Cars & Bikes - Automotive Discussion Thread

Daanish Shenoy

Country flag
I like the Suzuki TU250X and would get one if I could justify it. But I currently have a Lifan 250cc motorcycle that just turned over 4,000km and has a lot of life left in it, and it is paid for.

I have seen the Cleveland Cycleworks Misfit too. It seems of decent quality with an engine made by Lifan. (Lifan is one of, if not, the best Chinese motorcycle manufacturers.) The engine is a slightly modified version of an engine noted for its durability. However, the engine only makes about 12 or 13 horsepower compared to about 18 horsepower for the TU250X. So, if you keep the speed down to 55mph or under either bike should do fine, but, if you want to go a bit faster you probably should go with the TU250X for that extra horsepower.

-------------
https://boodmo.com/vehicles/mahindra-278/xuv500-11283/

here2where

WOW Slavia !!!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

iam like this since 2.00 pm today ....

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
@Kumata another option. Could be value for money :troll:

View attachment 48168

"Nissan Motor India Limited will be launching its first compact SUV in the domestic market dubbed the Magnite sometime during the month of August 2020. This will help the Japanese brand going into the festive season with an attractive product as its starting price is expected to be around Rs. 5.30 lakh (ex-showroom). The sub-four-metre SUV will compete against Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300. In order to have an advantage over its rivals, the Magnite could have its top-of-the-line CVT variant’s price only at around Rs. 9 lakh (ex-showroom)"

SO @LurkerBaba it's only fair that i update you that i finally ended up buying a XL6 ZETA AT . resisted myself a lot but it strikes that balance between reliability, cost effectiveness and space.. both boys love the space and flexibility with captain seats..During reent trip , both decided to take a nap with 3rd row folder we both oldies choose to concentrate on road ahead ..

Been 4 months and 3K kms done.. I am glad i picked her up..

1692872201412.png

She serves my requirement fully with only missing was the candle like throw from fogs. changed both and road lits up like a XMAS tree now...

Reactions: SKC

tomthounaojam

Country flag
What car do you drive? Here in Mumbai I take only Aggregator cab/auto since owing a car in Mumbai is a nightmare, but in Imphal I have a Fortuner which is about 10 years old bought it second-hand.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles