Captured Terrorist Weapons by Indian Army

valleyosint

Country flag
Chinese export versions of there QBZ-95 assault rifles chambered for NATO rounds have been found with Pakistani and Kashmir Islamic terrorists at least two or three times now.
Yeah I've seen some pictures of those! quite strange to see them in militant hands. One I saw was bright yellow I think. Not a good choice for hiding with if you're a terrorist

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yeah I've seen some pictures of those! quite strange to see them in militant hands. One I saw was bright yellow I think. Not a good choice for hiding with if you're a terrorist
I don’t understand why the terrorists painted them yellow a color that doesn’t match terrain in J&K UT. Chinese export weapons to friendly and certain western countries since porkistan is one those friendly states it is not hard to see chinese weapons getting handed over to Porkistani funded Islamic terrorists.

valleyosint

Country flag
I don’t understand why the terrorists painted them yellow a color that doesn’t match terrain in J&K UT. Chinese export weapons to friendly and certain western countries since porkistan is one those friendly states it is not hard to see chinese weapons getting handed over to Porkistani funded Islamic terrorists.
As far as I've heard, China doesn't officially sell guns to pak. So if they give them to militants it's almost certainly illegal

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
As far as I've heard, China doesn't officially sell guns to pak. So if they give them to militants it's almost certainly illegal
They are sold in the civilian market. Porkistan has a huge illegal and legal Gun making, buying and selling industry and as relations with China improve more modern Chinese weapons are getting common now in there market. ISI and Terrorist handlers source weapons and equipment for both Porkistani and Kashmir Islamic Terrorists from both “legal” like POF/Civilian Market and also through Black Markets in KPK and Afghanistan. Chinese weapons must have been sourced from the Porki Civilian Market.

Last edited:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
You are questioning uneducated terrorists for painting in yellow, where as our educated armourers and OFB guys are using neon orange paint even in the dark toned SLRs, Vzs and Aks forget the new Insas.😋

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
You are questioning uneducated terrorists for painting in yellow, where as our educated armourers and OFB guys are using neon orange paint even in the dark toned SLRs, Vzs and Aks forget the new Insas.😋
Yes you right they stick out in any terrain. I have always wondered who picks these things and don’t they have common sense.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes you right they stick out in any terrain. I have always wondered who picks these things and don’t they have common sense.
defensive mindset coming out of a defensive doctrine, jernails and babudom were more worried about quarter master keeping his inventory intact incase a jawan looses his rifle in the jungle during training rather than camo during battle.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
It looks like shit too. Someone decided to bury it for a couple months before coming back for it
Porky can't make potato chip , you want good guns , I don't think most of the arms recovered are made in Pakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles