less (in dollar amount). That is the bulk of their workforce (a huge number of people) which is being exploited economically while working extra hours. This is IN ADDITION to the slave labor camps (also including those shipped from prisons to factories) with tens of millions of political prisoners and minorities combined. You cannot trust CCP supplied data as it hides the truth. By UN standards at least 600 million Chinese are below the poverty line, but CCP simply changed the definition of poverty in order to fudge the numbers. Similar fudging exists in all CCP supplied data, and worker exploitation happens everywhere in China. All people are constantly under the fear of the CCP, and fear can move mountains.
PS, CCP also sells the organs of the slave laborers and prisoners for profit. The whole system is built on fear and exploitation.

Last edited:

Spitfire9

Country flag
All common Chinese workers work from 9 am to 9 pm 6 days a week and are paid very less (in dollar amount).
That puts things in a different light for me. Thanks. It might sound unlikely that the standard working week is 72 hours (minus breaks) but if a lot people come from subsistence agriculture in the countryside to work in factories, I suppose they are used to working long hours (possibly every day of the week).

The whole system is built on fear and exploitation.
For China I definitely agree. It is like the worst examples of capitalism.

Tang

Country flag

The link mentioned above has shown that Chinese workforce is around 810million,
While for India in 2001 it was 400 million.
Btw chinese work hour is 12 hrs per day.
Chinese output is more because of two factors, larger workforce and global supply chain, due to cheap labour rate in the previous decades and ecosystem support.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles