'China bashing' in the Indian media

J20!

Country flag
That's news to me... So what you're saying is, we overlook the US, Japan and the Taiwan scenario and focus on India?

India really doesn't feature much in the thinking of regular netizens. I'll admit that India is made fun of a lot on Chinese forums, but enemy no. 1? Far from it, I don't think India even has "enemy" status here... But believe what you want dear sir...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That's news to me... So what you're saying is, we overlook the US, Japan and the Taiwan scenario and focus on India?

India really doesn't feature much in the thinking of regular netizens. I'll admit that India is made fun of a lot on Chinese forums, but enemy no. 1? Far from it, I don't think India even has "enemy" status here... But believe what you want dear sir...
No China is not overlooking the US - Japan - Taiwan alliance.

China is worried that the US is roping in India into the whole game.

China is made fun of in all international fora and in the international media.

China is not an enemy at all as far as India is concerned, It has much better things to do than really be concerned about China, which is just another country of the world.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
BBC is india-phobic.
They are traditionally the worst scums in the media corporation.

During their coverage of mumbai attacks they used words like 'gunmen attack mumbai' and 'possibilities that they are local militia' etc whereas cnn used the term 'terrorists'. They also reports about the kashmir issue with anti indian bias.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles