Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Never seen BSF in this camo :notsure:
1657084050823.jpeg

1657084213576.jpeg

Flecktarn is a excellent camouflage and the flecktarn pattern used by the BSF covers majority of the terrain they operate in better than the old one. They introduced this flecktarn pattern back in the 2007 but never adopted it completely. I still don’t understand why BSF like many other Indian security forces still want to stick with there old outdated Camo patterns instead of modernizing the force and giving it new look.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Indian flecktarn probably, but used by bsf folks in Rajasthan and poonjaub
Ye army ke officer kyu pehne hai isko
I think this might not be a BSF flecktarn it looks more like a Indian SURPAT with little more dark colors. you can can also see alot of pixelation on the Camo pattern indicating it’s a Digital pattern.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
I think this might not be a BSF flecktarn it looks more like a Indian SURPAT with little more dark colors. you can can also see alot of pixelation on the Camo pattern indicating it’s a Digital pattern.
say? how often is the surpat used i heard marcos used it

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
say? how often is the surpat used i heard marcos used it
In India one Camo pattern is used by multiple forces without any control. they copy from each other for example the old Army CCE camo pattern is used by the Airforce and even by some local and state police units. The MARCOS uses the Indian copy of American UCP and I believe Garuds are the primary users of SURPAT in India but it is also in use by CRPF and some J&K Police SOG units operating in J&K UT but from the picture above I think even RR uses it now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles