China defends crackdown against Islamic militants in Xinjiang

Kshatriya87

Country flag
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world...st-islamic-militants-in-xinjiang_1891032.html

Beijing: China on Thursday said it will not allow any foreign organisation or individual to interfere in its religious affairs as it defended the crackdown against Islamic militants inXinjiang province, bordering countries like Pakistan, as a "just act" to safeguard its fundamental interests.

Religious extremists, in the name of religion, spread radical and extremist views and take extremist means to try to establish a theocracy, a Chinese government white paper titled 'Freedom of Religious Belief in Xinjiang' released here said.

Xinjiang enjoys unprecedented religious freedom, the paper said asserting that the freedom of religious belief in the province" cannot be matched by that in any other historical period."

Since the founding of the People's Republic of China (PRC) in 1949, citizens' freedom of religious belief fully respected and believers' normal religious needs effectively met, it said.

In Xinjiang, "the positive role of religious circles in promoting economic development and social stability is well displayed, the government's capability of administrating religious affairs is constantly strengthened, international exchanges in the religious field are being expanded and the proliferation and spread of religious extremism is being effectively contained," it said.

Religious extremism is by nature "anti-human, anti- society, anti-civilisation and anti-religion," it said and defended China's efforts in fighting religious extremism, saying it is a just act to safeguard the fundamental interests of the country and the people.

The paper said the Chinese government resolutely opposes the politicisation of religious matters and any other country's interference in China's internal affairs in the name of religion.

"China...Will never allow any foreign organisation or individual to interfere with China's religious affairs," the white paper said.

Xinjiang, which has over 10 million Uyghur Muslims of Turkik origin, is in turmoil for the past few years over Uyghur unrest over the settlements of Hans, the dominant community in China from different provinces settling there.

The province as well as other places in China including Beijing witnessed several terrorist attacks for which Beijing blames the separatist East Turkistan Islamic Movement (ETIM).

Xinjiang shared borders with the Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK), Afganistan, Mongolia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

The reference to any foreign or individual organisation in the white paper comes in the backdrop of reports that the leader of the Pakistan-based Jamat-ud-Dawa and Lashkar-e- Taiba, Hafiz Saeed has criticised China for the crackdown on Uyghur Islamic militants in Xinjiang.

curryman

Pakistan has remained quiet so far about anti-Muslim actions Xinjiang, even its media won't utter a negative word about it. $46 billion in hush money will keep any one quiet.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Pakistan has remained quiet so far about anti-Muslim actions Xinjiang, even its media won't utter a negative word about it. $46 billion in hush money will keep any one quiet.
Pakis will even go to help the chinese here. CPEC chahiye na.. and moreover, Chinese security from indians in pok.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
http://zeenews.india.com/news/world...st-islamic-militants-in-xinjiang_1891032.html

Beijing: China on Thursday said it will not allow any foreign organisation or individual to interfere in its religious affairs as it defended the crackdown against Islamic militants inXinjiang province, bordering countries like Pakistan, as a "just act" to safeguard its fundamental interests.

Religious extremists, in the name of religion, spread radical and extremist views and take extremist means to try to establish a theocracy, a Chinese government white paper titled 'Freedom of Religious Belief in Xinjiang' released here said.

Xinjiang enjoys unprecedented religious freedom, the paper said asserting that the freedom of religious belief in the province" cannot be matched by that in any other historical period."

Since the founding of the People's Republic of China (PRC) in 1949, citizens' freedom of religious belief fully respected and believers' normal religious needs effectively met, it said.

In Xinjiang, "the positive role of religious circles in promoting economic development and social stability is well displayed, the government's capability of administrating religious affairs is constantly strengthened, international exchanges in the religious field are being expanded and the proliferation and spread of religious extremism is being effectively contained," it said.

Religious extremism is by nature "anti-human, anti- society, anti-civilisation and anti-religion," it said and defended China's efforts in fighting religious extremism, saying it is a just act to safeguard the fundamental interests of the country and the people.

The paper said the Chinese government resolutely opposes the politicisation of religious matters and any other country's interference in China's internal affairs in the name of religion.

"China...Will never allow any foreign organisation or individual to interfere with China's religious affairs," the white paper said.

Xinjiang, which has over 10 million Uyghur Muslims of Turkik origin, is in turmoil for the past few years over Uyghur unrest over the settlements of Hans, the dominant community in China from different provinces settling there.

The province as well as other places in China including Beijing witnessed several terrorist attacks for which Beijing blames the separatist East Turkistan Islamic Movement (ETIM).

Xinjiang shared borders with the Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK), Afganistan, Mongolia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

The reference to any foreign or individual organisation in the white paper comes in the backdrop of reports that the leader of the Pakistan-based Jamat-ud-Dawa and Lashkar-e- Taiba, Hafiz Saeed has criticised China for the crackdown on Uyghur Islamic militants in Xinjiang.
The Islamic republic of Pakistan is very well known for its betrayal of ummaah.

Speak about it and lose CPEC. That's why the media has been even kept silent.

No CPEC - no rivers of gold. Bwaaahh

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Rahul Singh

Country flag
If we ever want to solve problems in J&K. This is exactly what we will have to replicate. Fu#k 370. Country first. Whatever it takes.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
If we ever want to solve problems in J&K. This is exactly what we will have to replicate. Fu#k 370. Country first. Whatever it takes.
We do not lack such capability or the ideology but sir, imagine the uproar that will be caused by the paid media, stooges, NGOs, U.N. etc. Al-bakistan will cry like a b***h. It will give them more reason to ask for separation of Kashmir.
China doesn't have any dispute with any other country regarding Xinjiang. Its just a matter of religious extremism and terrorism.

Country flag
Why is this a surprise? The defenders of Islam have killed more Muslims than any kafir could. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia responsible for killing millions of Muslims and inviting kafirs to do likewise.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
We do not lack such capability or the ideology but sir, imagine the uproar that will be caused by the paid media, stooges, NGOs, U.N. etc. Al-bakistan will cry like a b***h. It will give them more reason to ask for separation of Kashmir.
China doesn't have any dispute with any other country regarding Xinjiang. Its just a matter of religious extremism and terrorism.

But if you don't do it, Kashmir will always be pain in the a$$, no matter how much money you put in.

Chinese annexation of Tibet did not come without dare. Xinjiang also see China as foreign occupant. Yet these are parts of China. And now they are doing last thing you need to do to complete the merger.

This is the only way forward. I don't think Pakistan will ever change its stance and with that the Kashmir problem will ever be solved. If we can't dare then bleed forever.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yup. 370 needs to go. BJP showed a good initiative to resettle pandits and sainik colonies in kashmir but pathetically rolled that decision back after some minor words of protest by pissfool secular kashmiri separatists.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Screw the uproar. Just because of uproar you are ready to risk the integrity and peace of this country?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Screw the uproar. Just because of uproar you are ready to risk the integrity and peace of this country?
No I don't mean to put our integrity in jeopardy but i think we must wait for longer periods. We may commit to the task but neither we are not Israel nor we are China. We must strengthen our position in the global game of geopolitics.

Right now there are many a things about which we are dependant on foreign countries.

We don't get to play a China or Israel until we become one.

sorcerer

Country flag
:D
Thats a strong message to deeper than deepshit fraaaand pak.

China Blames Foreign-Trained Separatists for Attacks in Xinjiang'
BEIJING — The authorities in China’s troubled Xinjiang region charged Monday that the leader of the first of two lethal assaults over the weekend had trained in Pakistan, an unusually specific accusation that could hint at growing Chinese impatience with Pakistan’s inability to control radical groups operating within its borders.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/02/world/asia/02china.html?_r=0

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakis will even go to help the chinese here. CPEC chahiye na.. and moreover, Chinese security from indians in pok.
Yes..pakis will help china by asking them for Free j-17s and other armaments and mucho money to fight Uigher Trainers (non state actors) in pakistan.

This is where as we can understand pakistan has got the Boobs of china(Pun intended..ofcourse) firmly in their hands to milk it dry.

sorcerer

Country flag
Looks as if More than India..pak wants to solve the investment dilemma for china in pOK.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Yup. 370 needs to go. BJP showed a good initiative to resettle pandits and sainik colonies in kashmir but pathetically rolled that decision back after some minor words of protest by pissfool secular kashmiri separatists.
Well they need to it. If they won't do it. I will be throughly disappointed in BJP.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Well they need to it. If they won't do it. I will be throughly disappointed in BJP.
I'm already disappointed. I'm gonna wait till 2019. If its not done, I'm not voting for BJP anymore. I'm voting for a local party that suits my needs but is not islamic of course.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles