Centuries-Old 'Palace of Guru Nanak' Demolished in Pakistan, Vandals Sell Off Precious Doors, Window

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

garg_bharat

Country flag

Sikhbrah

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Sikh have turned out extremely ignorant - just like the Hindus.

They think BJP/RSS out to kill them - while Muslim brothers are there to help their cause. This mindset is prevalent in Canadian and British Sikhs in particular.

BJP government isn’t do anything to dispel this myth.
While Pakistan which acts as if it has boundless love for Sikhs.. has a community of only around 20,000 Sikhs .. where once there was a vibrant Sikh community..

Sikhbrah

Country flag
https://www.sikhphilosophy.net/thre...india-under-a-triumphant-narendra-modi.51157/

Here are Sikhs of sikhphilosophynetwork once again indicating their fears of rising Hindu nationalism under Narendra Modi . I have answered them as best as I could .
I added my view point in too - let’s see.

And you are right, lots of this fear against rising Hindu nationalism under BJP is just hog wash fear.

I think as long as we remain dharmic majority - no minority is at threat (unless your religion goes around preaching hate)

Jameson Emoni

To be honest on WhatsApp where Anti Muslim tirades by BJP IT cell are rampant , there is no Anti Sikh propaganda at all . Nor does BJP engage in Anti Sikh activities . I don't know from where the sikhs feel danger from Hindu nationalism .
It was Congress that carried out riots against Sikhs in 1984. Yet, Sikhs overwhelmingly voted for Congress. I can understand the confusion among Canadian and British Sikhs because they are subject to anti-India and anti-Hindu propaganda on many levels but I do not understand the confusion among Sikhs in India. I think this needs to be thoroughly analyzed.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
It was Congress that carried out riots against Sikhs in 1984. Yet, Sikhs overwhelmingly voted for Congress. I can understand the confusion among Canadian and British Sikhs because they are subject to anti-India and anti-Hindu propaganda on many levels but I do not understand the confusion among Sikhs in India. I think this needs to be thoroughly analyzed.
Canada and British Sikhs are subjected to immense propaganda - just yesterday I was speaking to a cousin who said Indira Gandhi mercilessly destroyed Akal Takth.. their story is one sided to say the least.

Indian Sikhs are worried that Hindu Nationalism will target them after getting rid of Muslims - which is nonsense, Hinduism as far as I know does not dream of eliminating all non-believers unlike Islam.

I will say that this though - BJP has done close to zero in trying to woo Sikh/Punjab voters.

Illusive

Country flag
Canada and British Sikhs are subjected to immense propaganda - just yesterday I was speaking to a cousin who said Indira Gandhi mercilessly destroyed Akal Takth.. their story is one sided to say the least.

Indian Sikhs are worried that Hindu Nationalism will target them after getting rid of Muslims - which is nonsense, Hinduism as far as I know does not dream of eliminating all non-believers unlike Islam.

I will say that this though - BJP has done close to zero in trying to woo Sikh/Punjab voters.
It should be in the lines of dharmic rashtra not hindu rashtra, encompassing all dharmic "religions".

Global Defence

New threads

Articles