Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
This is not true. Their new camo has been designed by civilians lol. All their weapons are developed by civilians. Civilian institutions are the backbone of any country.
Ya'll Nibbiars yeh waha post karo yaha kar ke kya phaida?.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Amazing, look all Pixels. Just like they are a character in a computer program or a on a television screen.
Wonder what the value and rights of programs are?
I don't understand what you say iam a simple man so speak with me in simple terms .

pipebomb

Country flag
Maybe it's because I've spent too much time staring at it, but looks like the pattern repeats quite often, in just the upper it looks like its repeating 2-3 times and because the pattern is mostly horizontal it looked like the LTTE camo from a distance (with "Malicious Fliter" (TM) applied).
/Gucchi camo out.
Well you are not alone, it seems like there is little to no disruption in macro patterns. My hypothesis is they tried to pre-empt any criticism by pulling the infamous 'Malicious intent' saga. These kind pre-emption would have been very helpful on 27th feb 19.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Another criticism regarding lack of macro patterns.

How credible are these criticisms?

View attachment 132111
Well, even the MTP camo, can't break the silhouette completely.
helmand-afghanistan-january-british-soldiers-patrol-military-operations-186737572.jpg

Even though it has got the macros, but still we can figure out the last person. So the matter is very subjective.

On the other hand I haven't seen a camo that changes it's shandes so dramatically with the lighting conditions.
FJHilqzaQAEu_un.jpeg
FJJBYCCaIAAEFIM.jpeg
FJJCV7ZaAAA9wvX.jpeg

It has got some perks.
May be useful in dense jungles like Myanmar boarder or semi-arid places like Kargil. IDK we will figure it out in an year or so.

Pazhassiraja

Country flag
Well, even the MTP camo, can't break the silhouette completely.
View attachment 132162
Even though it has got the macros, but still we can figure out the last person. So the matter is very subjective.

On the other hand I haven't seen a camo that changes it's shandes so dramatically with the lighting conditions.
View attachment 132163View attachment 132166View attachment 132165
It has got some perks.
May be useful in dense jungles like Myanmar boarder or semi-arid places like Kargil. IDK we will figure it out in an year or so.
True, even i was thinking if this camo was changing wrt lighting conditions

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles