China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
First India should build a space station, have manned flight, have their own navigation system operational, land a rover on a planet. Then lets talk.
Do you have a manned space station, space walk without bubbles and an operational nav system? I see no proof that you do.

kseeker

Retired
First India should build a space station, have manned flight, have their own navigation system operational, land a rover on a planet. Then lets talk.
If that's what is the matter of concern to you, why the hell did you started talking in the first place here ?

Get lost now and come back when we have all of them.

kseeker

Retired
Well.. just look at the latest mudslinging. One of the best forum? Behaving rationally and do not encourage flamebaiting? Looks more like they are comparing the size of their genitalia....yup real mature. For a mod, he's the agent provocateur. How in the world do you expect a sensible, objective and informative discussion forum with mods who flaunts the rules they continuously lectured to us? Sounds like our politicians.
:facepalm: suit yourself...

xhw1986

If that's what is the matter of concern to you, why the hell did you started talking in the first place here ?

Get lost now and come back when we have all of them.
China and India should cooperate together in space... I dont mind if India and China launch manned space flight together or China invite Indians to join the chinese space station.

kseeker

Retired
China and India should cooperate together in space... I dont mind if India and China launch manned space flight together or China invite Indians to join the chinese space station.
Hmmm. However, the questions are, would Chinese invite Indians ? or would Indians except invitation if they are invited ? :noidea:

Country flag
No nation alone can dominate space. Humanity will have to work together for space colonization
And mining colony dreams to become reality. But the nations that are current nuclear powers
Will be future space powers. Nuclear engines will be the only feasible way with current technology.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Is this thread un-moderated?

8 pages of flame baiting, dick measuring, ego stroking and ZERO meaningful discussion!

:facepalm:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Sigh...:rolleyes: I cant post link. But a simple google search will get your answer.
What, you can't post links from China? A google search reveals there is no space station until 2022, Tiangong is listed as space junk, the video shows bubbles in the only space walk and the nav system is not commercially available. It is all there, you just have to look. :rolleyes:

J20!

Country flag
I have stated all along the thread china being an icbm nation should have a much more
Advanced space program. But still lacks even behind a non icbm nation like india.
Are you serious? Have u been in a cave for the past 30 years or something?

Between 2010 and 2012, China conducted 53 SUCCESSFUL orbital launches. India has managed a massive 8! How is China behind?

China has a space lab in orbit that is docked with and manned periodically. China operates and has international customers operating its own global positioning satelite network. We have a rover (not a partially successful orbiter) about to touch down on the moon. China will put an independent, permanently manned space station into orbit by 2020, something Russia and the US haven't doneindependently since Mir and Skylab.

Of those "P5" nations you've been mentioning, only three have manned space programmes. 1 of which is China. Only 3 operate an independent satelite positioning system. 1 of which is China. Of those 5 nations, China has had the 2nd highest orbital launch frequency behind Russia since 2011.

1 failed satelite launch doesn't change any of that. In the past 3 years, NASA has experienced more than 3 orbital launch failiures. Yet I haven't read 1 post from a netizen claiming China is now ahead of the States somehow.

I'd list the number of faliures ISRO has had, but... We aren't all trolls here. India doesn't even compare favorably to Japan, let alone China in space infrastructure or space program development.

I don't know why people on this forum feel the need to troll every time something goes wrong in China. Don't try to start a wang measuring contest. You'll lose ... horribly. Put it back in your pants.

So in conclusion I'll ask 1 question. Whereyou out having a few drinks when you made those "India is far ahead of China claims?" Its incredibly unbelievable how anyone with access to the internet could make such claims.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles