Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

airstrike99

Country flag
@ezsasa Did you hear anything anti Bharat from fox news during this pandemic ?
the current satan( technically heir) literally created fox broadcasting company in 1986.

the current satan a.k.a R̸̜͍͒̽̾́̊̊̈́͊̍͗̑̽̏̕͝͠͝͝U̷̡̨̨̫̳̥̻͉͉̟̣̼̩͂͆́́̒͒̓̆̋̈͐̅̆̈͘̚P̴̢̡̲͉̝̮̩̞̻̝͙̫̣̟̳̻̰̜̲̺̹̖̻͎̭͎̦̫̒̍̌̄͂̏̈̑̏̑̅̍́̓̂̋͒̄̀͛̚͠͝ȩ̸̡̡̛͎̠͕̮͙̣̺̮͍̞̘̙̳̝̹̥͈̫͇̳̥͓̭́̀͗̄̐̈́̿̾̀͊̋̀͛͊͌͑̃̊͒̑̎̆͆͒̇̃̔̏͑͂̆͊̌̄̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝R̸̨̡̡̛͖͚̦̱̩̱̜̳̦̜̼̄̊̄͑̌̎͒̅̔̂͑̈́͆̽̍͑̌̍̏͒̉̈́͛͋̌̔͒̾̈͊̂͌́͑̒̅̋̕̚͘͜t̴̡̡͕̗̦͎̝͈̟̹̼͔̯̖̹͚͕͉͓͎͖̦̟͖͔̟̭̝̩̥́̉̒̎̑͊͊́͌͑͑͊̕͘͘͠͠ͅ ̷̨̧̛̗̩̞̰͈͖̪͖̲͈̹̻̣̳͇̻̲̹̒̏͐͗̍͘͜ ̷̢̢̢̨̧̧̢̱̲̭͉̟̻̯̥̟̻̜̰̫̩̥̼̫̞̯̻̥̣͖͖̳̝̗̩̤̀̃̂̍̿͊̄̈̅̓̔̌͛̈́̕͝͝ ̴̧̣̬͍̭̆̎̒́͋͌̎̐̋̀̌̓̒̑͒̿̋̈́͑̊͘͘͠͠M̶̛̹̦̥̬͕̦͖̰͕̣͖̩͖͚͇̥̍̌̄͗̊́̈́̒́̕̚͝Ū̴̯͙̞̙̲̻̘̗̘̗͖̺̹͕͕̖̻̻̖̻͔̞͓̤͇͖̥͉͓͙̋̂͒̀̾̈́̒̅̈́̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅr̸̨̨̖̥͖̞͓̲̝̜̪̥͓͉̺̜̳̘̥̠̟͔̥̫͖̲̜̜̭͇̠̜̥͇̤̭̪̖͈̜̮̠̀̅̅͌͜͜͝d̷̢̪͎͔̳͖̤̻͎̬̹̼̟̤͍͋̅̊̈́̀͆̊̽́̍̔̒̀͂̌̉̀̒̆́̋̄̓̓O̷̧̢̟̖̺̦̲̼͍̺̭͗͋̏͊͋̓c̷̢̼̣͚̙̥̺̑̌́͊͑̏̎̂Ḩ̵̳̭͎͖̝̟̖̦̖̭̟̮̱̤̺̜̘͚͚͍̘̼̠̒̓̽̄͂̅̓̈́̄̽͒̽̋́̽̃̈́̃͂͗͑̅̆̿̑̇͘̕̕͘͜͝ age: 90

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
by perception, what are you trying to perceive. define the term perception here. who is perceiving and what is being perceived. and why should something be perceived? why is it being perceived?
It is to experience. Tell me.If I want to know you , understand you, how will my intelect will help me. If I want to know a flower, will take it into laboratory cut and analyze it or will I enjoy the beauty and fragrance of it? This is why I don perceive intelect to be an inferior dimension of conciousness.

it implies, you have a certain aspiration, aspirations are based on the mind(manas). the state of the mind depends on knowledge(gyana) that it can access. the knowledge that you access and have in your memory is built upon the sense organs. mind uses intellect( buddhi), which is the seat of intelligence( vigyaana). intellect uses logic(vichakshana gyana) to make the mind understand the knowledge it perceives.

vichakshana not to be confused with wisdom( yukta-ayukta vichakshana)

why is logic(vichakshana) used? if you ask. because logic makes sense. and why does it make sense? if you ask. because it depends on sense organs. something perceived only by sense organs makes sense.why? because the knowledge you collected is based on sense organs and hence the logic (vichakshana) used by the intellect is also based on sense organs.
I disagree with with of your post. It says that aspiration comes from knoedge. Knowledge as you define comes from sense organ. No, actually English doesn't have that specific words but never in any of our shastra, it is said that knowledge (yes, knowledge and not information as we popularly know) comes from sense organ. Had it been the case, the utmost importance should have been given to make the sense organ powerful to gain more knowledge but that had never been the case.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
and how much exactly are the boundaries of perception. is it extendable?if yes, how much can you extend?
to imagine that you can expand perception implies you already assume to know about the perception beyond the bounded perception. but that statement itself is a fallacy, for how can one, with a limited perception know for sure that a perception exists beyond the bounded perception
and how much exactly are the boundaries of perception. is it extendable?if yes, how much can you extend?
to imagine that you can expand perception implies you already assume to know about the perception beyond the bounded perception. but that statement itself is a fallacy, for how can one, with a limited perception know for sure that a perception exists beyond the bounded perception?
Perception can be extended beyond any bountries. How is it a falacy? Like the numbers have no boundries, Extension of perception has no boundries. You can extend to the limit of your perception

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
in conclusion, your statement is incoherent with itself.

again all the argument, i have put up makes sense because everything that you have commented is being perceived by me through sense organs.

what happens if i stop perceiving the universe around through sense organs? the universe ceases to exist for it can't be perceived.
in conclusion, your statement is incoherent with itself.

again all the argument, i have put up makes sense because everything that you have commented is being perceived by me through sense organs.

what happens if i stop perceiving the universe around through sense organs? th
Here, you are giving certificate to yourself. You are entitled to it but it doesn't make any sense.

Even today, management altitude test also gives much higher weightage to EQ that IQ. So, I don't want to be or portray to be an intelligent guy. All managers of reliance were more intelligent than Dhiru bhai.

airstrike99

Country flag
It is to experience. Tell me.If I want to know you , understand you, how will my intelect will help me. If I want to know a flower, will take it into laboratory cut and analyze it or will I enjoy the beauty and fragrance of it? This is why I don perceive intelect to be an inferior dimension of conciousness.

I disagree with with of your post. It says that aspiration comes from knoedge. Knowledge as you define comes from sense organ. No, actually English doesn't have that specific words but never in any of our shastra, it is said that knowledge (yes, knowledge and not information as we popularly know) comes from sense organ. Had it been the case, the utmost importance should have been given to make the sense organ powerful to gain more knowledge but that had never been the case.

It is to experience
experience what? that was my question regarding perception. what does it mean to experience something?

I disagree with with of your post. It says that aspiration comes from knoedge.
i did not say that.
"it implies, you have a certain aspiration, aspirations are based on the mind(manas)."
thats what i said.

also
" the state of the mind depends on knowledge(gyana) that it can access."

the state or 'nature' or the type of mind depends on ONLY the '' ''''knowledge ACCESSED BY IT'''''' not the knowledge not accessed by it. thats what i said.

but never in any of our shastra, it is said that knowledge (yes, knowledge and not information as we popularly know) comes from sense organ
i never said the ultimate knowledge. just the general term knowledge.(not as a noun, but as an adverb)

i said : the knowledge THAT COMES FROM the sense organs.
i did not say the whatever comes from sense organs is THE KNOWLEDGE itself.

Perception can be extended beyond any bountries.
you still did not answer how?

Like the numbers have no boundries, Extension of perception has no boundries.
does perception has the same nature of numbers?

You can extend to the limit of your perception
you still did not define what perception even means. to experience!!!! to experience what?
what does it mean to perceive or experience something?

after that. how exactly can you extend?

Even today, management altitude test also gives much higher weightage to EQ that IQ. So, I don't want to be or portray to be an intelligent guy. All managers of reliance were more intelligent than Dhiru bhai.
totally unnecessary and unrelated example. derailing the philosophical argument.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russian paid trolls everywhere crying foul over US did not do this, US did not do that, that only proves this and that... sounds like pro-Trump crazy bots.

The only thing missing most of the time with these trolls is what's your contribution to this and that? It's the US' fault no matter what as if the US insisted that Indian Government slowed down vaccination or Indian political parties from all stripes conduct jam packed rallies with very little regard to Covid-19 restrictions or that poor planning was given to possibility of dramatic surge in Covid-19 infections!
India is such a huge country that whatever amount of aid the Anglos send.. will only make a miniscule difference .. that too at the margins.. India will largely fight the pandemic with its own strength.. But, the virtue signalling by the Goras is such that the 500 ventilators these SOBs send is all that India has..

SavageKing456

Country flag
Y'all nibbiars now i think the strain was intentionally planted.
Pfizer to give vaccines if we hand over a military base

airstrike99

Country flag

airstrike99

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles