Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
Coupta Ji wants Indian states to have their own vaccine policy. Now if an Indian state can have it's own vaccine policy, what else can it have as "it's own" ?

1618756007244.png

1618756028459.png

1618756056762.png

The crux

1618756097434.png

1618756119399.png

So Budhen & Karen want to explore Indian "sub-national" identities.

Now, were you to raise your concerns over this, you would be called "paranoid" or would be asked " lol, is this your notion of your strong nation" or "lol, are you so insecure about your nationhood" etc

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Coupta Ji wants Indian states to have their own vaccine policy. Now if an Indian state can have it's own vaccine policy, what else can it have as "it's own" ?

View attachment 85805

View attachment 85806
View attachment 85807

The crux

View attachment 85808

View attachment 85809

So Budhen & Karen want to explore Indian "sub-national" identities.

Now, were you to raise your concerns over this, you would be called "paranoid" or would be asked " lol, is this your notion of your strong nation" or "lol, are you so insecure about your nationhood" etc
Yes, (((federalism))), (((de-centralization))) are all memes meant to balkanize India long term.
A stick must be applied on caste and regional language based tribalist parties aside from the usual Secular-But-M-Appeasing ones.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
china is not going to tolerate usa,it is going for the kill and usa is turning ungovernable by the year due to its own social shenanigans and china will only be happy to add fuel to the fire.
You know, we all agree that the CCP is our enemy in terms of claiming our lands and killing our troops, but you got to admire their dedication to ensure that they become world leaders. They are ready to take hard decisions, domestically as well as internationally, as opposed to our governments who despite all the powers and democratic legal provisions, cannot hunt down 5th columnists within and clean up the system, so that we can look outward.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Democracy is fundamentally flawed concept IMO ...We have reached no where with it and china knows this already...

US too had a presidential form of democracy which worked for me till some time but is slowly falling apart..... and shud be history....

US was successful due to capitalism not Democracy....
Sadly our fellow indians have been brainwashed to believe that democracy, particularly liberal democracy, is the panacea for everything. You argue with anyone on the street with facts; they will recoil at you as if you are the embodiment of Adolf Hitler.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sadly our fellow indians have been brainwashed to believe that democracy, particularly liberal democracy, is the panacea for everything. You argue with anyone on the street with facts; they will recoil at you as if you are the embodiment of Adolf Hitler.
that’s mostly because Indian MSM focuses on bad news only from India, hardly any stupid and idiotic things around the world get reported to Indian audience.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
that’s mostly because Indian MSM focuses on bad news only from India, hardly any stupid and idiotic things around the world get reported to Indian audience.
Then the MSM needs to be shown its place. It cannot manufacture content just for TRP and profits. There are enough provisions in the corporate laws in India that addresses the governance of private businesses and their accountabilities.

The only thing this government has to do is publicly interpret those laws and bring it out in the open - private media is not "freedom of speech"; it is a for-profit business just like any factory, restaurant or company. They need to have regulations particularly those surrounding national security and information warfare.

Without that interpretation, this shadow-boxing will never allow us to emerge as a clear winner and look outward internationally.

shade

Country flag
It's an exploitation of the holier than thou mindset most people here have.
Indians more focus on log kya kahenge, (((image))), opteeks, PR whatever you call it than actual pragmatic shit that works, being "high morals" and holier than thou hasn't saved any tribe from conquest and extinction.

Like you said it is because generations of us have been brainwashed by retarded ideologies that have their source in this guy.

1618759077849.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Then the MSM needs to be shown its place. It cannot manufacture content just for TRP and profits. There are enough provisions in the corporate laws in India that addresses the governance of private businesses and their accountabilities.

The only thing this government has to do is publicly interpret those laws and bring it out in the open - private media is not "freedom of speech"; it is a for-profit business just like any factory, restaurant or company. They need to have regulations particularly those surrounding national security and information warfare.

Without that interpretation, this shadow-boxing will never allow us to emerge as a clear winner and look outward internationally.
First this fundamental assumption that govt is the maai baap needs to be rectified, in reality customer is the king.

Just take gems of bollywood twitter handle for example, the awareness they have brought about among masses on urduwood also known as bollywood is making film makers review their scripts.

More over global institutions have been specifically created for decades to make governments around the world seem unworthy ex: freedom index, hunger index, press freedom index etc etc..

Solution is bringing awareness among the masses. And for this reason we have to appreciate Social media, it has democratised power of information.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
First this fundamental assumption that govt is the maai baap needs to be rectified, in reality customer is the king.

Just take gems of bollywood twitter handle for example, the awareness they have brought about among masses on urduwood also known as bollywood is making film makers review their scripts.

More over global institutions have been specifically created for decades to make governments around the world seem unworthy ex: freedom index, hunger index, press freedom index etc etc..

Solution is bringing awareness among the masses. And for this reason we have to appreciate Social media, it has democratised power of information.
I don't follow much on Twitter (or any social media), but honestly, that ship has sailed long past.

The geopolitical situation combined with the internal attempt at creating unrest is looking at us right on the face. Look how a useless opposition is still so effective in creating unrest in India while the most powerful PM in the modern Indian history is not punching up to his weight.

If Al Congress had this position, by now, several opposing journalists, editors etc would have vanished from the face of this planet.

There are ways and means to make 5th columnists comply without making it overtly visible. Pretty sure that someone like Amit Shah would know this; but why he does not use it, is beyond me.

shade

Country flag
I don't follow much on Twitter (or any social media), but honestly, that ship has sailed long past.

The geopolitical situation combined with the internal attempt at creating unrest is looking at us right on the face. Look how a useless opposition is still so effective in creating unrest in India while the most powerful PM in the modern Indian history is not punching up to his weight.

If Al Congress had this position, by now, several opposing journalists, editors etc would have vanished from the face of this planet.

There are ways and means to make 5th columnists comply without making it overtly visible. Pretty sure that someone like Amit Shah would know this; but why he does not use it, is beyond me.
Probably overly fearful of phoren mai-baap of domestic 5th column elements, that's why.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Probably overly fearful of phoren mai-baap of domestic 5th column elements, that's why.
FCRA should have ensured that no illegal money flows into India, but orgs like the Caravan and the Wire still exist. I am all for criticising the Government when it does some shit, but most news media today opposes literal Hinduism(leave alone Hindutva). They carry out active propaganda against India. This isn't anyone's fault but the Government's. I'm just waiting for post-Bengal elections, because there is a remotely possible chance that the GOI isn't doing anything because of these elections (no logic, but the only explanation I can give). If nothing happens after the Bengal elections, it is safe to assume that this Government has no intention of strengthening or making India better.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
FCRA should have ensured that no illegal money flows into India, but orgs like the Caravan and the Wire still exist. I am all for criticising the Government when it does some shit, but most news media today opposes literal Hinduism(leave alone Hindutva). They carry out active propaganda against India. This isn't anyone's fault but the Government's. I'm just waiting for post-Bengal elections, because there is a remotely possible chance that the GOI isn't doing anything because of these elections (no logic, but the only explanation I can give). If nothing happens after the Bengal elections, it is safe to assume that this Government has no intention of strengthening or making India better.
Its always something or other. I think along with me, alot of people are also fed up with this "After xxxx event government will do something". There will always be some event & the govt will do nothing, why would it even try to do anything if it can enjoy power without anything to lose.

What the govt can do is also very minimum. May be ban few orgs, enforce security efficiently,etc. The big duty rests with the civilians & a huge chunk of these people are still in their own worlds & i dont think they wont see whats happening until the end. If there is no support from within alot of our problems will be solved but alot of people directly & indirectly support these elements in many ways

shade

Country flag
Its always something or other. I think along with me, alot of people are also fed up with this "After xxxx event government will do something". There will always be some event & the govt will do nothing, why would it even try to do anything if it can enjoy power without anything to lose.

What the govt can do is also very minimum. May be ban few orgs, enforce security efficiently,etc
. The big duty rests with the civilians & a huge chunk of these people are still in their own worlds & i dont think they wont see whats happening until the end. If there is no support from within alot of our problems will be solved but alot of people directly & indirectly support these elements in many ways
Thanks guys, you gave me a relapse, look what I have to do now.

1618767299246.png

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Apparently the organisation Khalsa have been part of anti Hindu anti India anti Gandhi protests before . And now they are worried abt anti Sikh protest.

Though someone death isn't going to help anyone but it shows them the mirror hopefully as they have been doing the same to others.

Pre "Pissan Gandolan" i'd have felt very sad, but now I feel nothing.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

case in point for earlier discussion how Indian media elites think...
===================
When I approached film companies in India & U.S. for funding for @spacemomsmovie
, I got the same feedback: don't show Indian women as winners, don't show Indian men as supportive. The Indian film biz parroted the West's loathing 100%.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Wipro Aamir Khan etc fund Wire caravan etc..

no smoking

Country flag
china is not going to tolerate usa,it is going for the kill
Why? Killing USA is not in China's long term interest. This world isn't going back to the sole superpower era. The future is multi powers co-existing. If you ask Chinese to choose a partner among Europe, Russia, USA and India or any other possible candidate in the future world, they will pick USA.

and usa is turning ungovernable by the year due to its own social shenanigans
You just watched too much Hollywood movies. I read a UN report years ago, regarding the government control over her own society. No.1 is of course China. Guess who is No. 2, it is USA.

china will only be happy to add fuel to the fire.
Only fools will believe turning a great power into chaos will benefit the world.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
What makes press very favorable to non-BJP governments is the gravy train. Here in Telangana, the TRS government pampers journalists of all leading newspapers and TV news with freebies, including with prime real-estate. The more dirt you find, the richer you get. Any government that's planning to pull off major corruption will first look to silence the press. There are two ways to go about doing this.

What BJP can do to break this cycle is come up with libel laws that are carbon-copies of EU libel laws. They're written beautifully, don't curtail press-freedom, but level definite costs against fake news, slander, and misreporting. Journalists are fined a double-digit % of their annual income for fake news, and costs are also leveled against publications. There are measures that prevent abuse of the law by the powerful to silence the press, as it gives journalists a fair rope to prove their story. The biggest dividend of these laws will be the complete eradication of "mahaul" weathermanship and he-said-she-said that make for the bulk of news in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles