CHEETAh to be reintroduced in India on 17 th September.

Longewala

Country flag
All of them look like good bois , welcome to India bois just hunt enjoy and make love .
All of them will not be bois ig
From a sustainable population objective, and from a "lifestyle" point of view, I would really, seriously hope they will not all be bois.
That being said, I wouldn't be fully surprised if an IAS babu was put in charge and did end up fking up and importing a single gender, LGBT batch .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
From a sustainable population objective, and from a "lifestyle" point of view, I would really, seriously hope they will not all be bois.
That being said, I wouldn't be fully surprised if an IAS babu was put in charge and did end up fking up and importing a single gender, LGBT batch .
5 gals 3 bois for now. No trannies sadly.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
See, we have adopted for peaceful coexistence approach based on success of gir lions ,
We have unique thing, as in Africa all of reintroduction has been in a enclosed system , limiting human animal contact.
Cheetah, has the tendency to range over vast distances, in indian context it means if cheetah is met with no obstruction. We may find a cheetah released in madhya pradesh after few weeks in west Bengal.
But this disperses population, so to control this African nations have introduced fortress or enclosed systems , but kuno has no such fortress
Although it's core conservation area is free from effects of Any anthropogenic activities.
@Lonewolf. Your wild friends aka indian Grey wolves aka canis lupis are present in kuno too.
@Tactical Doge. Your frens are present everywhere in the world.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Off-topic: Look at the fit and finish (rusted and loose panels with uneven gaps) of Chinook helicopters, guess if it was an Indian product like Dhruv or ULH?
Any thoughts....
What you are thinking of as loose-fitted rusted panels are actually plastic coverings on the exposed structures. Interiors of American transports are highly customizable for different missions.

For example, Chinook interior with no covering -

Chinook interior with padding foam -

here2where

what is happening to the cheetahs in kuno? the 7th one has also died now.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Too quick to come to a conclusion.
Will have to breed them separately until their population increases decently.
7 out of 20 dead already, I'm pretty sure much of the rest would be ill and unfortunately waiting to die.

Vinash

Country flag
I read somewhere that the survival rate of a species introduced to a new environment is only around 50% or less.

So, is the deaths of these Cheetahs out of the ordinary or the norm?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles