Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Kfc advertisement sends a strong message.
View attachment 88926
looks like white people are going to become a minority in advertising in Murica.

Last week i was having trouble recollecting face of current US Secretary of State, then I realised that almost all men who are new political appointees that are relevant to India are Caucasian men with black hair including new US ambassador to India, they all look the same from a distance. Except Lloyd Austin of course.

sorcerer

Country flag
Biden’s plan to ‘make China NASA's partner' before Beijing caused chaos with rogue rocket

During this time, while Mr Biden was Vice President, Mr Weichert claimed his “big idea” was to "have NASA conduct joint space missions with China”.

:facepalm:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
looks like white people are going to become a minority in advertising in Murica.

Last week i was having trouble recollecting face of current US Secretary of State, then I realised that almost all men who are new political appointees that are relevant to India are Caucasian men with black hair including new US ambassador to India, they all look the same from a distance. Except Lloyd Austin of course.
Under 18 age groups have already lost majority?
2045 and all of them lose majority with Hispanics dominating followed by Africans and Asians.

Typical amreekunt 'productive' youth.
fuckedupamreekunt.jpg

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
2045 and all of them lose majority with Hispanics dominating followed by Africans and Asians.

View attachment 88933
errmmm.m..
its Russians bro...them in the pic..Russians..Look at the fat guy with the tattoo..its Russian thats written..and some tattoo artist wrote an Essay on his body.
With some decent zooming may be I can read and translate it .. :rofl:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
errmmm.m..
its Russians bro...them in the pic..Russians..Look at the fat guy with the tattoo..its Russian thats written..and some tattoo artist wrote an Essay on his body.
With some decent zooming may be I can read and translate it .. :rofl:
Thats amreekunt with hippy notepad fonts? That underage male is pregnant also. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sorcerer

Country flag

View attachment 88933

its a Russian moojik band
Дана Соколова feat. Скруджи – Индиго (премьера клипа, 2017)

Dana Sokolova Feat Scrooge - Indigo Premiere Clip 2017

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Дана Соколова feat. Скруджи – Индиго (премьера клипа, 2017)

Dana Sokolova Feat Scrooge - Indigo Premiere Clip 2017
Not surprised with Russian though. Have personally noticed many rw amreekunt larpers praising russians. Watch any putin crushes bbc smartass video in the comment section you will find those coomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles