China Economy: News & Discussion

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Bhurki

some data related to the HSR becoming a debt trap for China.
HSR losses can't be looked at directly from 1st order perspective.
Even when they produce losses, things like infrastructural services are enablers, making other services in the economy more cost effective and increasing cross regional integration.

Just think of the amount of oil import that was reduced due to massive focus on rail transport, or the people who didn't have to shift their entire families to an expensive city they work in because they could go home on weekends, saving cost and increasing family income and hence increasing efficiency.

Also, think of the asset appreciation of the area around the HSR stations and rent capacity increase as they congregate demand.

Tang

Country flag
At present India's per capita income is only a fifth of China's per capita income. China's nominal GDP per capita was $9,580 and India's nominal GDP per capita was $2,038 in 2018. So, China's GDP per capita was 4.7 times higher than India's in 2018.

I feel very sad both nation started at same level during 1980s ... Now we are not in the same league.

I hope India economy would recovery to catch up Bangaladesh in coming yrs.
We don't even have same level of workforce, Chinese are at 900million and India is at 600million, so that why this parity in GDP per capita

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
At present India's per capita income is only a fifth of China's per capita income. China's nominal GDP per capita was $9,580 and India's nominal GDP per capita was $2,038 in 2018. So, China's GDP per capita was 4.7 times higher than India's in 2018.

I feel very sad both nation started at same level during 1980s ... Now we are not in the same league.

I hope India economy would recovery to catch up Bangaladesh in coming yrs.
If you want to use per capita income only PPP or real GDP per capita income is allowed. On that basis China is 2.5-3X ahead of India but this does not mean your citizens are getting this per capita income as wages. In fact the average wages in Bangalore are higher than any city in China. Also, Bangalore has the most grade A office space after Tokyo in Asia. Further all of the top 5 cities with highest growth momentum in the world are in India.
I am sorry that chinese have such a low IQ (possibly from excess contamination from drinking toxic water from the Yangtze or from generations of swine flu exposure) that they are not able to grasp data and analyze properly. It will also help if Chinese are able to supply non-toxic baby powder so children’s brains don’t get mushed from growth. The poor brain development in Chinese is alarming. Possibly the small size of Chinese heads does not allow enough brain muscle to develop?
I have also noticed a complete lack of intelligence when presenting arguments on this very forum as well as all the bots in social media. There is a pattern which demonstrates extremely low use of intelligence to convey ideas and a plain inability to deep dive into data and understand it.
While Indians win Fields medals in math and have chess champions in their teens, Chinese are simply not able to compete in intellectual activity. I really feel sorry that the CCP has turned a nation of 1.4 billion into retards. No nation should have to suffer such injustice. I hope the Chinese people revolt against the CCP and crush the evil once and for all. I mean how can the world let 1.4 billion retards inhabit this planet gorging on its limited resources and putting the entire humanity at stake?
The only way out to cure the CCP menace is to declare them war criminals and haul them to the ICJ for genocide against their own civilians. By the way, bots that support this genocidal regime should also be considered war criminals. Do you agree rockdog?

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you want to live in Shangha’s luxury apartments? Get ready to bathe/drink in sewage water. This should be a success story of Chinese economy included in pakshaitani curriculu.

Well that's why u should stay 7feet away from bat munchers. They smell very bad due to their diet and lack of hygiene even though east asians tend to have less body odour. If u eat and drink shit your thinking will be also like that.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Well that's why u should stay 7feet away from bat munchers. They smell very bad due to their diet and lack of hygiene even though east asians tend to have less body odour. If u eat and drink shit your thinking will be also like that.
Yeah…I always wondered why even the so-called rich Chinese stank so much. Now I know. From the videos I have seen, it is heartbreaking to see how the regular Chinese are treated by the CCP - worse than animals with no rights whatsoever. You cannot even get a lawyer or call someone if the Chinese police arrest you. The prisons are the worst. For people like Nirav Modi complaining about Indian prisons, we need to send them to a Chinese prison. He will die within a day.

just watch this to see how they treat their poor and unfortunate. No Indian should complain about our police after seeing this.

I mean these guys are barbaric with no end to their cruelty. Poor Chinese citizens don’t want to participate in these ruthless gdp generation activities but they have no choice. I just hope the world can topple this evil CCP and punish them for their criminal behavio.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Half of the floors of the “icoNIC” Shanghai tower (the one that leaked rainwater in dozens of floors) does not even light up at night. Made purely for showing GDP by the low IQ Chinese. Poor peasants.

have you seen anything like the below in India? I know our real estate buyers get taken advantage of but in China it goes to a new level…would you even buy in China? I mean every facet of your life - from food to water to entertainment to living to homes in China is fake and toxic. I just cannot comprehend how an ordinary Chinese goes through such humiliation day after day after day. They must want to die more than living in China. Sad.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
If any CCP bot talks about poverty show them how even UN defined poverty standards are faked in China, I have always maintained that nothing from China is believable. Several members to;d me that is not true and Chinese have made remarkable progress without understanding how clever the Chinese are in lying about things and manipulating data. Many Indians are naive and get taken in by the genocidal CCP’s lies.

China’s poverty is way more than the CCP lies about. I want to ask the Indian members who say China this or China that - is this model of lying about everything to look good and driving your citizens to desperation every day the model of growth we want to emulate?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Warning: don’t eat while watching. I repeat, dont be eating anything. You are guaranteed to vomit. Don’t blame me.

The amount of filth that goes on in rural China is disgusting. Can you guess what the IQ levels of these Chinese are? There are hundreds of millions of such low IQ people.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
#3,227

Here are the 10 countries with the highest IQs:

1Hong Kong (108)

2Singapore (108)

3Korea (106)

4 China (105)

5Japan (105)

6 Taiwan (104)

7 Italy (102)

8 Switzerland (101)

9 Mongolia (101)

10 Iceland (101)

……………………………………

126 India (82)
Fake study debunked about a million times. The way you quote this fake study shows how low a Chinese person’s or at least a bot’s IQ is. Listen no matter what you do, the elite in CCP will treat you like a worthless ant to be stamped over. See the video I attached - the elite in China do not accept your kind. You are segregated forever. You are better off seeking asylum in Pakshitstan actually.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
This is not a Chinese study
As if Chinese don’t bribe to get fake studies done by corrupt agencies. Indians have high IQ because of our bigger head size and larger brain volume than the small Chinese heads. This is a physical property that Chinese unfortunately are born with - small physiology. I understand why the Chinese feel insecure and have to get such fake studies done to feel big, but unfortunately Indians who are blessed with bigger brains can see through it.
I am telling you the CCP will never accept you as a human being. You may want to get out while you can. Don’t you want to be treated like a human being for at least 1 day?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
This is also China's rural areas

Staged prosperity is not something Indians appreciate. When will you get this? We work with really developed countries like Japan and S.Korea to emulate our growth. We don’t emulate lying scumbags like the criminal CCP. That is not in our DNA.
we don’t weld our citizens doors to enforce containment. we don’t harvest organs from prisoners. We don’t lie about our poverty. We don’t build fake villages, towns and shaking, leaking buildings. We don’t run tanks over our citizens. We don’t supply sewage water to our residents. We don’t eat filthy food. We don’t have rivers more toxic than a nuclear radiation. We don’t arrest people without giving them lawyers. We don’t eat anything that moves. We don’t treat our people like slaves. We don’t beat our enemy soldiers with barbed wires.
We appreciate only decent societies like Japan, S.Korea and consider them our role models. We don’t respect transnational cr like the CCP. Now shoo.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles