Can you eat beef and still be a "Hindu?"

If you eat beef, can you still be considered a "Hindu?"

• Total voters

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
meh this isnt a thing in kerelelea . either ur non-veg or veg .

if u care about cows that much , better stop drinking milk as well .

condition of cows in dairy farms is horryfying.
Poor farmers maybe treating cows in a bad way but I don't see cow suffering in anyway where I am and this is bihar btw poorest state.
The only issue I see is people abandoning cows after milking years but I don't see peopel doing that either unless they are in a really bad condition.

Jimih

Country flag
Said talking point misses the whole religious angle where you're aren't supposed to eat cow-flesh per religious rules.
There is no question being asked about animal rights and animal cruelty.
Talking about the above is a 60 IQ retort by liberals.

Food blogger saheb has quite a taste for steak, similar to the one dude here wanting lab grown beef( I wouldn't trust anything lab-grown tho )
Hindus eating or encouraging other Hindus
to eat beef has lost half of the battle already.

I very much doubt that Bovine animals as food was allowed post-Vedic times, but If some Hindu communities in India consumes it after some ritual than it must be poisoning and misinterpretation of Hindu scriptures.

Condition of Male calves in a modern automated diary farm is worse no doubt about that as they are later sold to slaughter houses in their infant ages only.

Blademaster

Hindus eating or encouraging other Hindus
to eat beef has lost half of the battle already.

I very much doubt that Bovine animals as food was allowed post-Vedic times, but If some Hindu communities in India consumes it after some ritual than it must be poisoning and misinterpretation of Hindu scriptures.

Condition of Male calves in a modern automated diary farm is worse no doubt about that as they are later sold to slaughter houses in their infant ages only.
No one is encouraging any hindus to eat beef. It is all about welcoming back those who had gone astray.

Coalmine

Country flag
Buffalo meat is eaten by scheduled castes like mochi and others. This bovine was sacrificed during Durga festival.

here2where

Let me ask you guys something. It is a thought experiment. What if in the future we have the technology of food replicators where they can replicate protein dishes such as chicken and beef. It is real chicken and beef not fake chicken or beef. It is just replicated. No cows or chickens are killed in the process. It was created by recreating the proteins using DNA replication etc. technobabble blah blah. Is eating replicated beef a sin?
Absolutely not. Since it is lab grown.

But killing a cow and eating its flesh is taboo in Hinduism.

Similar to how you don't kill a bald eagle and eat it in US.

Its an emotional thing. Religion is all about emotions and beliefs , after all.

Rationally speaking - Christianity and Hinduism will flourish in America and India even if all bald eagles and cows vanish from these landmasses.

here2where

Said talking point misses the whole religious angle where you're aren't supposed to eat cow-flesh per religious rules.
There is no question being asked about animal rights and animal cruelty.
Talking about the above is a 60 IQ retort by liberals.
declare cow/bull national animal already and be done with this unnecessary argument. no one sells pork in riyadh and bald eagle meat in NY coz they are BANNED.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Are y'all sure you ate beef as in cow flesh? :notsure:

Because in this country they market buffalo meat which is cardboard unless cooked in a pressure cooker, and has no fat, is also called "beef" and sold in dishes at inflated prices in posh restaurants.
Mallu joints are cheaper but even they serve buffalo meat
Maybe for fellow Mallus "special stocks" are released but otherwise idk.

The other way to acquire is to /know/ mullah butchers who will (((acquire))) these contraband goods for select customers.
No no
If you want you can even get the meat of a calf here
But most Beef I suspect is buffalo meat only

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
meh this isnt a thing in kerelelea . either ur non-veg or veg .

if u care about cows that much , better stop drinking milk as well .

condition of cows in dairy farms is horryfying.
Growing up my family had a lot of land and some 10-12 cows
I liked to hold the rope and let the Cowlings play and Jump around
In industrial scale Dairy farms, yes, the cows are treated pathetically, but corps like Amul sources it's milk from small time dairy farmers no?

Tactical Doge

Country flag
how do u think cows produce milk ? u can find stuff online , what they do to cows.

i hate both beef and milk , only take milf for tea . cant get rid of that .
Use Almond milf for tea

Hari Sud

Country flag
Stupid and foolish topic. All Hindus in the west do eat beef. It has a large scale availability together with chicken, hence it is eaten.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles