Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau Gets Cold-Shouldered By India For Backing Khalistanis Back Home

Haldiram

Country flag
He brought all the mocking upon himself. He deserves all of it and more...

It seems the BBC/CNN/WaPo types realised that Trudeau is not really the great white "enlightened liberal" hope as they built him up to be. They've been busy making fun of Trump and now their own protégé is making Trump look super enlightened in comparison!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
This has exploded in Canadian media, parliament, it's everywhere. But I'm going to say, this drama of liberal vs right-wing split in Canada is a farce. Canada's support to Khalistani terrorists is a national policy that transcends domestic politics. The right-winders taking on the liberals in the parliament is just a drama.

They will probably do some minor course correction as a nation, after Canada's NSA was briefed by Doval, but it's pretty rich for the Canadian NSA to still insist that India was behind orchestrating the invite to Atwal. He came on an official invitation he received from the Canadian high commissioner. Is their high commissioner an Indian spy? These guys are still trying to brazen it out. They've gone back and briefed their media which is now parroting that "Canada supports a united India but it also supports the free speech of those who espouse the right to self determination".

Saalon ki charbi abhi tak utri nahi.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is going so well, even best laid plans will not be able to get such results.

This also goes against my fundamental assumption, that there are no coincidences in international diplomacy/politics.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 5.44.29 AM.png

Canadian media is going at this very hard....

dhananjay1

This is going so well, even best laid plans will not be able to get such results.

This also goes against my fundamental assumption, that there are no coincidences in international diplomacy/politics.

View attachment 23573

Canadian media is going at this very hard....
I guess her twitter followers would be mostly right wingers since she writes for Toronto Sun.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles