Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau Gets Cold-Shouldered By India For Backing Khalistanis Back Home

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Canadian Pappu is getting plenty of praise by radical Punjabi journalists. They are making him look like some demigod descended down to awe and tears flowing down cheeks sensations as he visited the Golden Temple.

Same people in same breath are juxtaposing Modi today as a villain who is charging GST on "Langar". When called out for their stupidity that GST is only on articles that are being sold, they shifted the goal post.

Same people made sure they don't talk about Modi bowing down to sacred shrine, but prompted trolls to find faults in his demeanor during his pilgrimage there.

'Lagda Modi en de Majh khol ke le gya' :biggrin2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Have problem with canada and its government but still we will go to canada for settlement. And why shouldnt we. What has GOI done for its people? Nothing but appeasing to fool.

Our leaders use every platform to do politics , even the UN. When they speak it looks like they are addressing the Indians and not the world. Just to have perks during elections.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Have problem with canada and its government but still we will go to canada for settlement. And why shouldnt we. What has GOI done for its people? Nothing but appeasing to fool.

Our leaders use every platform to do politics , even the UN. When they speak it looks like they are addressing the Indians and not the world. Just to have perks during elections.
Every time you make a post someone in ISPR and the break-India gang gets a bonus, for their propaganda is surely working.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Every time you make a post someone in ISPR and the break-India gang gets a bonus, for their propaganda is surely working.
you know what
Most of these people have agriculture land and when they get citizenship they lose it and then they have resentment with the government that change this rule.
Ask people in punjab they will tell you ..

You people certainly have no knowledge of the reality. Nor i wish to enlighten you further.

dhananjay1

They can direct the hostility of Canadian Khalistanis against Pakistan, even if there is no ground support in Pakistan (just like there is no ground support in India as well). Never seen a Canadian Khalistani on social media say "Pakistan, vacate our land". They say that about India, even though Indian Sikhs are not receptive to that message.

Although there is definitely a legitimate space for grievance vis-a-vis the anti-Sikh riots. Being a strong PM doesn't mean Indira's tribe should impose reprisals on the entire group. Her protection was the duty of the SPG. Any lapse was a failure of the SPG and intel. It is not a valid excuse to ruin Hindu-Sikh relations for an intel lapse.
As I said, Khalistani hate is ideologically driven. Khalistan ideology is development of post-British neo-sikhism where neo-sikhs essentially see themselves as a mirror image of British protestant christians. They already accept that abrahamisms like Islam/christianity are true and "Hinduism" is false. That's why they hate Hindus and are indifferent to or favorable to Islam even if Sikhs were driven out of muslim majority west punjab.

As for having ground support in India, there is definitely a small % of Sikhs who are pro-Khalistan but I don't think they are very influential at the moment.

mayfair

Actually IG was warned that there could be an attempt on her life and she might want to review some of her security detail. The Sikh bodyguards who shot her had been flagged as being of concern.

But IG chose to disregard the warnings or maybe she was advised to disregard the warnings. Difficult to say.

Haldiram

Country flag
post-British neo-sikhism where neo-sikhs essentially see themselves as a mirror image of British protestant christians. They already accept that abrahamisms like Islam/christianity are true
I had never heard of this term neo-Sikhism earlier. Let me do some digging up to see what's this all about.

hit&run

Mod
you know what
Most of these people have agriculture land and when they get citizenship they lose it and then they have resentment with the government that change this rule.

You people certainly have no knowledge of the reality. Nor i wish to enlighten you further.
Stop paddling bullshit.

Change in Citizenship even without OCI card has no effect on your right to hold the agricultural land. One can sell it to a resident Indian without requiring permission from any authority in India.

Adding more:

The agriculture land I am talking about is the inherited land that was owned by the person before getting Citizenship.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

That is pakistan you are talking about :nono:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Stop paddling bullshit.

Change in Citizenship even without OCI card has no effect on your right to hold the agricultural land. One can sell it to a resident Indian without requiring permission from any authority in India.

Adding more:

The agriculture land I am talking about is the inherited land that was owned by the person before getting Citizenship.
This is going to change
enjoy your OCI

Haldiram

Country flag
Actually IG was warned that there could be an attempt on her life and she might want to review some of her security detail. The Sikh bodyguards who shot her had been flagged as being of concern.

But IG chose to disregard the warnings or maybe she was advised to disregard the warnings. Difficult to say.
True. What I'm saying is, these covert games are for deep states to play with each other. It's one thing if civilians become a casualty as a part of a foreign deep state's attack, but it makes no sense for the establishment to carry out mass reprisals against their own subjects. The Congress party members couldn't have done it (and remain untouched for decades) without the help of the establishment. If there had to be reprisals, they could have set up a covert force to execute bomb blasts in all the countries which supported the Khalistani cause. Instead, they cut down Indian Sikhs, with what strategic gain to the nation?

The rise of Brindanwale in India itself was a Congress project. When it went wrong, they put the blame on Sikhs.

Bhindranwale's emergence on the political landscape of Punjab can be traced back to 1977 when the Akali Dal-Janata Party government came to power after defeating the Congress in the Assembly elections. Zail Singh, the defeated chief minister who later became President of India, was most unhappy, not only because he had lost power, but also because the Gurdial Singh Commission appointed to look into his conduct as chief minister, had found him guilty of misuse of power.

It was Sanjay Gandhi, known for his extra-constitutional methods, who suggested that some 'Sant' should be put up to challenge the Akali government. Both Sanjay and Zail Singh, particularly the latter, knew how the former Punjab chief minister Pratap Singh Kairon had fought the Akalis. He had built up Sant Fateh Singh against Master Tara Singh, the Akali leader, who had become a hard nut to crack. Zail Singh and Darbara Singh, who was a Congress Working Committee member and later became chief minister, selected two persons for Sanjay's evaluation.

As Sanjay's friend, Kamal Nath, recalled: "The first one we interviewed did not look a 'courageous type'. Bhindranwale, strong in tone and tenor, seemed to fit the bill. We would give him money off and on, but we never thought he would turn into a terrorist." Little did they realise at that time that they were creating a Frankenstein.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...ss-sanjay-gandhi-zail-singh-108455-2012-07-08

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
As I said, Khalistani hate is ideologically driven. Khalistan ideology is development of post-British neo-sikhism where neo-sikhs essentially see themselves as a mirror image of British protestant christians. They already accept that abrahamisms like Islam/christianity are true and "Hinduism" is false. That's why they hate Hindus and are indifferent to or favorable to Islam even if Sikhs were driven out of muslim majority west punjab.

As for having ground support in India, there is definitely a small % of Sikhs who are pro-Khalistan but I don't think they are very influential at the moment.
Yeah I have seen a Anti India group while tracking the propaganda,the group is called Singhs of Judah ,they also have a YouTube channel ,they protest Gandhi Statue inauguration even fought against it in govt committee in the US,the so called leader of the free world has formed different committee for human rights and so it can do intervention in countries in name of human rights and there are where Anti India propaganda is given hearing too and report are given to Congress,this is most bizarre khalistani group than the other mainstream Dal Khalsa type

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
you know what

If you have agri land and not doing agri yourself and choosing a foreign nation over this, why should you be allowed to feast on this nation's money? Agriculture in India, especially in Punjab is heavily subsidised by the tax payers' money. foreigners cannot be allowed to benefit from tax payers.

Having said that, you are either misinformed or deliberately trying to misinform people. an NRI or a PIO cannot buy agri land, but can inherit the same, hold the same and sell the same. The restriction is only in buying new agriland. However, I would like laws to be there where they cannot even inherit the land and only have to be reimbursed the amount the land is worth as per govt records.

And god save us from your level of enlightenment that you seem to have acquired in past 2-3 years. I don't know how you've been brainwashed or have been converted, but it is not a very pretty sight.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If you have agri land and not doing agri yourself and choosing a foreign nation over this, why should you be allowed to feast on this nation's money? Agriculture in India, especially in Punjab is heavily subsidised by the tax payers' money. foreigners cannot be allowed to benefit from tax payers.

Having said that, you are either misinformed or deliberately trying to misinform people. an NRI or a PIO cannot buy agri land, but can inherit the same, hold the same and sell the same. The restriction is only in buying new agriland. However, I would like laws to be there where they cannot even inherit the land and only have to be reimbursed the amount the land is worth as per govt records.

And god save us from your level of enlightenment that you seem to have acquired in past 2-3 years. I don't know how you've been brainwashed or have been converted, but it is not a very pretty sight.
such laws will come and property can't be inherited to some one who has sought asylum. They are huge in numbers.

I don't know how you've been brainwashed or have been converted, but it is not a very pretty sight.
failure of your policies.

hit&run

Mod
This is going to change
enjoy your OCI
But you said the law is already there. Now you are saying law will come into act.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
such laws will come and property can't be inherited to some one who has sought asylum. They are huge in numbers.
I am not responsible for the birds that has left the roost. I don't care about them. Their numbers mean zilch to me. They are nothing. I care about NRIs, and don't give a damn about PIOs. They are not mine. Their success is not mine, their travails are not mine, their pain is not mine just as their happiness is not mine.

failure of your policies.
My policies? Our policies? Modi's policies? What policies?

Ask me if I support all the actions Modi took or policies I support. I say a resounding NO! Ask @Ancient Indian or @hit&run - they regularly take their turns abusing my supposed infraction of critiquing BJP policies. But, considering the alternative or the past performance, Modi is coming out with fabulous colours. Yes, I abhor the idea that I am having to contend with mediocre performance, when I expected a starling one - yet, that doesn't compel me to change my opinion enough to vilify the mediocre performer and usher in the worst performer again in the office.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They are nothing. I care about NRIs, and don't give a damn about PIOs.
That's not the way government of India works. Whether Government even works the way it should, I doubt.

But you said the law is already there. Now you are saying law will come into act.
I said who have sought asylums can't inherit the property. And the law would come where NRI's too cant inherit their agricultural land. Most of the NRI's have resentment that they can't buy a farm house as it's built on agricultural land.

Ask me if I support all the actions Modi took or policies I support. I say a resounding NO! Ask @Ancient Indian or @hit&run - they regularly take their turns abusing my supposed infraction of critiquing BJP policies. But, considering the alternative or the past performance, Modi is coming out with fabulous colours. Yes, I abhor the idea that I am having to contend with mediocre performance, when I expected a starling one - yet, that doesn't compel me to change my opinion enough to vilify the mediocre performer and usher in the worst performer again in the office.
I am free to state what I presume. I am not here to dilute people's mind, they are sane enough to have their own views. My only resentment is there is no ground work and that is due to the management has gone vanished at mediocre level of the government which mainly comes at the part of bureaucrats.
Expecting something from leaders is the last thing to do.

At least Now I am sure that India lacks a lot of capability to hold on to it's interest, be it the separatists in Canada or Kashmir or challenging Pakistan directly, we are being shown where we stand. And the reason is mismanagement of resources not the talent.

Haldiram

Country flag
Khalistani terrorist ‘guest’ at Justin Trudeau’s Mumbai event, sparks row

Jaspal Atwal, a convicted Khalistani terrorist, who was active in the banned International Sikh Youth Federation, posed with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's wife Sophie Trudeau at an event in Mumbai on February 20.

Jaspal Atwal was convicted of the attempted murder of Punjab minister, Malkiat Singh Sidhu, on Vancouver Island in 1986.

At the time of the 1986 shooting, he was a Sikh separatist active in the pro-Khalistan International Sikh Youth Federation. He and three others were convicted in 1987 of trying to kill Malkiat Singh Sidhu. Atwal was one of the four men who ambushed and shot at Sidhu’s car.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles