Champions Trophy: India beat Belgium 4-2 in quarters, set for semis

ladder

Country flag
Re: Champions Trophy: India beat Belgium 4-2 in quarters, set for semi

Just listen to yourself. What a soar looser you are!
See a shrink or call Oprah man, you need it.

IT IS ONLY A GAME!
I am perfectly fine. No need for advice from a Paki.

Your countryman just proved that there is a 'kasab' in each of them. If hockey sticks were replaced with guns for them. They wouldn't have been any different.

Neo

Instead of replying to these whining kids, there's one thing I want to say: It was a good match with a new format and as a hockey fan it made me proud to see two Asian rival teams who have dominated field hockey for decades, in the the semis. The better team won.

Ofcourse as a Pakistan i want us to lift the trophy but if we had lost the semi final to India, i would still have supported her against Germany in the final.
Because hockey belongs in the Sub Continent, no matter if it goes to Pakistan or India.

The moment we bring politics and hatred into the this, the sport looses. So please stop baiting me with cheap shots and enjoy the final.

thethinker

Country flag

Just listen to yourself. What a soar looser you are!
See a shrink or call Oprah man, you need it.

IT IS ONLY A GAME!
Spot the contradictions of your statements :

Did you even watch the match? Indian audience misbehaved with swearing and abuses and threw with bananas. Sportsmen should never retaliate but in this case I can't say I regret it. This is India, hostile territory.
With this :

IT IS ONLY A GAME!
So which one is it : just a game or anything goes since its v/s India and in a hostile territory?

ladder

Country flag

Instead of replying to these whining kids, there's one thing I want to say: It was a good match with a new format and as a hockey fan it made me proud to see two Asian rival teams who have dominated field hockey for decades, in the the semis. The better team won.

Ofcourse as a Pakistan i want us to lift the trophy but if we had lost the semi final to India, i would still have supported her against Germany in the final.
Because hockey belongs in the Sub Continent, no matter if it goes to Pakistan or India.

The moment we bring politics and hatred into the this, the sport looses. So please stop baiting me with cheap shots and enjoy the final.
The great grand-father who can't comprehend that its not about the match but what followed it. So, it's not about 'the game'.

The Paki team including the coach just proved that they are gutter swines.

Also proved that there is a little 'Kasab' in them. If hockey sticks were replaced with guns, the results wouldn't have been much different.

I am proud of the behaviour of the crowd of the Bhubaneswar. The without getting provoked demonstrated maturity and stood up and clapped. But can't say about today's final.

Bhubaneswar crowd is being praised by all the countries that participated. What that asinine coach of the paki team claims is immaterial.

We know the ability of our team, we don't over-estimate them.

A team like Pakistan which is a bottom crawler, which was defeated by Eng by 8-2. When wins two high profile games. Demonstrates such immature and obscene behaviour.

So, if what is being said here is above your cognition, please feel free to butt out.

lastly, enjoy your PKR 500 match fee and patron saint Malik Riaz.

The 25 million announced would hope-fully foot the fees of the Shrink for the whole team.

Blackwater

:) Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
India suspend hockey ties with pak . Aab beta soon they will be banned from indian hockey league . Roti kaha se khao ge muhahahahahahahahahaha

ladder

Country flag

Spot the contradictions of your statements :

With this :

So which one is it : just a game or anything goes since its v/s India and in a hostile territory?
Logic and consistency from a PAKI? Sir you better search for an oasis in the desert.

ladder

Country flag

India will not host any International Hockey tournament if no action is taken.

Pakistan must apologise for misbehaving, FIH's inaction unacceptable: Narinder Batra - IBNLive

"I am instructing my CEO to inform FIH that in case this kind of behaviour by teams is within normal and tolerable limits of FIH, then we may not be interested to host any more tournaments in India and the tournaments may be shifted to countries which tolerate this kind of nonsense and uncouth behaviour," the HI president wrote on Facebook.

thethinker

Country flag

India will not host any International Hockey tournament if no action is taken.

Pakistan must apologise for misbehaving, FIH's inaction unacceptable: Narinder Batra - IBNLive
Would expect Pakis to spin this as a conspiracy by India to keep them from achieving hockey accolades. Won't be surprised at all if this news is painted as "sore loser India bans hockey after losing".

Off topic : Former Pakistan Cricket Chief Accuses India for Saeed Ajmal, Mohammad Hafeez Suspension - Cricket News
Karachi: Former PCB Chairman Zaka Ashraf on Saturday, alleged that India conspired to get Pakistani off-spinners Saeed Ajmal and Muhammad Hafeez suspended and suggested that the two bowlers should not be sent to Chennai for bio-mechanics tests.

"Sending them to Chennai will serve no purpose because I feel it is India which has lobbied behind the scenes to get Saeed and Hafeez suspended from bowling in international cricket," Ashraf claimed on Saturday.

"I believe it is India which has used its influence to try to keep Hafeez and Ajmal out of the World Cup. I would rather they are sent to Australia for the ICC bowling action tests," he stated.
So you see, everything negative or setbacks when it comes to Pakistan including progress, sports, economy etc is because of an "Indian conspiracy"

ladder

Country flag

Would expect Pakis to spin this as a conspiracy by India to keep them from achieving hockey accolades. Won't be surprised at all if this news is painted as "sore loser India bans hockey after losing".
Already they are whining, till the incident happened, the Paki coach never complained about the crowd in 4 previous matches that they played. But once that happened he started whining that they were abused from the time they landed in India.

Do you think their response would have been different if they have lost?

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

We support our team in both winning and loosing.

[tweet]544030030771552256[/tweet]

We are not like Paki, who abandon their players after loosing.

Blackwater

Yeah whatever, we kicked you out of the finals on your own soil.

Ohh this victory was sweet.
ur players may loose contract in $$$$$$$$rich Indian hockey league then u will realize this victory was sweet or sour

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

The kalu paki pig showing middle finger needs a good dose of chitroal, if caught outside on street. Pakistani team should keep that pig inside the hotel room or he will be turned into a roast ham tonight.

ladder

Country flag

BC yon ki phat-gayi

[tweet]544056846986661888[/tweet]

[tweet]544056483084656640[/tweet]

ladder

Country flag

[tweet]544084144221716480[/tweet]

Free Karma

Heard on twitter that 2 players have been suspended .
[tweet]544084437110390784[/tweet]

ladder

Country flag

[tweet]544089702374985729[/tweet]

Shirman

Country flag

^^^^^^^^^^Sorry but could't resist FINAL ME AB NANGA NACHEGA JINNAH MIYAN KA @musalman

MIYA KE ANDAR SULEMANI KEEDA AB NANGA NACHEGA JINNAH KA USMANI MOMINUAALAH

Last edited by a moderator:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Aray hamaray teen Bando ney naga nacha or tu itna taras gai tarap gai .
Roondu Indians ... Ab hum final haar bhi gai tu kiya hoa. Tumhai tu tumharay ghar Mai rola dia.

ladder

Country flag

Aray hamaray teen Bando ney naga nacha or tu itna taras gai tarap gai .
Roondu Indians ... Ab hum final haar bhi gai tu kiya hoa. Tumhai tu tumharay ghar Mai rola dia.

Go give the 3 players suicide vest. Final nahin khelenge toh kuch toh kaam karenge

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles