Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

Angel of War

Country flag
Carefully observe the flag on the helmets. They are not IA troops. They must have exchanged gears.. A common practice in exercises.
Ah, I must have mixed them all up. I was going through the pics from the exercise and I saw these troops with Insas , so I thought these must be our troops

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Disappointing😢.
“The new uniform will maintain the same colour percentage as in the present uniform, which is a mix of colours and shades, including olive and earthen.
As reported by ThePrint, unlike the current style, there will be no tucking in of shirts.
The trousers will have additional pockets for the ease of the soldier. The material chosen for the cloth is meant to be “lighter but sturdier” and suitable for both summer and winter.
It was not immediately clear whether the new combat uniform will have shoulder and collar tags like the present one, or blackened ones for better camouflage.
Also, the shoulder stripes — denoting rank — could be moved to the front buttons, a pattern followed by other major armies as well”.
@Gessler i think your fears on twitter are now confirmed.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Disappointing😢.
“The new uniform will maintain the same colour percentage as in the present uniform, which is a mix of colours and shades, including olive and earthen.
As reported by ThePrint, unlike the current style, there will be no tucking in of shirts.
The trousers will have additional pockets for the ease of the soldier. The material chosen for the cloth is meant to be “lighter but sturdier” and suitable for both summer and winter.
It was not immediately clear whether the new combat uniform will have shoulder and collar tags like the present one, or blackened ones for better camouflage.
Also, the shoulder stripes — denoting rank — could be moved to the front buttons, a pattern followed by other major armies as well”.
Ya'll Nibbiars It's Horizontals and also what they shown in the OFB was true afteralls.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Disappointing😢.
1641023324794.jpeg

pipebomb

Country flag
Disappointing😢.
🤢

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars last year I told that the Indian establishment were working on the thermal camouflage this looks like it can't say until see how it looks horizontely and it's cuts.

Global Defence

Articles