China Economy: News & Discussion

IndianHawk

Country flag
Up untill recently reports said 30-40 million Chinese live into caves. Now with corona viruses millions and millions of Chinese are begging for food . Women are selling themselves for 100-200yuan.

My business associated reported his Chinese employees are are begging for some money anyhow.

Xi the pooh unleashed hell upon china once again. And now foreign companies are going out by the hundreds.

My heart bleeds for begging Chinese if only Xi wasn't so incompetent.

IndianHawk

Country flag
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrap...merican-companies-leaving-china/#3612b11113c6

Oh no. More Chinese jobs gone. American companies moving means millions of Chinese will have no income and nothing to eat . ( That's why they never stopped eating rats. To keep practice).

What has the xi done !! A great humanitarian crisis has started . This Exodus will destroy lives and families. Or is that the plot of ccp to keep chienese poor so that no one can challange xi?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Sue in which court?

Absolute joke this whole thing is
Nope this will just be the cover. The actual action by USA and others may be to swallow Chinese debt and seizure of Chinese property overseas.

They will file case in US courts ofcourse and against all Chinese debts and assets in usa.

20k usa citizen are dead and 50k Europeans . There will be rataliation.

Not to mention china is being barred from USA business.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/US-weighs-revoking-China-Telecom-s-license2

China might be treated as an enemy state from here on by USA. So seizure of assets is natural.

China might be treated just like ussr now and cut off from economic market of western alliance.

This has been long term coming.

All the rise of nationalism is west and demand to bring back manufacturing. Xi the fool played straight into it. He lied about virus and now west has the moral and rightous excuse to cut off china.

West will take back high tech high profit manufacturing and rest will go to democratic parterners. It has bipartisan support in both USA and UK .

Japan has already started moving out of china with 2 billion dollars package as beginning.

France is angry with high deaths too. Only Germany might resist. But Germany will get a lot of manufacturing back too.

IndianHawk

Country flag
@IndianHawk Better hold on for a couple of posts now. The thread is about Economy of PRC and not COVID 19 pandemic.
Ok chief . I collected these reports for some time now. They are essentially linked to Chinese isolation from western economy henceforth .

I will anyway now probably post about it a while later when I'll have more concrete data.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
There is absolutely no issue if you are posting about COVID 19's implications on Chinese economy.
Problem only lies with these kind of updates which are more political in nature than economic.
https://m.jpost.com/international/c...riticizing-xis-handling-of-coronavirus-621006

The Chinese business men who criticized xi is missing. Any Chinese who dares to speak against ccp is killed and his female family is raped.

That also means even money can't save you from ccp. Every chienese even rich is a slave to ccp.
Situation in china is pretty grim. Many people are missing. Xi has lost the plot.
We are bit focused on improving quality of content now. So, moderation may become a bit stringent in few upcoming days (provided I have some time as well). Just don't get frustrated.

I'm going to move some of your posts here and there on Indian and Chinese economy threads.

IndianHawk

Country flag
There is absolutely no issue if you are posting about COVID 19's implications on Chinese economy.
Problem only lies with these kind of updates which are more political in nature than economic.

We are bit focused on improving quality of content now. So, moderation may become a bit stringent in few upcoming days (provided I have some time as well). Just don't get frustrated.

I'm going to move some of your posts here and there on Indian and Chinese economy threads.
I posted that because some one argued before that for chinese money is freedom .it's clearly not.
And kidnapping bussiness men is negative for investors and economy. But yes I was trolling too. Move it or delete it. I will focus more on fact based posts . There is plenty of content now. Lol.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I posted that because some one argued before that for chinese money is freedom .it's clearly not.
Got it. You should have quoted him for it. If he said so, you can reply again as your previous post is a contribution to Wuhan virus thread now.

You can search or make another thread for it. May be Chinese political watch?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Got it. You should have quoted him for it. If he said so, you can reply again as your previous post is a contribution to Wuhan virus thread now.

You can search or make another thread for it. May be Chinese political watch?
Good idea . We need to document all activities of ccp so that our esteemed Chinese members can't deny what happens inside china.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Good idea . We need to document all activities of ccp so that our esteemed Chinese members can't deny what happens inside china.
I hope that as well is done in a very civil way.
People must he watching Ramayana these days, every other person is calling first one a Mahapurush.;)

A sense of civility throughout entire forum itself will make anyone refrain from posting unathentic content on forum themselves. All possible only if members who don't have any response stop responding with trolling. No conflict among members, hereby reduced confirmation bias as well.

rockdog

Country flag
Ok this is last for today.

https://www.ft.com/content/961b4b32-3fce-11e9-b896-fe36ec32aece

Chiese economy is 12 % smaller than official data.

That's a liberal estimate. It could actually be 30-40 % smaller in actuality if one takes seriously the claim .
Chinese province have recently been admitting faking data for years on ccp instructions.
If you spend some time to read this:

Is China's GDP overestimated or underestimated?

https://www.quora.com/Is-Chinas-GDP-overestimated-or-underestimated

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
And kidnapping bussiness men is negative for investors and economy. But yes I was trolling too. Move it or delete it. I will focus more on fact based posts . There is plenty of content now. Lol.
Again...sometimes you have to read between the lines to get a nuanced understanding about a subject.

What I meant when I said that "money is freedom for Chinese" - is that money gives the chinese the freedom to leave China and move to any part of the world they want. The Chinese CCP are not putting a gun to the head of every rich Chinese businessman, and saying if you try to leave the country, I will blow your head off. As it is, every rich Chinese businessman has multiple homes in all major Western cities. The have one leg in China and the other planted outside China.

But the Chinese understand that if you live in mainland China where the government *(aka CCP) is all powerful; then there is a fine line when it comes to criticizing the government. If you do that - you can be made to disappear, even if you are a billionaire.

The rule of thumb is very simple: make as much money as you want honestly or dishonestly(if you can hide it) , live in a palace, screw as many women as you want, and buy as many luxury cars as you want, but don't go against the government.

A business tycoon like Ren Zhiqiang knows the rules - but at his age 69, he probably doesn't give a f*ck about the CCP or Xi Jinping, and what are they going to do to him ?? Even if they kill him, he is ready for that.

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
Again...sometimes you have to read between the lines to get a nuanced understanding about a subject.

What I meant when I said that "money is freedom for Chinese" - is that money gives the chinese the freedom to leave China and move to any part of the world they want. The Chinese CCP are not putting a gun to the head of every rich Chinese businessman, and saying if you try to leave the country, I will blow your head off. As it is, every rich Chinese businessman has multiple homes in all major Western cities. The have one leg in China and the other planted outside China.

But the Chinese understand that if you live in mainland China where the government *(aka CCP) is all powerful; then there is a fine line when it comes to criticizing the government. If you do that - you can be made to disappear, even if you are a billionaire.

The rule of thumb is very simple: make as much money as you want honestly or dishonestly(if you can hide it) , live in a palace, screw as many women as you want, and buy as many luxury cars as you want, but don't go against the government.

A business tycoon like Ren Zhiqiang knows the rules - but at his age 69, he probably doesn't give a f*ck about the CCP or Xi Jinping, and what are they going to do to him ?? Even if they kill him, he is ready for that.
Again people who have left china have been blackmailed by ccp by harassing their relatives back in china. Internet is full of such reports.

Unless you can leave china with all your relatives china will still persecute you through your ralatives.

Ccp even implants spies among foreign students and foreign diaspora.

rockdog

Country flag
Again people who have left china have been blackmailed by ccp by harassing their relatives back in china. Internet is full of such reports.

Unless you can leave china with all your relatives china will still persecute you through your ralatives.

Ccp even implants spies among foreign students and foreign diaspora.
If you checkout how much FDI to China for last 30 yrs came from oversea Chinese, you would find out your claim is bassless.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles