Chattisgarh NOW : A Documentary on Naxalite Movement

bhramos

Country flag
see how Christian missionaries supporting maoist movements and destroying the trible culture...

[video=youtube_share;0YbY0hCi9QA]http://youtu.be/0YbY0hCi9QA[/video]

the naxal movements which i saw were great movements with great leaders and great values and even had greater achivements, but now maoist has become a terrorist organisation supported by Christian missionaries to destroy India and its culture..
my only advice to stop these terrorists is cut the funding, for that ban Christian missionaries..., when funding is stopped they come out of forests for funds and medicines and get caught..

Patriot

Country flag
No doubt these missionaries enjoying the tacit support of India biggest secular party. Missionaries can go such a mean ways to convert the people even take help & support terrorists. These missioneries should also be treated like terrorists as they are supporting them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
But Salwa Judum has been declared as unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

It is good to see how the Govt is reaching their food entitlement to the people. That is why the Chhatisgarh model of Food Security is so often quoted.

Is this a Govt documentary?

Whatever, irrespective of politics, it is good to see the Administration is doing something good!

TrueSpirit

Pentecostal Christian missionaries only or others sects are involved, as well ?

bhramos

Country flag
Pentecostal Christian missionaries only or others sects are involved, as well ?
no their are other organisations and ngo's involved, but these missionaries are the main source of funding maoists.. i personally met some missionaries who work in chatisgarh, they said were they are helping adivasis the modern culture and teaching them english and letting to merge in new world, then i asked them, is it not possible with out converting them? they said their culture would allow them to change....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles