Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Leaked Document Shows Who The Pentagon Wants To Purge From Military - National Justice (national-justice.com)
The Department of Defense is embarking on one of the widest internal purges in US history.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has made "combating extremism" in the armed forces his number one priority, but Austin and his supporters in the intelligence community have been vague about what exactly they mean.

A Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) document leaked to Politico titled "Extremism and Insider Threat in the DoD" finally answers the question.

According to DARPA, patriots, white advocates, Christians, and "anti-feminists" all qualify as extremists subject to punishment and expulsion. Anarchists, environmentalists, animal welfare activists -- but not Black Lives Matter -- are also on the list.

The guidelines describe patriot "domestic extremists" as holding an ideology that states "the US government has become corrupt, has overstepped its constitutional boundaries or is no longer capable of protecting the people against foreign threats." Oathkeepers, Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois are put in this category.

DARPA's "racial and ethnic supremacy" section only includes symbols belonging to white groups, many of them no longer operation, such as Identity Evropa or the Aryan Nations.

Most puzzling and overreaching is the inclusion of Christians who oppose abortion, gay marriage or transgenderism. Almost half of all US military recruits are from the South, where there are many Christians with socially conservative beliefs.

Almost amusing is the "anti-feminist" designation, which describes involuntary celibates ("incels") as a national security threat. The fixation on incels is not based on any legitimate data or intelligence assessment. It is included thanks to lobbying from the Anti-Defamation League, which reveals a lack of seriousness at the Pentagon.

It's safe to say that under these rules, the majority of Americans -- and thus servicemen -- are domestic extremists. How it is possible to boot every soldier who doesn't approve of transgenderism or has posted Pepe the Frog on their social media without basically destroying the military has not been specified by Austin or the Pentagon, but he apparently is defering to unit commanders to enforce the new rules however they see fit.

Many conservatives are complaining about the military becoming "woke," but this is just a symptom of a broader problem: every institution in American life has become woke.

Because the US armed forces are utilized by the Zionist lobby to protect Israel in the narrow sense and the Jewish liberal order in the broader sense, the military has for years been allowed to engage in "problematic" practices -- such as placing enlistees based on the results of their IQ tests -- that would lead to Civil Rights lawsuits in other areas of American life.

Now it appears that the Pentagon, forced to pull back from foreign military adventures in Asia and Africa, is transforming the military into a weapon to conscript for their culture war against the American people.

this from the same guy who visited last week. hoo boy!
Murica tho gaya..

Coming to theatres near you, “All hail emperor Xi..”.

Incase anyone is wondering if this was a loose rhetorical statement, it’s not. Let’s take a step back and look at what all murican institutions have been under scrutiny in past 5 years.

2017 - FBI compromised as evident by the attempts of FBI boss James coney to fix trump.

2018 - Brett Cavanaugh super court judge nominee rape charges

2014 - 2020 - “I can’t breathe” campaign against American police departments, George Floyd case being the latest. as a result police were not keen on stopping riots during 2021 election season.

2022 - American military as per the latest politico article.

All the American institutions which provide the first middle and last line of defence to protect American interests are constantly being put under pressure, in a systematic manner.

With highly ideologically compromised strategic thinkers, who have a habit of overlooking critical data unlike during the Cold War 1.0 days.

End game doesn’t look favourable for Murica.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Rioters messed with Koreans once , Koreans in response did this.. Koreans have largely been left alone after this incident, so much so that Koreans largely become a closed group in U.S.

Korea had mandatory military training and had recently fought in Korean Civil wars so they know what they were dealing with.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Murica tho gaya..

Incase anyone is wondering if this was a loose rhetorical statement, it’s not. Let’s take a step back and look at what all murican institutions have been under scrutiny in past 5 years.

2017 - FBI compromised as evident by the attempts of FBI boss James coney to fix trump.

2014 - 2020 - “I can’t breathe” campaign against American police departments, George Floyd case being the latest. as a result police were not keen on stopping riots during 2021 election season.

All the American institutions which provide the first middle and last line of defence to protect American interests are constantly being put under pressure, in a systematic manner.

With highly ideologically compromised strategic thinkers, who have a habit of overlooking critical data unlike during the Cold War 1.0 days.

What's the end result, I can't comprehend it

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What's the end result, I can't comprehend it
Assuming it’s about the last sentence.

When there are two powers competing for global dominance, one of them has many internally compromised critical institutions and the other doesn’t have such dilemmas. Logic dictates that the one with clarity of plan and no dilemmas is at an advantage to win the game.

Hence “End game doesn’t look favourable for Murica”.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Murica tho gaya..

It is part of unavoidable lifecycle of a nation state.

Many experts have suggested that nations go through period of changes similar to weather seasons.

There are 4 seasons Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter as per this theory.

Spring : When a nation is developing through hard work and no nonsense policy. Religion and family values are most important in this stage as it provides strong foundation base.

Summer: This is when sun shines the brightest. Because of hard work of previous generations the nation achives major milestones. There are abundance of wealth and resources. The lives of people is drastically improved. This is the stage where all people in society are rewarded through social programs. This is known as golden period. This is the shortest of all seasons.

Fall: This is the time when things start to go downhill. Pampered by wealth and abundance of resources people become ungrateful to hardwork and take all wealth for granted. They demand more social programs while contributing minimum towards wealth creation. With this undeserving wealth they fall to degenerative lifestyle. They
hate traditional values and morality as it becomes an obstacle to their degenerative lifestyle.

Winter: This is the longest and most difficult time period for any nation. Complete collapse of all civil and social institutions. Every man for himself situation. In this period of chaos nation breaks up or foriegn power takes over. War and destruction takes place. This is the time of extreme hardship which produces a generation of tough hardworking people and they bring nation back to spring. And thus it continues.

Right now USA is in fall period and things will only get worse from here on.

In short

Hard times produce tough men, tough men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create tough men and thus cycle countinues.

Roshan

Country flag
Murica tho gaya..

agree it appears as though this was a rot that was in the offing for several decades now starting from the 60s which was the apotheosis of consumer culture to where we are today after the vietnam war and the civil rights movement. History says though that this isn't easily reversed, if not nigh on impossible without massive upheaval to correct it. a warning for us and others too perhaps who wish to use them as a template for nation building and prosperity. what nationalists in america are trying to do is also doomed for failure though without the ideological clarity to understand the true nature of the current status quo while wishing to rewind to some arbitrary idyllic period in the past which seems infinitely more preferable to their current abject status quo.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
agree it appears as though this was a rot that was in the offing for several decades now starting from the 60s which was the apotheosis of consumer culture to where we are today after the vietnam war and the civil rights movement. History says though that this isn't easily reversed, if not nigh on impossible without massive upheaval to correct it. a warning for us and others too perhaps who wish to use them as a template for nation building and prosperity. what nationalists in america are trying to do is also doomed for failure though without the ideological clarity to understand the true nature of the current status quo while wishing to rewind to some arbitrary idyllic period in the past which seems infinitely more preferable to their current abject status quo.
Massive upheaval did happen using Trump as mascot, and yet crushed with “help” from CCP.

- virus did come from China
- there is enough proof that Chinese think tanks were lobbying for democrats in news media and SM.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
It is part of unavoidable lifecycle of a nation state.

Many experts have suggested that nations go through period of changes similar to weather seasons.

There are 4 seasons Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter as per this theory.

Spring : When a nation is developing through hard work and no nonsense policy. Religion and family values are most important in this stage as it provides strong foundation base.

Summer: This is when sun shines the brightest. Because of hard work of previous generations the nation achives major milestones. There are abundance of wealth and resources. The lives of people is drastically improved. This is the stage where all people in society are rewarded through social programs. This is known as golden period. This is the shortest of all seasons.

Fall: This is the time when things start to go downhill. Pampered by wealth and abundance of resources people become ungrateful to hardwork and take all wealth for granted. They demand more social programs while contributing minimum towards wealth creation. With this undeserving wealth they fall to degenerative lifestyle. They
hate traditional values and morality as it becomes an obstacle to their degenerative lifestyle.

Winter: This is the longest and most difficult time period for any nation. Complete collapse of all civil and social institutions. Every man for himself situation. In this period of chaos nation breaks up or foriegn power takes over. War and destruction takes place. This is the time of extreme hardship which produces a generation of tough hardworking people and they bring nation back to spring. And thus it continues.

Right now USA is in fall period and things will only get worse from here on.

In short

Hard times produce tough men, tough men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create tough men and thus cycle countinues.
good for us, we will stay in spring forever.

Roshan

Country flag
Massive upheaval did happen using Trump as mascot, and yet crushed with “help” from CCP.

- virus did come from China
- there is enough proof that Chinese think tanks were lobbying for democrats in news media and SM.
yes trump was more a knee jerk reaction though. and for all his talk this lack of ideological clarity is never more evident in that he wasn't really successful in 'draining the swamp'. all this while what have the conservative wing over there really managed to conserve? this is something they're meaningfully beginning to ask now, never mind that trump only represented this rare moment of navel gazing than a legitimate political rallying point for all 'dissidents' which is what trumpism ended up becoming.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
yes trump was more a knee jerk reaction though. and for all his talk this lack of ideological clarity is never more evident in that he wasn't really successful in 'draining the swamp'. all this while what have the conservative wing over there really managed to conserve? this is something they're meaningfully beginning to ask now, never mind that trump only represented this rare moment of navel gazing than a legitimate political rallying point for all 'dissidents' which is what trumpism ended up becoming.
Their two party system has turned out to be absolute failure.
None can do anything if both sides are compromised.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
He is right on point with this.

People gotta soon realize that this scared way of life aint gonna work, we will soon be made slaves if we keep behaving like this. As soon as this guy mentions "They will kill us in soo many ways", the host jumps in with "Alright". These people are scared as shit man.

The world gotta realize that its ok to be a racist / whatever kind of shit people throw at you. As long as you dont intend physical harm / provoke somebody its all good. I get treated like a terrorist when i board planes because of my looks, do i brand the TSA as racist? nah, they doing their job based on patterns which make sense. Same way, when i see a black during night walking alone i will be scared, when i see a white in school being weird i get scared, when i see a muslim with a backpack / bulged stomach i get scared. When i have to live, work, eat, survive on my own why do i give up my own survival instincts just not to be branded as a racist? You can call me racist, islamophobe & whatever the fuck you want but man this is my life & my only life i got so i will live it the way i like, the peaceful, secured & happy one according to me.

another_armchair

Country flag
Murica tho gaya..

Out goes the M-4 as standard issue rifle and in comes a soft pillow with a pink cover.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
People gotta soon realize that this scared way of life aint gonna work, we will soon be made slaves if we keep behaving like this. As soon as this guy mentions "They will kill us in soo many ways", the host jumps in with "Alright". These people are scared as shit man.

The world gotta realize that its ok to be a racist / whatever kind of shit people throw at you. As long as you dont intend physical harm / provoke somebody its all good. I get treated like a terrorist when i board planes because of my looks, do i brand the TSA as racist? nah, they doing their job based on patterns which make sense. Same way, when i see a black during night walking alone i will be scared, when i see a white in school being weird i get scared, when i see a muslim with a backpack / bulged stomach i get scared. When i have to live, work, eat, survive on my own why do i give up my own survival instincts just not to be branded as a racist? You can call me racist, islamophobe & whatever the fuck you want but man this is my life & my only life i got so i will live it the way i like, the peaceful, secured & happy one according to me.
Woke cultural is the new religion in USA. Being racist in America is equal to being blasphemous in old Christian new England. The social backlash and alienation that comes with the title of "Racist" is too much for an ordinary person to handle so they simply comply with it and learn to live with it as a new normal.

cannonfodder

Country flag
@ezsasa too.
What do you think? Indian government immediately snubbed Trump when lost elections and criticised capitol hill incident too. What do you think how Trump will be towards India if he comes back to power in 2024 elections?
Its transactional relationship, Trump does not have ideological baggage. If you massage his ego he will be fine in my opinion. However, he wont come back now & republicans themselves may block him after capitol riots.

That said Rep still need Trumps blessings to pull in the crowds. Also all media NW need him "talking" badly to keep their ratings. Nothing sells like T.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Its transactional relationship, Trump does not have ideological baggage.
That's what I'm saying. Trump has his ideological preferences unlike previous leaders. And the way we backstabbed him, I'm wondering if he would take it personally and try to thrash us along with China. He still has a large support base among common white folks and can become lifeline of Rep. again too.

If it was like 5-10 years ago, India's action would have been forgotten. But due to incidents in past 2-3 years, hyphenation of India with US allies and China, pulling up of India in woke politics, labeling of BJP as fascist throughout global left, critical (medical) supplies to US, protests (Indian) coverage in US and mix up of Indo US politics due to China factor, we are going to get an undue attention in American politics. And not a positive attention in any way.

Indian left has earned a lot of sympathy in west in recent past.

Cheran

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles