Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Keep doing that, progressively it will increase your lung capacity.
Yeah that was the idea at least
But these men wear masks on and run all day long for R-day
Excellent stamina I'd say

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
1643657076359.jpeg

1643657179324.jpeg

Original Greek Lizard Pattern
1643657766109.jpeg

โ€œDigitalโ€/Pixelated Version of the Greek Lizard Camo Pattern. Greeks took there Lizard Camo pattern and pixelated it back in 2012. The reason i posted this here is It looks very similar to the new pattern adopted by the Indian Army. CCE and Lizard Camo patterns were both developed by the France but when pixelated by there respective armies they produced similar looking patterns.

Last edited:

VACKO

Country flag
View attachment 135065
View attachment 135066

Original Greek Lizard Pattern
View attachment 135068

โ€œDigitalโ€/Pixelated Version of the Greek Lizard Camo Pattern. Greeks took there Lizard Camo pattern and pixelated it back in 2012. The reason i posted this here is It looks very similar to the new pattern adopted by the Indian Army. CCE and Lizard Camo patterns were both developed by the France but when pixelated by there respective armies they produced similar looking patterns.
From my perspective IA camo doesn't looks similar to Greek lizards pattern.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Camouflaged uniform showcased by army is well and good.

But what will happen to the nanotechnology based smart clothing with in-built sensors, antenna and blood clot abilities for soldiers, which DRDO has been showcasing in the last few Defence Expos, originally intended for the FINSAS project?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles