British report reveals Israel's arms exports to Pakistan

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
British report reveals Israel's arms exports to Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Israel has exported security equipment over the past five years to Pakistan and four Arab countries, Israeli newspaper Haaretz quoted a British government report as saying.

@SajeevJino AKA Israeli Lover, your take on this brutal act of treachery by your beloved Israel. Please give a comment and don't run away.

Of course I know that you would not find anything wrong with what Israel has done here? How could you? It's all India's fault, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jagdish58

Israel has exported security equipment over the past five years to Pakistan and four Arab countries, Israeli newspaper Haaretz quoted a British government report as saying.

@SajeevJino AKA Israeli Lover, your take on this brutal act of treachery by your beloved Israel. Please give a comment and don't run away.

Of course I know that you would not find anything wrong with what Israel has done here? How could you? It's all India's fault, I guess.
Really intersting , but Pakis are allies of pallestien who inturn are sworn enemies of Israeli . Hard to understand international politics:confused:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Is DAWN a reliable source? Even this article says this:

However, a spokesman of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) categorically denied the news report saying it was "misleading" and "not based on facts".
Another Haaretz article:

Pakistan denies receiving military equipment from Israel - Diplomacy & Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Blackwater

are they spare parts of american hardware pakis has???

prohumanity

Country flag
No surprise here. Paki has been the hired,paid goons of the West to harass potential competitors like India, Russia etc. That's a different matter that the
capacity of Paki to create mischief is dwindling fast due to its implosion by its own terrorists who Paki created to terrorize India, Afghan and Russia.
Israel only cares about its interest and if needed will easily set on fire the entire middle east or even the whole World. The West believes in force and unlike ,Indians who are foolish enough to believe in Gandhi and non violence in this barbaric world dominated by military power. Its a jungle...Gandhism does not work in this brutal jungle created by the West. Only military power can stop this mentality of World domination.
Do what Uncle does...don't do what Uncle says.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Whats wrong here ?

Only that is wrong is Indians expecting israel to be some sort of all weather friend when its not.

Its all business.

Neo

Nothing new there. Pakistan has been using limited Israeli technology though China and South Africa for some time.
Infact JF-17's FBW is of Israeli origin delvered with the LAVI.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles