Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Well, even the MTP camo, can't break the silhouette completely.
View attachment 132162
Even though it has got the macros, but still we can figure out the last person. So the matter is very subjective.

On the other hand I haven't seen a camo that changes it's shandes so dramatically with the lighting conditions.
View attachment 132163View attachment 132166View attachment 132165
It has got some perks.
May be useful in dense jungles like Myanmar boarder or semi-arid places like Kargil. IDK we will figure it out in an year or so.
It's the pink tinge which makes the uniform appear different with different filters and sunlight conditions.

This appears to be the most realistic image I could get that reflects the uniform accurately.

Last edited:

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
It's the pink tinge which makes the uniform appear different with different filters and sunlight conditions.

This appears to be the most realistic image I could get that reflects the uniform accurately.

I actually belief that the material of the fabric is so dull, that it scatters the surrounding light very uniformly. So depending on the exposure to sunlight & reflection from the surroundings, the dress itself takes up yellow-green-brown hue & doesn't have a distinct shade of itself.

Yellowish
image_1642322508.158.png

Brownish
FJINSrkacAsOreQ.jpeg

Greenish
FJKOs2xagAA9DND.jpeg

Didn't have to face so much ambiguity before in order to determine the actual colour of a camo.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I actually belief that the material of the fabric is so dull, that it scatters the surrounding light very uniformly. So depending on the exposure to sunlight & reflection from the surroundings, the dress itself takes up yellow-green-brown hue & doesn't have a distinct shade of itself.

Yellowish
View attachment 132229

Brownish
View attachment 132230

Greenish
View attachment 132231

Didn't have to face so much ambiguity before in order to determine the actual colour of a camo.
Say whatever you people want , but the cammo is peak kino nonetheless.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Prime example:

View attachment 132052

You keep seeing this semi maroon camo on the new helmets for no reason, which is different from the rest of the camo. I still haven't seen any explanation from the army on why they have a different and weird camo on their MKU helmets.
I have suitcase covers in the helmet camo. Commonly available fabric.
images (21).jpeg

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
maybe para sf might use this and we might see it in full combat kit,they're really looking 21st centurt ngl

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles