Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadtrap

Country flag
LMAO the mod deleted my comment with a reason “low quality post” as if DFI doesn’t have anything more low quality than my single comment. I think it’s offensive to say anything against the bosses of DFI. Someone really need to man up.

7C6187B2-ABA2-48FB-A1AE-DE9E3F1A387E.jpeg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
LMAO the mod deleted my comment with a reason “low quality post” as if DFI doesn’t have anything more low quality than my single comment. I think it’s offensive to say anything against the bosses of DFI. Someone really need to man up.

View attachment 86486
yup, I should have given the reason as gaslighting. My bad.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Tighetning the screws on Indias growth story for chinese master of Biden.
USCIRF is just advisory selected by orgs like ADL and SPLC, which are the Mecca and Madina of wokeism. The US govt doesn't give a damn about these reports, unless they want to pressurize a country to do something. A good example, which has surprisingly gone unnoticed here, is the recognition of the Armenian Genocide by the State Dept. and statements by poor ol' Joe, along with a huge push for a bill authorizing action for this genocide. This has been flagged by USCIRF for 2 decades, but no one gave a damn, until surprisingly a few weeks back. USCIRF is an absolute PoS. They haven't done this to India for the first time, and had done it in 2001, 2002, 2003, etc. etc. The GoI takes that report and wipes their ass with it.

Cheran

Country flag
America has turned into a joke.
what the actual fuck is wrong with these bumbling idiots?

what next?

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "breast feeding" to "chest feeding" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "mother's day" to "chest milk provider day or parent2 day" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "father's day" to "parent1 day or sperm-givers day ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "father's day" to "parent1 day or sperm-givers day ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "mother" to "birthing parent" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "sister" to "sibling" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "brother" to "sibling" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not allow transexuals into female sports ??

Sanctions on those countries that label a baby born with a penis as "male" ??

Sanctions on those countries that label a baby born with a vagina as "female" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not allow legal same sex marriages with same rights as normal ones ??

I could go on.

This is nothing but forcible export of wokism.

shade

Country flag

what next?

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "breast feeding" to "chest feeding" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "mother's day" to "chest milk provider day or parent2 day" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not rename "mother" to "birthing parent" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not allow transexuals into female sports ??

Sanctions on those countries that label a baby born with a vagina as "female" ??

Sanctions on those countries that do not allow legal same sex marriages with same rights as normal ones ??

I could go on.

Yes, probably 50 years from now.
They many years ago denied Uganda aid moneys for opposing legalization of the Gay.
Ugandans recently also renewed their based credentials by putting a blanket ban on social media for their election season.

sorcerer

Country flag

what next?

I could go on.

destroy the basic rules that runs the fundamental structure in the society.
at the same time some nations will add solid structure the basic foundation of the society, the family therefore making their country more stable.

well!! This is another soft revolution thats getting shoved down the throats.
we have to let USA to its natural ruin but prevent ourselves from getting dragged into its spiders nest.

shade

Country flag
destroy the basic rules that runs the fundamental structure in the society.
at the same time some nations will add solid structure the basic foundation of the society, the family therefore making their country more stable.

well!! This is another soft revolution thats getting shoved down the throats.
we have to let USA to its natural ruin but prevent ourselves from getting dragged into its spiders nest.
I had once read of a woman in who got diagnosed with AIDS.
She then went on a sleeping spree with almost 100 men before being caught purposefully spreading the bug.
America is a country form of this woman.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
High time India works towards behaving like the Global Power it is.
Ofcourse. We are in a very strong position now.

China published a report on the amreekunt human rights.The report was released by the Information Office of the State Council, China’s cabinet, in response to “the 2015 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices” issued by the amreekunts. China’s report says that the amreekunts made comments on the human rights situation in many countries while being tight lipped about its own terrible human rights record and showing not a bit of intention to reflect on it. In 2015 also the amreekunts saw no improvement in its existent human rights issues but reported numerous new problems according to the report. Worlds biggest terrorists are amreekunts. “Since the amreekunt government refuses to hold up a mirror to look at itself, it has to be done with other people’s help,” Said the report.

The result -
stopped ungli'ing them for everything.

HitmanBlood

Country flag

what next?

I could go on.

Yes
And on top of that maybe

Sanctions for emitting too much co2

Sanctions for cutting too many trees

Sanctions for not allowing sharia to muslims

Sanctions for electing a RW party

Sanctions for passing non woke domestic laws

Sanctions for defending your country from terrorists

Anything is possible with UassA. They have a long history of stupidity. Afterall they went to war with latin america for cheap bananas. Not kidding!

The further we stay away from these crazies the better.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
They lost it because they wanted to keep Pakistan a viable contingency following script which was embedded in that archaic ‘The great game’ draft; the hangover of which is still not gone.

What kind of nation will play abstract games on the dead bodies of its own soldiers, knowing who has killed them and who has given shelter to their killers; I wonder?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles