Burger boys and the India-US Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

perun88

Country flag
Basically they want to push middle east in China's basket.
It will be windfall for Russia. China might have economic influence in Western Asia, but Russia has massive political leverages there.

sorcerer

Country flag
Basically they want to push middle east in China's basket.
knowing the quality of chinese products..i dont think ME will fall for china.
ME will stick with USA as they want protection which china cannot guarantee.
USA still controls the chaos in ME and it will be so for another few decades.

Stalingrad

Biden's NSA Jake Sullivan points to "in two different theaters of the world, two initiatives that I think you'll see continuity" with Trump administration:

1. Abraham Accords
2. The Quad

Bet they'd continue. Trump tried to buy some peace in ME and fked Chinks so sore.

Country flag

US Exploring New Bases in Saudi Arabia Amid Iran Tensions

Biden seems to be playing hardball with the saudis. Weapons in exchange for a base??

Country flag

Biden's NSA Jake Sullivan points to "in two different theaters of the world, two initiatives that I think you'll see continuity" with Trump administration:

1. Abraham Accords
2. The Quad

Bet they'd continue. Trump tried to buy some peace in ME and fked Chinks so sore.
It would not suprise me at all if Biden dismantles the quad.

sorcerer

Country flag

US Exploring New Bases in Saudi Arabia Amid Iran Tensions

Biden seems to be playing hardball with the saudis. Weapons in exchange for a base??
Thats the usual american ploy.
They wont leave the middle east...and china cant do anything cuz the way USA has gone deep in Middle east.

sorcerer

Country flag
It would not suprise me at all if Biden dismantles the quad.
biden would play around with the funding/drafts etc for the quad creating bureaucratic delays.
IMO..we will see a lot of celebration about India USA blah blah in the media but none will materialize on the ground.

Country flag
biden would play around with the funding/drafts etc for the quad creating bureaucratic delays.
IMO..we will see a lot of celebration about India USA blah blah in the media but none will materialize on the ground.
I will wait for US response when India gets s400 before any celebrations starting.

cannonfodder

Country flag

Biden freezed saudi,uae f35 deal
Now What about Abraham accord :pound:
IMO, This is temporary.. I have seen this so many times. US bans some tech export then cuts some deal.
All things happen in hush hush way e.g. bail out legislation will contain additional unrelated clauses to make the bill pass to find WA for such suspensions. When the pockets of ellites are squeezed they ultimately find an way to keep the show running.

Illusive

Country flag
I knew this was coming. It's Nobel piece prize. IS was a few years too soon. They might have won this today. :rofl:

Modiji do you seriously discussing want to be associated with this shit?
They should award Osama too while they are at it since Osama was just fighting against American imperialism right or "white Christian oppression" :rofl:

sorcerer

Country flag
First Indo-US combat drill of Biden era in Rajasthan next week | India News - Times of India

NEW DELHI: India and the US are all set to kick off a major combat exercise in Rajasthan next week, in the first such bilateral wargame after the Biden administration took charge in Washington and reiterated India’s role as a key partner in the Indo-Pacific as well as the need to strengthen the “Quad”.

Indian officials say the ‘Yudh Abhyas’ exercise, which will be held at the Mahajan Field Firing ranges from February 8 to 21, will once again underscore the continuing upward trajectory in defence cooperation with the US, which enjoys bipartisan support among the Democrats and Republicans.

:popcorn:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like muricans have given up on global supremacy.
They are raising points that will have zero impact on CCP’s global domination plans.
========
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken spoke today with China’s Director of the Office of Central Commission for Foreign Affairs Yang Jiechi. Blinken stressed that US will continue to stand up for human rights and democratic values, including in Xinjiang, Tibet, and Hong Kong.

sorcerer

Country flag
Biden doesn't mention India in first diplomatic speech

perun88

Country flag
Biden doesn't mention India in first diplomatic speech

And it's a good thing. China, Mayanmar, Saudi ke saath naam le leta to naya randirona shuru ho jata.

sorcerer

Country flag
New York Assembly passes Kashmir resolution; India calls out attempts to misrepresent J-K’s rich mosaic

under biden...India is not surprised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles