Can someone tell me why exactly are we supporting Palestine?

DFI_COAS

They are going to support the stance of Pakistan/Islamic Nations no matter what we do for Palestine or the so called oppressed gazans. Our govt is sacrificing our ally Israel(Which is way powerful than any Islamic Nations) for the "feelings" of this 200 million Indian Muslim minority.India will be doomed if our govt continue this FP stance.

FRYCRY

Country flag
India has interests in middle east so we can't straight away say no to palestine. India also supports the Palestinian cause to weaken Pakistan's position in the middle east.

DFI_COAS

India has interests in middle east so we can't straight away say no to palestine. India also supports the Palestinian cause to weaken Pakistan's position in the middle east.
and this will go well the Israelis. Whether you like it or not, Islamic Nations are not going to support India on Kashmir. We are simply wasting our time.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The mistake was that Pranab dadu's aides should have been changed when NDA came to power. Also, Mukherjee would try to undermine NDA is some level was always a given. Afterall his children are employed with 10 JP! This particular incident is a grave mistake of MEA, who should have veted the speech.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
and this will go well the Israelis. Whether you like it or not, Islamic Nations are not going to support India on Kashmir. We are simply wasting our time.
What if muslim ummah starts supporting pakistan on kashmir after india withdraws her support to palestian?
Our planners know better than any other keyboard warrior( including myself:daru:) on DFI.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What if muslim ummah starts supporting pakistan on kashmir after india withdraws her support to palestian?
Our planners know better than any other keyboard warrior( including myself:daru:) on DFI.
As if they don't!! They even gave their fighters to Pak in 71.

Our planners are pathetic and need to grow some spine.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
As if they don't!! They even gave their fighters to Pak in 71.

Our planners are pathetic and need to grow some spine.
What do u say? stop supporting palestian?
P.S: During 71 India was nothing...And india was pro-soviet nation all though it was not part of it..but we were pro-soviet.
And other countries in M.E were tilted towards US.Now no one going to give a Sh!t to pakis.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I mean- how difficult is it to stay quiet?

We just need oil from the Sheikhs and that's all. Our diaspora there run everything in their country from airports to dairy which makes them completely dependent on India.

India can just stay quiet and do the job.

FRYCRY

Country flag
In my opinion, no other issue unites muslims across nations as much as the cause against Israel, so i guess we are just playing around foolishly with our foreign policy regarding Israel and palestine. Islamic nations will ditch us for sure.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Just look at their policy on Kashmir you idiot then talk!
they never spoke about kashmir.
When muslim umah nations supported PAK on kashmir issue..plz enlighten me ..I don't know that
Regards

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What do u say? stop supporting palestian?
P.S: During 71 India was nothing...And india was pro-soviet nation all though it was not part of it..but we were pro-soviet.
And other countries in M.E were tilted towards US.Now no one going to give a Sh!t to pakis.
Palestian support is due to 20 crore muslims in India. Period.

No one would care about them except giving one or two peace statements once in a while.

You have no sense of ummah. Pak provides royal guards to SA even today. And you think they will support Kafirs in a war against Pak!!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Palestian support is due to 20 crore muslims in India. Period.

No one would care about them except giving one or two peace statements once in a while.

You have no sense of ummah. Pak provides royal guards to SA even today. And you think they will support Kafirs in a war against Pak!!
ok.....So we must find a nation which can stalemate this ummah nations.....

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
ok.....So we must find a nation which can stalemate this ummah nations.....
We do not need to do anything. Just stay quiet. At least we don't expect this from head of state i.e. President to openly give anti-Israel statements.

No one is going to a war and India can do well by being a fence sitter and increase cooperation with Israel.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Guys, it is a request to conduct yourself well on the forum. I am increasingly seeing people using denigrating and abusive language. I will hand out infractions next time I see ad hominems or use of words - fuck, BC, MC, gaand, etc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles