Central Armed Police Force(CAPFs)

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Can we see that happening; Army ceasing counter insurgency operation in the near future ? CRPF is handed over that task in the valley.
Srinagar is under the command of CRPF. Today because one of the terrorists was a high value target, PARA SF were called, but it is unknown who conducted the actual operation. Para SF may have been there on standby in case things started going south.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Finally, I really want good utility helicopters like Mi-17, LUH. But also good fleet of fixed winged aircrafts like C-295 for transportation and reconnaissance, and some good drones too!!
It may sound weird now, but I really want BSF to operate attack helicopter like LCH, it comes in handy,but it's a dream!

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Finally, I really want good utility helicopters like Mi-17, LUH. But also good fleet of fixed winged aircrafts like C-295 for transportation and reconnaissance, and some good drones too!!
It may sound weird now, but I really want BSF to operate attack helicopter like LCH, it comes in handy,but it's a dream!
LCH is too much of a pipe dream, Rudra will be a better option if they really require an armed helicopter.

Angel of War

Country flag
come on bruh , why would BSF require attack helos ?
They would be fine with a couple dozen ALH

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles