Bullet hits Wasim Akram's car after traffic accident spat

Blackwater

KARACHI: Former Pakistan cricket captain Wasim Akram escaped unhurt when bullets fired near his car grazed the vehicle following a traffic accident on Wednesday.

“A car crashed into my vehicle and when I asked him [the driver] to pull over, he stepped out and opened fire. His appearance resembled that of an official,” Akram told local media.

Akram's manager also confirmed that a car had intercepted the former captain's Mercedes.

“Wasim was driving himself and the car next to him tried to jam his car to one side and opened fire. He did not get hit,” Arsalan Haider, Akram's manager told ESPNCricinfo.

“It was a minor accident, I asked the driver of the car to stop but he accelerated at which I got a bit frustrated and chased that car,” said Akram while addressing a press conference later at the National Stadium.

“The driver of that car hit my car and blocked my way. A person stepped out from the back seat holding a gun and pointed it at me.

“Meanwhile, the traffic had stopped and someone from the crowd recognised me, after which the person fired at the tyre of my vehicle and left the scene in haste,” narrated Akram.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1198554/bullet-hits-wasim-akrams-car-after-traffic-accident-spat

Blackwater

what the hell he is doing in pakistan

roti and $$$ he earns living in india

sex he enjoy with his ausi wife

what the hell he is doing in pakistan?????:shock::shock::shock:

@Zarvan

@Neo

apka taqazza is mauju pe:megusta:
:megusta:

Illusive

Country flag
The news reported that the number plate suggested that the person who shot at wasim could be an official, military?

Blackwater

The news reported that the number plate suggested that the person who shot at wasim could be an official, military?
So isi is not happy that he married gori and spend more time in kufur India [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Illusive

Country flag
So isi is not happy that he married gori and spend more time in kufur India [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
It was a road rage, so the official was just showing his disgust towards the civilians which they consider 2nd class in their own pakistani traditional way, firing at civilians who don't fall in line.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles