Budget 2023-24

TopWatcher

Country flag
Why Notebandi was so important. Here is one of the big reasons.

KHANGRESS helping BHIKHARI PAKISTAN to destabilize India. Pravav Da tried to stop but again Chiddu terrorist allowed it on the command of Waitress Antonia Maino the Vatican Agent.

View attachment 192220

Shouldn't govt impose criminal case / anti national case against khangressssss. Its seems they are here to distory out country ! Why they are even allowed to have a party.

Kumata

Country flag
I guess I hit a nerve. I can sense you lot by few post patterns.
Bro,

I have 7780 posts on the forum and this one is 7781 number. Deal with it... and keep your sense open.. you will need it badly to survive..

fooLIam

Shouldn't govt impose criminal case / anti national case against khangressssss. Its seems they are here to distory out country ! Why they are even allowed to have a party.
Bhrata pta nhi kya ho rha . But Indians are subjected to one of largest information warfare by local and foreigners as well . It does not help that we put our emotion on our shoulder so even choti se choti news bhi breaking hoti hai.
a developing country choosing western form of “democracy “ is really a recipe for circus we found ourself in. So much energy is wasted this cycle.

we all know scamgress but hardly anyone is convicted or cases go for so long nobodies knows what happened. Who knows what’s truth or what’s lie. And our courts and police,why these even institutions exist ?
.Nothing makes sense in country.

tsunami

Country flag
Sanjay ji not so reliable... this is mostly a conspiracy theory. Pakistan was in fake currency business but still all they are saying is just theories.
Chiddu sold Indian note making machine to pakistan was the point when I totally lost it :pound:

Krishnarjun

Country flag
So budget verdict is out today. See the market. It is not only the Adani effect as stocks in almost every sector is red. The whole financial sector stocks are in red, without any exception. She simply doesn't know anything at all. Totally detached from realities of ground. I don't know why Modi have faith in her. If she is the best in the bucket Modi could find to hold such an important ministry, I shiver to think what poor goods could be the bucket holding!
Well like it or not NS handled pandemic situation decently. I will give her that. She ensured sufficient funds to bear the cost vaccination without putting extra burden on the tax payers. Just imagine the situation we would have been in if Congress was in power instead of BJP during pandemic. The effects of effective outreach to all sections of the society especially poor during the pandemic with relief package did reflect in the last Bihar assembly elections imo where BJP was supposed to be routed if I am not wrong. Cutting corporate tax was another good decision. Don't forget overall turnaround in the banking sector is happening under her tenure. I am quite sure if Congress was around when Yes bank mess happened, the bank would have definitely collapsed.

I do agree though tax deductions should have been increased further as it has been 10 years & govt hasn't really done anything visible or marketable for the salaried class.

Krishnarjun

Country flag
Education Loan - 80E - Over and above 80C. No celieng limit.

NPS - 80CCD (1b) - upto Rs.50K Over and above 80C.
80CCD(2) - upto 10% of salary - employer's contribution - many companies have this. It falls within Rs.1.5Lakh of 80C.
NPS has no benefit under new tax regime.

Medical - 80D - Rs.25K over and above 80C
80DD - upto 1.25Lakh over and above 80C

Donation - 80G - upto Rs.25K over and above 80C. Many really good NGOs will go under gradually, when the malignant NGOs will continue to enjoy the patronage from overseas.

Home Loan Interest - Section 24 - Rs.2 Lakh. Over and above 80C.
Section 24 (b) - No limit for rental property. Over and above 80C.

Additional benefit of Old Tax Regime:

1. Young workers are encouraged into saving money for future which aligns with Indian traditional mindset and which has provided much needed support for Indians in many critical junctures of the economical storm that India had faced till date.

2. People are encouraged to invest in life insurances and medical insurances, which create a layer of security that the Govt doesn't have to cater to.

3. The money put in such savings still gets infused into economy, although in a safer insturments such as bonds and largecap companies. This way the corporates get access to the necessary funds in form of loans/corporate bonds and also the overall market volaitility is balanced.

4. Every segment that is needed to be focused on, can be introduced to the public through tax exemptions/deductions. Like the infrastructure bond of FY2011-12 where Rs.20K was allowed to be exempted over and above 80C. They can't do it with new regime as the whole purpose will be a failure and they look stupid - i.e. true self.

5. Deductions in home loan actually impacts the economy both negatively as well as positively. The home as asset lures in many investors which in turn keeps a very large sector in the market afloat. Reduction in demands in home loans will negatively impact banks and other financial services companies, various housing sector companies like cement, steel, plywood, wires and cables etc. which actually provides a very large segment of organised workforce. The negative part is seen in cities like Mumbai and Bangalore where the housing market touches heavens, forcing common people out or pour in all their savings, leaving little for consumption.

So, judge yourself. The consumption that Modi wants to increase will come at a cost.

Yes, there is some not so little benefits in new tax regime for a man who doesn't have any such savings. But, are those savings good or bad for the society and the overall economy? What happens when majority of people switches to the new tax regime and a consumption driven economy - mimicking the West takes root in India. Would it be able to survive an Adani moment?

Heck, is Adani the Lehman Brothers for India?
In your 5th point, the negative part about home loan deduction is not really the case. Housing prices are mainly driven by builders & politician's greed & to some extent by quality of infrastructure, rather than consumer demand. So the home loan rebate in the tax is more of a relief instead of an incentive.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Abe yar again this stupid IT cell argument. No one said we are not going to vote for BJP because. But we want a Hindu party at center doesn't mean we can not expect a little bit of real tax relief. You guys need to grow up from BJP IT cell and Congress IT cell mindset. Not even 0.001% active voters are here to be targeted by IT cells.
Hindu party?! Lol.

What actually has this hindu party done for hindus? I am tired of waiting for something to happen. What actually has transpired to call BJP a hindu party?

Yes, it is not sn anti-hindu party. A rare sight is current political scene. But,;hindu party?

tsunami

Country flag
Hindu party?! Lol.

What actually has this hindu party done for hindus? I am tired of waiting for something to happen. What actually has transpired to call BJP a hindu party?

Yes, it is not sn anti-hindu party. A rare sight is current political scene. But,;hindu party?
Believe whatever you want to believe dude. This is strictly related to budget related thread. No benefit from discussing with any of you about what BJP has done anything for hindus or not.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Bro,

I have 7780 posts on the forum and this one is 7781 number. Deal with it... and keep your sense open.. you will need it badly to survive..
Congrats you wasted so much time trying to convince people that BJP is bad and yet Congress nowhere to be seen in election winning.

If you want to talk about economics then talk about it and not 10th grade semantics and mud slinging.

mokoman

Country flag
Why Notebandi was so important. Here is one of the big reasons.

KHANGRESS helping BHIKHARI PAKISTAN to destabilize India. Pravav Da tried to stop but again Chiddu terrorist allowed it on the command of Waitress Antonia Maino the Vatican Agent.

View attachment 192220

people believe this nonsense ?

mokoman

Country flag
Education Loan - 80E - Over and above 80C. No celieng limit.

NPS - 80CCD (1b) - upto Rs.50K Over and above 80C.
80CCD(2) - upto 10% of salary - employer's contribution - many companies have this. It falls within Rs.1.5Lakh of 80C.
NPS has no benefit under new tax regime.

80DD - upto 1.25Lakh over and above 80C

Donation - 80G - upto Rs.25K over and above 80C. Many really good NGOs will go under gradually, when the malignant NGOs will continue to enjoy the patronage from overseas.

Home Loan Interest - Section 24 - Rs.2 Lakh. Over and above 80C.
Section 24 (b) - No limit for rental property. Over and above 80C.

Additional benefit of Old Tax Regime:

1. Young workers are encouraged into saving money for future which aligns with Indian traditional mindset and which has provided much needed support for Indians in many critical junctures of the economical storm that India had faced till date.

2. People are encouraged to invest in life insurances and medical insurances, which create a layer of security that the Govt doesn't have to cater to.

3. The money put in such savings still gets infused into economy, although in a safer insturments such as bonds and largecap companies. This way the corporates get access to the necessary funds in form of loans/corporate bonds and also the overall market volaitility is balanced.

4. Every segment that is needed to be focused on, can be introduced to the public through tax exemptions/deductions. Like the infrastructure bond of FY2011-12 where Rs.20K was allowed to be exempted over and above 80C. They can't do it with new regime as the whole purpose will be a failure and they look stupid - i.e. true self.

5. Deductions in home loan actually impacts the economy both negatively as well as positively. The home as asset lures in many investors which in turn keeps a very large sector in the market afloat. Reduction in demands in home loans will negatively impact banks and other financial services companies, various housing sector companies like cement, steel, plywood, wires and cables etc. which actually provides a very large segment of organised workforce. The negative part is seen in cities like Mumbai and Bangalore where the housing market touches heavens, forcing common people out or pour in all their savings, leaving little for consumption.

So, judge yourself. The consumption that Modi wants to increase will come at a cost.

Yes, there is some not so little benefits in new tax regime for a man who doesn't have any such savings. But, are those savings good or bad for the society and the overall economy? What happens when majority of people switches to the new tax regime and a consumption driven economy - mimicking the West takes root in India. Would it be able to survive an Adani moment?

Heck, is Adani the Lehman Brothers for India?
Individuals who are caring for a disabled dependent - 80DD - upto 1.25Lakh over and above 80C
Donation - 80G - upto Rs.25K over and above 80C.

whats even the logic here . looks like to fuck old people and charities .

has anyone done calculation for before/after for scenario. honestly like the simplification - let people decide how to save - rather than insurance or tax saver deposit nonsense.

i use new tax scheme , old scheme for my parents . wonder what shock i will get for next year filing :lehappy:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
people believe this nonsense ?
Make a counter and not a childish 1 liner in denial indirectly accepting the truth.

Lot of facts already placed.
Congress IT cell in full form as seen in this thread. Mark my word BJP is coming back if you whine like little kids.
Try to appericate good policies and shame bad ones but if you act like that then don;t even think people are stupid these days.
Na bhai na. Don't expect such things.

Hum to bas 1 liner keh ke DENIAL MODE me rehange...chahe jitne marzi saboot de do. :lol:

Ideally yes, not sure it would be done any sooner , may be before elections.

Problem is how many of them can be kicked inside jail.

ED etc seems to be already over occupied. There needs to be some awareness which should work as well. Which means people SHOULD KNOW why notebandi was needed and how KHANGRESS was destroying Indian economy.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Individuals who are caring for a disabled dependent - 80DD - upto 1.25Lakh over and above 80C
Donation - 80G - upto Rs.25K over and above 80C.

whats even the logic here . looks like to fuck old people and charities .

has anyone done calculation for before/after for scenario. honestly like the simplification - let people decide how to save - rather than insurance or tax saver deposit nonsense.

i use new tax scheme , old scheme for my parents . wonder what shock i will get for next year filing :lehappy:
What is your problem if people gets tax break? You chose new tax regime because you are just starting out in your life. Come back in a decade where you have a family and worry about their future and your retirement.

Old tax regime is also simple. It is just that you never took the time to learn about it.

Also, what's your problem with old people and charities? Do you say 'fuck' to your parents' health matters?

Just because you are born with a silver spoon and have a better than average life, don't assume the same for everyone.

mokoman

Country flag
What is your problem if people gets tax break? You chose new tax regime because you are just starting out in your life. Come back in a decade where you have a family and worry about their future and your retirement.

Old tax regime is also simple. It is just that you never took the time to learn about it.

Also, what's your problem with old people and charities? Do you say 'fuck' to your parents' health matters?

Just because you are born with a silver spoon and have a better than average life, don't assume the same for everyone.
i was agreeing with u . removing charity makes zero sense . atleast those 3 should be added to new tax regime . thrashing salaried people is what gov does best . looks like they now extended it to charity as well.

:dude: i am old too fam . hav u checked whats difference in your taxable income between 2023 and 2022 ? . havent checked mine , or seen what other people are saying .

Make a counter and not a childish 1 liner in denial indirectly accepting the truth.

