Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
it could be free masons. somehow related to egypt. probably. they must have been slaves and must have built pyramids. finally after the fall of egypt. they might have become free. hence from masons who were slaves to free masons.

this one is just a wild guess made by me. right now i am finding the sources that could prove my theory.

basically i make up my own theories and then later i search if anything similar or closely resembling my theory exist. then finally i will compare

thats my technique. i call it "the reverse conspiring technique. "

to achieve new world order, you have to think on how you would try to establish it. then search for similar things.
yeah that is the idea believe whatever crap you want. Nobody cares what you believe so long as you don't push it on them or harm another. If you try to push your ideas or the "truth" on them then they won't like it. :D

airstrike99

Country flag
yeah that is the idea believe whatever crap you want. Nobody cares what you believe so long as you don't push it on them or harm another. If you try to push your ideas or the "truth" on them then they won't like it. :D
i don't understand the context. tell it a bit more directly. you have to be more clear.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
View attachment 87895

by the way , she(margaret sanger) is a well known, extremely popular first wave feminist. at the forefront of the feminist movement.

View attachment 87896
View attachment 87897
View attachment 87898View attachment 87900View attachment 87901View attachment 87902
Margaret Sanger is a Western Racist, Eugenist and “Feminist” who hated Indian People, Religion, History and Culture. She wanted to exterminate the Non-white population across the world especially Africans, South Asians and East Asians. She was friends with Nehru Family and her message influenced both Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi. Her message along with American Government and American Lobby’s pressures made Indira Gandhi start doing forced sterilisation of Indian men and women during the emergency.

Last edited:

airstrike99

Country flag
Margaret Sanger is a Western Racist, Eugenist and “Feminist” who hated Indian People, Religion, History and Culture. She wanted to exterminate the Non-white population across the world especially Africans, South Asians and East Asians. She was friends with Nehru Family and her message influenced both Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi. Her message along with American Government and American Lobby’s pressures made Indira Gandhi start doing forced sterilisation of Indian men and women during the emergency.

true. also these feminists( 1st , 2nd ,3rd wave everyone) hate men so much. they even invented S. C. U. M organisation ( society for cutting up men).

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
it could be free masons. somehow related to egypt. probably. they must have been slaves and must have built pyramids. finally after the fall of egypt. they might have become free. hence from masons who were slaves to free masons.

this one is just a wild guess made by me. right now i am finding the sources that could prove my theory.

basically i make up my own theories and then later i search if anything similar or closely resembling my theory exist. then finally i will compare

thats my technique. i call it "the reverse conspiring technique. "

to achieve new world order, you have to think on how you would try to establish it. then search for similar things.
Usury lending business debt management media and kabblah magick also.
joostrike.jpg

airstrike99

Country flag
while trump is also the part of same swamp.
this video is still worth watching completely.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bill and Melinda are divorcing after almost 30 years of marriage.

bill is divorcing Melinda before his vaccine profits get into bank accounts is it? he doesn’t have to give 50% of his new profits now.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
i don't understand the context. tell it a bit more directly. you have to be more clear.
you wrote, "to achieve new world order...." do this.

Trump told the retarded zombie/golem masses in the USA what to believe. The retarded golems/zombies, who were like Trump and thus his people, followed what he said, ate his crap up. Trump's beliefs mattered to his servants/kind.

Comparatively, if I try to tell a Muslim my belief he will reject it. I am not his leader, he is not my people and thus my beliefs do not matter to him.
Trump showed us the VERY grim truth of how the world works. Leaders are real. Plebs, muggles, masses, golems and zombies are real. People belong to different groups/tribes and do not see the world the same way. Non-leaders need to find a leader who matches them.

since we are probably not the same people, what I say will still probably not resonate with you.

airstrike99

Country flag
you wrote, "to achieve new world order...." do this.

Trump told the retarded zombie/golem masses in the USA what to believe. The retarded golems/zombies, who were like Trump and thus his people, followed what he said, ate his crap up. Trump's beliefs mattered to his servants/kind.

Comparatively, if I try to tell a Muslim my belief he will reject it. I am not his leader, he is not my people and thus my beliefs do not matter to him.
Trump showed us the VERY grim truth of how the world works. Leaders are real. Plebs, muggles, masses, golems and zombies are real. People belong to different groups/tribes and do not see the world the same way. Non-leaders need to find a leader who matches them.

since we are probably not the same people, what I say will still probably not resonate with you.
well, trump is part of the same swamp. so it doesn't matter what he shows.
he will just play his part.

sorcerer

Country flag
NY Asian woman attacked with hammer by anti-masker

Two Asian women were attacked Sunday night by a woman who approached them and demanded they remove their face masks.

According to reports, the women — who are 31 and 29 — were walking in midtown New York City when they were approached.

“An unknown individual demanded they remove their masks and then struck the 31-year-old female in the head with a hammer, causing a laceration,” according to a statement.

Attack against Asians on the rise in Umrica!
There seems to be something in motion.

HawkisRight

Country flag

Two Asian women were attacked Sunday night by a woman who approached them and demanded they remove their face masks.

According to reports, the women — who are 31 and 29 — were walking in midtown New York City when they were approached.

“An unknown individual demanded they remove their masks and then struck the 31-year-old female in the head with a hammer, causing a laceration,” according to a statement.

Attacks on Asians(especially women) have increased since wuhan outbreak last year But west media was silent all year..Now western media has picked up pace in reporting Asian hate crimes around d time of Alaska meet.. Coincidentally Xinjiang reporting is Dead in western media now..we don't know what deals were decided in Alaska but hongkong and Xinjiang is gone from media so Chinkis have got relief on that part for now

KurtisBrian

Country flag

interesting to read the article and view pics of both the perpetrator of the hammer attack and further down the basketball game punch....both seem to be black.

sorcerer

Country flag
interesting to read the article and view pics of both the perpetrator of the hammer attack and further down the basketball game punch....both seem to be black.
The attack against people of Asian origin is increasing.
this is a worry.
and there is some agenda at play.
I would be worried if the statistics keeps on increasing..and I am worried already

KurtisBrian

Country flag
The attack against people of Asian origin is increasing.
this is a worry.
and there is some agenda at play.
I would be worried if the statistics keeps on increasing..and I am worried already
In India supposedly 11 people were killed in West Bengal elections violence.

Asian vs Asian violence? Indian vs Indian violence? Pakistan/China vs India war? Yeah I guess it would be increasing if Indians are attacking each other.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
In India supposedly 11 people were killed in West Bengal elections violence.

Asian vs Asian violence? Indian vs Indian violence? Pakistan/China vs India war? Yeah I guess it would be increasing if Indians are attacking each other.
Dont really know upon what authority you made such a hilarious generalization .

Its DHARMICS vs marxshits not Indians vs Indians .

Why do you ignore the long dormant cancer there?

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Or is that you choose to deliberately ignore the blatant ******ry plaguing the half assed anglo saxon academia in "South Asian Studies".

"South Asian" and "Hinduism studies" remains a refuge for those coomers both of the Left and Right. They can use the fig leaf of "fighting Hindutva" to normalize blatant abuse against Hindus in particular and all Asians in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles