China did not cyberattack the US. Here's why.

Martian

Respected Member

prohumanity

Country flag
In US...there is a new tradition these days..if anything bad happens ...blame China or accuse Vladimir Putin.
I just heard my neighbor broke his beer glass and started yelling "Putin did it..he even ..started breaking my beer glasses now."

Hari Sud

Country flag

Not very clearly explained, but I get the point.

No, your points are all groundless. Copied and stolen technologies, (of which all the seven points above are made of, assuming these are better than worthless Chiness consumer goods sold so cheap), do not make good war materials.

When the push becomes a fight, are you sure any of the above will work? The adversary will take notice of your fumbling and devastate you to the Stone Age before you have opportunity to show of any of the above.

So, watch It.

blueblood

@amoy , @nimo_cn ,@badguy2000 , @no smoking , but IIRC you guys were saying that China is behind US in terms of military tech and capabilities. Our friend here has a very compelling argument that China has surpassed US and judging by the 5 megaton warhead on the missile I would say by a long long shot.

"most advanced military technologies"

amoy

@amoy , @nimo_cn ,@badguy2000 , @no smoking , but IIRC you guys were saying that China is behind US in terms of military tech and capabilities. Our friend here has a very compelling argument that China has surpassed US and judging by the 5 megaton warhead on the missile I would say by a long long shot.

"most advanced military technologies"
Since u tagged me here I feel obliged to advise u that I'd laugh at the China-surpassed-US bluff. That does no good at all except for a massage for Chinese ego.

What is necessary for deterrence is enough like I said a good fence makes a good neighbour. But nobody can pit China against US.

We shall cherish peace, never forgetting 180,000 Chinese soldiers lost lives in the Korean war Chinese fought with US.

amoy

@amoy, dude you are no fun.......

Loosen up and play along.
by the way what is IIRC? a new WMD?

in the OP Mr China Lee tries to prove China does not cyber-attack America. frankly none of us can prove that like I never understand why / how CIA has snooped on Merkel and Hollande and abc.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

blueblood

by the way what is IIRC? a new WMD?

in the OP Mr China Lee tries to prove China does not cyber-attack America. frankly none of us can prove that like I never understand why / how CIA has snooped on Merkel and Hollande and abc.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~
oy vey

IIRC = If I remember correctly. So yes, it is a 5 megaton WMD.:grin:

You take yourself too seriously my friend. As I said, loosen up and have some fun. Post something outrageous like your OP (original poster) brother and we can have a fun duel. You win some you lose some.

As for the CIA, you, I and rest of the world knows what they are and what they do. Hardly an interesting topic.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles