Britain refusing visas to Pakistanis in thousands!

Blackwater

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/category/national/

Britain is pursuing an unannounced policy of turning down visa applications of Pakistanis, becoming one of the top “no-go” countries for Pakistanis, a study and background interviews conducted by Online revealed.

The British High Commission Islamabad has turned down thousands of Pakistanis’ visa applications this year without citing any convincing reasons, in fact many of them on frivolous grounds, which surprisingly cannot be challenged at any forum.

Although, the British High Commission in Islamabad and two deputy high commissions in Karachi and Lahore are fully functional, Pakistanis’ visa applications are processed at Abu Dhabi High Commission, mainly by Indian staff.

The weird part of the story is that a large number of Pakistanis who have visited the UK twice or thrice in the recent past have also been denied visas without any cogent reasons.

To check the facts and get specific figures, Online sent a questionnaire to the British High Commission Islamabad asking four questions i.e. how many applications were received this year. How many of them were rejected and how many were granted? How many Pakistanis, who have traveled to the UK in the past, have been denied visas? In addition, how much money has the High Commission accumulated against these applications?

Currently, the British High Commission charges visa fees from Rs 14,000 to Rs 100,000 for different categories, and durations.

Mohammad Atif, who had applied for the UK visa from Lahore, said his three consecutive applications were rejected on different grounds. “Finally, when I cleared all the objections, the visa officer rejected my application because he thought I would stay there despite the fact I had lived in the UK for two and a half months before.”

“Each time, I deposited Rs14, 000 as visa fees and the high commission always welcomed it because they were getting money against the application. They should have refused to receive the subsequent applications if they had cogent reason to turn down my first application,” he said.

“It seems that that they racially discriminating against us,” he said

Faisal Hussein from Karachi had similar story to share. “I applied twice for the UK visa in the last three years to see my sister who is a British national. The first time, my application was rejected on the grounds that there was a difference in my earning and the transactions into my account.

“While the second time, when the visa officer could not raise this objection, he simply said that I would not come back because I am going with my wife,” he added.

“If applicants wishing to visit the UK with their families are suspicious or suspects then it should be mentioned in the application form,” he added.

“It seems like the British High Commission is acting like the East India Company, which just came here to loot and plunder. We are just financing the High Commission through visa fee. To me, it is totally immoral to take the fee and not issue a visa. If they feel that an applicant does not fit the criteria then they should refund his fee. It’s totally unjust and something should be done about it,” he went on to say.

An official at the British High Commission Islamabad, on the condition of anonymity, said the visa officers had orders from a “higher level” to reject the maximum number of visas possible, from Pakistan.

“Diplomatic missions in Pakistan and Afghanistan have been directed to discourage entry of Pakistanis and Afghans as much as possible, except for some exceptions,” the official said.

“This is unfortunate but the British government has in principal decided to discourage visitors from Pakistan and Afghanistan,” he said.

Bushra Naz, a public affairs officer at the British High Commission Islamabad, told Online that she had forwarded the questions to the Abu Dhabi High Commission. “That’s all I can do for you. It is better to contact them,” she said.

However, despite repeated reminders, the Abu Dhabi High Commission officials neither responded to questions nor did they discuss the issue over the phone, Online said.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Basically they are saving their society from Pedos,child groom gang rapists and terrorists.

Second step is to kick as many as you can on the grounds of terrorism and also if possible replace them with gurkhas.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Actually this is tactic is employed against South Asians on regular basis by Western countries be it Indian, Pakistan or Bangladeshi.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/category/national/

Britain is pursuing an unannounced policy of turning down visa applications of Pakistanis, becoming one of the top “no-go” countries for Pakistanis, a study and background interviews conducted by Online revealed.

The British High Commission Islamabad has turned down thousands of Pakistanis’ visa applications this year without citing any convincing reasons, in fact many of them on frivolous grounds, which surprisingly cannot be challenged at any forum.

Although, the British High Commission in Islamabad and two deputy high commissions in Karachi and Lahore are fully functional, Pakistanis’ visa applications are processed at Abu Dhabi High Commission, mainly by Indian staff.

The weird part of the story is that a large number of Pakistanis who have visited the UK twice or thrice in the recent past have also been denied visas without any cogent reasons.

To check the facts and get specific figures, Online sent a questionnaire to the British High Commission Islamabad asking four questions i.e. how many applications were received this year. How many of them were rejected and how many were granted? How many Pakistanis, who have traveled to the UK in the past, have been denied visas? In addition, how much money has the High Commission accumulated against these applications?

Currently, the British High Commission charges visa fees from Rs 14,000 to Rs 100,000 for different categories, and durations.

Mohammad Atif, who had applied for the UK visa from Lahore, said his three consecutive applications were rejected on different grounds. “Finally, when I cleared all the objections, the visa officer rejected my application because he thought I would stay there despite the fact I had lived in the UK for two and a half months before.”

“Each time, I deposited Rs14, 000 as visa fees and the high commission always welcomed it because they were getting money against the application. They should have refused to receive the subsequent applications if they had cogent reason to turn down my first application,” he said.

“It seems that that they racially discriminating against us,” he said

Faisal Hussein from Karachi had similar story to share. “I applied twice for the UK visa in the last three years to see my sister who is a British national. The first time, my application was rejected on the grounds that there was a difference in my earning and the transactions into my account.

“While the second time, when the visa officer could not raise this objection, he simply said that I would not come back because I am going with my wife,” he added.

“If applicants wishing to visit the UK with their families are suspicious or suspects then it should be mentioned in the application form,” he added.

“It seems like the British High Commission is acting like the East India Company, which just came here to loot and plunder. We are just financing the High Commission through visa fee. To me, it is totally immoral to take the fee and not issue a visa. If they feel that an applicant does not fit the criteria then they should refund his fee. It’s totally unjust and something should be done about it,” he went on to say.

An official at the British High Commission Islamabad, on the condition of anonymity, said the visa officers had orders from a “higher level” to reject the maximum number of visas possible, from Pakistan.

“Diplomatic missions in Pakistan and Afghanistan have been directed to discourage entry of Pakistanis and Afghans as much as possible, except for some exceptions,” the official said.

“This is unfortunate but the British government has in principal decided to discourage visitors from Pakistan and Afghanistan,” he said.

Bushra Naz, a public affairs officer at the British High Commission Islamabad, told Online that she had forwarded the questions to the Abu Dhabi High Commission. “That’s all I can do for you. It is better to contact them,” she said.

However, despite repeated reminders, the Abu Dhabi High Commission officials neither responded to questions nor did they discuss the issue over the phone, Online said.
Step Appreciated.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Neelkanth

Actually sir, Americans and British use the same tactic against India students and business on regular basis.
Nope, it not only Denying Visa is mass deportation, even from countries like Norway that has huge no of Pakistani Immigrants. But most are second generation now and don't even Identify themselves with Pakistan. Students and other Job seekers are being thrown out. and its only Pakistanis.

Italy had a huge number of Pakistanis working there as cheap skilled labor, for small time jobs. Now they are literally being packed of in planes and deported. Same thing in *Canada, *UK and *France. Here even 2nd Gen are being stripped off Citizenship and deported. the issue is they create this mini Pakistan Ghettos No-go zones, the western society has had enough either they integrate in to society or go bust.

parijataka

Country flag
Nope, it not only Denying Visa is mass deportation, even from countries like Norway that has huge no of Pakistani Immigrants. But most are second generation now and don't even Identify themselves with Pakistan. Students and other Job seekers are being thrown out. and its only Pakistanis.

Italy had a huge number of Pakistanis working there as cheap skilled labor, for small time jobs. Now they are literally being packed of in planes and deported. Same thing in *Canada, *UK and *France. Here even 2nd Gen are being stripped off Citizenship and deported. the issue is they create this mini Pakistan Ghettos No-go zones, the western society has had enough either they integrate in to society or go bust.
Pakistan refused to accept a planeload of their citizens sent back by Greece who had landed in a boat carrying Pakistani passports (!) on Greek shores - hell, the plane was not even allowed to land in Pakistan but sent back ! I dont think it is possible at all to deport Pakistanis or any other persons from Western countries so easily - their legal system will protect even crooks and terrorists.

Blackwater

Actually sir, Americans and British use the same tactic against India students and business on regular basis.
there is more to it. students from india who took admission to bogus college in UK has been refused visa and result in delay in visa recruitment but in this news its related to pakis and involvement in terrorism

Brood Father

Country flag
Westerners don't distinguish between Indians and Pakistanis. For them we r all the same.
Lolzz...Indians usually are very skilled and are one of the most richest class
Paki usually excel in other trades such as creating mazid / madarsas / terrorism / holders of sharia law

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Westerners don't see it that way. In their eyes we are all the same. Indians in movies are often cab drivers etc. So my point is: even though what you say is true, western stereotypes about Pakistanis also include Indians.
Yeah yeah. I can't help if you are think and act like Pakis.

Indians in recent movies are always big tycoons- for eg recent Jurassic park or nerd like in big bang theory.

But you are free to bunch yourself up with Pakis!!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

parijataka

Country flag
Westerners don't see it that way. In their eyes we are all the same. Indians in movies are often cab drivers etc. So my point is: even though what you say is true, western stereotypes about Pakistanis also include Indians.
Sorry, Pakistanis world over are seen as terrorists/terror sympathisers while India and Indians as an aspiring people up there with China, Russia and Brazil.

Brood Father

Country flag
Remember the episode in big bang? Penny thinks she slept with Raj and is ashamed. Her friend says Catherine the great slept with a horse so compared to that Penny 's indiscretion is no big deal. So funny not offensive at all.
Don't know how you took it ...but she was ashamed becuase she slept with lenard's friend ...that's why she was ashamed
Yes their is racism against Indian ..but that's solely becuase Indians are treating their jobs ...not becuase they are treating their existence as pakis have a reputation
Heard what Donald Trump just said ..

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
I can't remember any (specifically) Indian cab driver in American Movies. There was one in 'How I Met Your Mother' but other than this nothing.

Also, CEO of Microsoft and Google are Indians and I this that's a bigger endorsement than any cab driver in movie. Seriously who even remembers a cab driver in a movie? :notsure::doh::dude:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I can't remember any (specifically) Indian cab driver in American Movies. There was one in 'How I Met Your Mother' but other than this nothing.

Also, CEO of Microsoft and Google are Indians and I this that's a bigger endorsement than any cab driver in movie. Seriously who even remembers a cab driver in a movie? :notsure::doh::dude:
Pakis see themselves and then remember!

asingh10

These are UK Pakis btw. Same as Indians eh lol. Even the dumbest right wing nutters like Tommy Robinson / EDL know the difference by now..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles