Captured Terrorist Weapons by Indian Army

Flying Dagger

Country flag
They were reported as M16/M4 carbines I am sure guys on ground confirmed that. Infact Porks have started supplying these carbines to terrorists.

Anyway just look at the finish our guys with orange INSAS might be jealous 🙂

BSF should switch to TAR / AK 203 and 5.45 Nato standard carbine.

They did bought X 95 I guess.

The 9mm ones should be kept in reserves or sent back to police perhaps not much use against terrorists armed with AKs and M4/16 carbine .

Definitely not M4... They made a hybrid of Ak with AR furnitures.

valleyosint

Country flag
Question for anyone who may have thoughts, how likely is it China is providing arms to militants in Kashmir? Either officially (Chinese Intelligence) or unofficially (some guy smuggling guns to make a quick lakh)

Rubian45

Country flag
Question for anyone who may have thoughts, how likely is it China is providing arms to militants in Kashmir? Either officially (Chinese Intelligence) or unofficially (some guy smuggling guns to make a quick lakh)
Extremely likely, Chinese grenade and ammo have been seized in large quantity by the Indian Army in Kashmir.

Pakistan is also know to uses Chinese made civilian drones to Smuggle weapons including Chinese grenade into Kashmir.

FalconZero

Country flag
That's good circumstantial evidence but I'd be curious if there are any official accusations. We all know the media will take any grain of fact and turn it into a mountain of evidence. They're able to blame Pakistan "agents" for causing a house fire in Mumbai and some people will believe just bc we're blaming Pakistan (not to say some people in Pakistan don't believe the same of India).
India has pointed out multiple times, also, drop the larp paki.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles