लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
- Aug 10, 2020
Ya'll Nibbiars Dath pade.
He is wrong anyone and everyone can comment on any aspect of military. That is the essence of a free society. You have an unalienable right to say what you think even if you are wrong. And serving in Indian armed forces doesn't give him right to censor the rest of us
Maybe it's because I've spent too much time staring at it, but looks like the pattern repeats quite often, in just the upper it looks like its repeating 2-3 times and because the pattern is mostly horizontal it looked like the LTTE camo from a distance (with "Malicious Fliter" (TM) applied).
Few things:Ya'll Nibbiars this again reinstated what I said earlier Civilian Opinions are not welcomeds.
Ya'll Nibbiars aap ya yeh post gaya dustbin meik aab. No one give anything about the civilian opinions.Few things:
1. Any Opinion should not matter to any logic driven institution/person unless that opinion is scientifically/practically justified irrespective if its coming from within the forces or outside of it. When anyone from Forces tells you that what do you know about forces? - he/she simply means that You do not know the science/practicality about it. And, in order to convey this if the Respected person calls you a cow, cat, crow or caterpillar its just that pride/ego (may be well justified) which is coming out.
2. This should not deter us(civilians) from showing our curiosity. Curiosity is good thing for a nation.
3. Expression of curiosity should be weighed well before the delivery - statements should not jump to conclusion or posses an inherent condescending tone.
4. People from forces should enlighten the civilians wherever they can. It's to the greater good of forces. There should be healthy to and fro by correct means and medium. Even celebrated army officers become compulsory lecturers in Big universities so that they can face newer questions which they do not have any answer for.
5. For any forces guy on social platform just to be-little any civilian even when he/she not being condescending or outright disrespectful is bad and shows lack of true leadership.
Courage can surely always give your great stories but not surely victory - for victory you need more than that.
and That "more" can come from anywhere, even from civilians.
Army also knows it - they did consult from civilian institutions because expertise can come from anywhere.
Xfart openion or not, coming up with an effective camo pattern has to be a scientific process. How this pattern was developed and down selected is not known, but one hopes there was a proper scientific process.
This is not true. Their new camo has been designed by civilians lol. All their weapons are developed by civilians. Civilian institutions are the backbone of any country.Ya'll Nibbiars aap ya yeh post gaya dustbin meik aab. No one give anything about the civilian opinions.