Lot of facts already placed.

Na bhai na. Don't expect such things.

Hum to bas 1 liner keh ke DENIAL MODE me rehange...chahe jitne marzi saboot de do. :lol:

Ideally yes, not sure it would be done any sooner , may be before elections.

Problem is how many of them can be kicked inside jail.

ED etc seems to be already over occupied. There needs to be some awareness which should work as well. Which means people SHOULD KNOW why notebandi was needed and how KHANGRESS was destroying Indian economy.
no facts have been laid out . facts need proof . people make up shit on the internet all the time.

Chidambaram giving currency printing machine to Pakistan is laughable . if that was case BJP would be shouting it from roof tops day and night . he would be back in Tihar jail .

Modiji tried to do masterstroke and sadly it didnt work out - thats the reality .

fyi this is liberando equivalent of claiming Modiji doing Pulwama to gain votes

AnantS

Country flag
"Giving Currency Printing Machine" does not mean literally giving printing Machine. Heck our notes were being printed outside. What it means that literally giving printing contract to same org where Pakistan printed money and influence - literally enabled Pakistan to go Brrr on Fake note printing. This is something even late Pranab sir recognized and STOPPED. He was shunted out and again same modus operandi was resumed. Already a senior bureaucrat directly working under Chidambram was arrested IIRC. The whole operation was literally giving a printing machine to Pakistan.

Now BJP rarely makes big hullabaloo on opposition SCAMS when in power unlike the opposition. Quite contrast to UPA who are very vicious in their efforts to crush their opposition when they have chance.

Kumata

Country flag
Congrats you wasted so much time trying to convince people that BJP is bad and yet Congress nowhere to be seen in election winning.

If you want to talk about economics then talk about it and not 10th grade semantics and mud slinging.
Thanks I am glad i was able to convince people & help them saw thru the budget... As for khangress goes... I hardly mentioned khangress in any of my posts .. I follow a simple golden rule... In politics there are no saint and there are no holy cows...

Kumata

Country flag
"Giving Currency Printing Machine" does not mean literally giving printing Machine. Heck our notes were being printed outside. What it means that literally giving printing contract to same org where Pakistan printed money and influence - literally enabled Pakistan to go Brrr on Fake note printing. This is something even late Pranab sir recognized and STOPPED. He was shunted out and again same modus operandi was resumed. Already a senior bureaucrat directly working under Chidambram was arrested IIRC. The whole operation was literally giving a printing machine to Pakistan.

Now BJP rarely makes big hullabaloo on opposition SCAMS when in power unlike the opposition. Quite contrast to UPA who are very vicious in their efforts to crush their opposition when they have chance.
Apparently the story is that the security papers vendor was dealing with Porki establishment as well and was subsequently banned...ISI was using that security papers to print almost identical indian currency ...Routing it thru smuggling via Kangludesk, nepal et all..I suspect they can route via hongkong, Singapore or thailand.. thats far fetched..

FYI - Duplicate notes of post demon currency are also widely available in market..Hardly any shop keeper accepts them blindly..So be careful .. I myself got 2 such notes from ATM and same bank refused to accept it when i pointed the same to them..

another_armchair

Country flag
Apparently the story is that the security papers vendor was dealing with Porki establishment as well and was subsequently banned...ISI was using that security papers to print almost identical indian currency ...Routing it thru smuggling via Kangludesk, nepal et all..I suspect they can route via hongkong, Singapore or thailand.. thats far fetched..

FYI - Duplicate notes of post demon currency are also widely available in market..Hardly any shop keeper accepts them blindly..So be careful .. I myself got 2 such notes from ATM and same bank refused to accept it when i pointed the same to them..
I think in another 10 years, there won't be a need for high value notes unless we head the Zimbabwe way.

Digital transactions should take care of almost everything.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I think in another 10 years, there won't be a need for high value notes unless we head the Zimbabwe way.

Digital transactions should take care of almost everything.
This already happening in India.
2000 rupee notes are already not being made available for circulation.

Would be interesting when 2024 elections happen.
anyone caught with massive 2000 rupee notes would pretty much be screwed.