Canada’s mass graves and history of persecution of indigenous population in the western world.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Now, 751 bodies found at Indigenous school in Canada
The bodies were discovered at the Marieval Indian Residential School, which operated from 1899 to 1997, about 87 miles east of Regina, the capital of Saskatchewan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Associated Press
ReginaJune 25, 2021UPDATED: June 25, 2021 00:14 IST

A decaying white cross lying in a small cemetery for children who died at Brandon Indian Residential School near one of three sites where researchers located 104 potential graves in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. (Photo: Reuters)

The chief of an Indigenous nation in Canada said Thursday investigators have found 751 unmarked graves at the site of a former residential school for Indigenous children -- a discovery that follows last month's report of 215 at another school.

Chief Cadmusn Delmore of the Cowessess First Nation made the announcement at a news conference.

Chief Bobby Cameron of the Federation of Sovereign Indigenous First Nations said he expects more graves will be found on residential school grounds across Canada.

"This was a crime against humanity, an assault on First Nations," he said. "We will not stop until we find all the bodies."

The bodies were discovered at the Marieval Indian Residential School, which operated from 1899 to 1997 where Cowessess is now located, about 87 miles east of Regina, the capital of Saskatchewan.

Delorme said at one time the graves were marked but those who operated the school removed the markers. "We are treating this as a crime," he said.

The Cowessess and the Federation of Sovereign Indigenous First Nations, which represents Saskatchewan's First Nations, said a day earlier that "the number of unmarked graves will be the most significantly substantial to date in Canada."

Last month the remains of 215 children, some as young as 3 years old, were found buried on the site of what was once Canada's largest Indigenous residential school near Kamloops, British Columbia.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Indigenous people of the Americas suffered horribly at the hands of the white man

Especially the Catholic church used be a PhD in deleting everything there which it didn't deemed fit

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Indigenous people of the Americas suffered horribly at the hands of the white man

Especially the Catholic church used be a PhD in deleting everything there which it didn't deemed fit
Lol wait, I could have posted this on chit chat thread as well, but I felt that 1000 mass graves and counting is not enough to discuss, the “first world shithole” called Sweden is also in my hitlist whose whores like Greta Thunberg and dickless dogs like Felix Kjellberg aka PewDiePie who bark a lot about us, also in this thread I will post all the terrorism and genocides/ethnocides committed by superior first world shithole europeans and their spillovers like USA and Canada.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Christianity is a religion organized crime. They have burnt 6 million women by declaring them as witch. Famous English phrase witch hunting came from that evil tradition of christianity. Whenever christan prists wanted to kill some Lady, they will declare her a witch and burn her alive to save the village or town. They have done this in Goa as well. The demon who did this was priest Francis Xavier to whom Christians calls a saint. Look at their definition of the saint. A guy who burnt many people alive in India is ssint for them. If Christianity and Islam finishes from this planet, this planet will become a better place for living.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If you want data for that do let me know.
Yes it will be a co production between me and you, this comes after a chuslim called me a kafir gobarbhakt in online class because I called him idiot. It’s high time we expose Islam, Sanjay Dixit’s research can help, and we should make our sanatan roots stronger, and I promise to maa bharti won’t let Kashmir become 100% chuslim.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yes it will be a co production between me and you, this comes after a chuslim called me a kafir gobarbhakt in online class because I called him idiot. It’s high time we expose Islam, Sanjay Dixit’s research can help, and we should our sanatan roots stronger, and I promise to maa bharti won’t let Kashmir become 100% chuslim.
And that professor did nothing because he is also a chuslim.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Christianity is a religion organized crime. They have burnt 6 million women by declaring them as witch. Famous English phrase witch hunting came from that evil tradition of christianity. Whenever christan prists wanted to kill some Lady, they will declare her a witch and burn her alive to save the village or town. They have done this in Goa as well. The demon who did this was priest Francis Xavier to whom Christians calls a saint. Look at their definition of the saint. A guy who burnt many people alive in India is ssint for them. If Christianity and Islam finishes from this planet, this planet will become a better place for living.
Dont forget inquisition is well documented.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Italy

Tiberius forbade Judaism in Rome, and Claudius expelled them from the city. However, the passage of Suetonius is ambiguous: "Because the Jews at Rome caused continuous disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus he [Claudius] expelled them from the city".

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Yes it will be a co production between me and you, this comes after a chuslim called me a kafir gobarbhakt in online class because I called him idiot
I advice you keep quite and if you want to vent your anger don't use religious slurs against the Mslim dude
If things get out of hand, just in case
I've seen violence happening in my hometown due to this,
Gomutra is fine, anything in return you get greased by Jihadis

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
And that professor did nothing because he is also a chuslim.
@Hariharan_kalarikkal don’t worry I verbally assraped infront of that mullah professor as well, he then called my parents and my parents abused him as well, if he thinks that my parents have forgot 1989 then he should’ve think again.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I advice you keep quite and if you want to vent your anger don't use religious slurs against the Mslim dude
If things get out of hand, just in case
I've seen violence happening in my hometown due to this,
Gomutra is fine, anything in return you get greased by Jihadis
I called him a madrassachhap openly, he is a skinny dude while I am a bit muscular guy, he doesn’t even have guts to look into my eyes, typical mllechha.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@Hariharan_kalarikkal don’t worry I verbally assraped infront of that mullah professor as well, he then called my parents and my parents abused him as well, if he thinks that my parents have forgot 1989 then he should’ve think again.
I don’t fuckin care what a madrassachhap says.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I called him a madrassachhap openly, he is a skinny dude while I am a bit muscular guy, he doesn’t even have guts to look into my eyes, typical mllechha.
Individual height/weight doesn't matter much
Read about RSS dudes lynched to death in Kerala by Commies, almost all of the cases the person swinging the sword is a mslim guy, as far as I know, there may be exceptions too
Individual doesn't matter if he can summon an army of Madrassa mates and his 15 siblings

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles