Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

Spadex

Country flag
Screenshot_2022-10-17-23-15-23-72_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.png

General sahab comparing UCP with our, I can't even troll him since is a retd. Army personnel. It' a miracle that we got a new camouflage 😬.

BTW I have confirmed to few people, MARCOS are adopting the new black multicam or MCB

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
View attachment 176672

General sahab comparing UCP with our, I can't even troll him since is a retd. Army personnel. It' a miracle that we got a new camouflage 😬.

BTW I have confirmed to few people, MARCOS are adopting the new black multicam or MCB
Trust me this guy is the biggest tool I’ve seen on twitter, best to avoid interacting with him. If his criticism was regarding IAF a adopting the UCP camo, then ok, but this is definitely unwarranted and probably has political motives (you’ll understand if you go through his Twitter page).

flanker99

Country flag
Trust me this guy is the biggest tool I’ve seen on twitter, best to avoid interacting with him. If his criticism was regarding IAF a adopting the UCP camo, then ok, but this is definitely unwarranted and probably has political motives (you’ll understand if you go through his Twitter page).
He has TMC link so his tweets are politically colored best ignore most of his twts

Global Defence

New threads

Articles