"Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds"

pmaitra

Jeremy Clarkson: Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds

Jeremy Clarkson branded Britain a nation of 'utter b*****ds' after Twitter trolls mocked him over the death of his dog.

Jeremy Clarkson has never been known to hold his tongue, but now he has insulted everyone in Britain branding the whole country 'complete and utter b*stards.'

Clarkson went on to say that Brits invented torture and slavery and sent the White Russians to be slaughtered by Stalin.

"Outwardly, we hated communist Russia; inwardly, it's what 95 per cent of the country wants," he said.

Writing in Top Gear magazine, Clarkson made the comments after claiming he was he was inundated with abuse and jokes when he Tweeted about the death of his black Labrador Whoopi.

Clarkson, wrote: "A few moments ago , my dog died, and, as an experiment, I announced the fact on Twitter.

"Now, everyone must have known that when a family pet is put down, the family in question is bound to be upset.

"So you'd expect a bit of sympathy. And, in America, that's what you'd get.

"Not in Britain, though. Moments after I posted my Tweet, a man called Ryan Paisey asked: "How does she smell?"

Clarkson said another man had said the news was 'kinda funny.'

Another Twitter user Phil May wanted to know if it was James May's fault, and Tom Green said simply: "Good".

Clarkson said within five minutes he had suffered a 'tirade of abuse.'

He added: "Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds. We are the country that invented the concentration camp, and international slavery.

"Hanging, drawing, quartering: that was us too. And who was it that sent the White Russians home to be slaughtered by Stalin? Yup. Us.

"Outwardly, we hated communist Russia; inwardly, it's what 95 per cent of the country wants .

"Bankers, Estate Agents, Politicians, Journalists. Anyone in a suit is basically evil and must, after they've been sacked, go to prison.

"Anyone in a donkey jacket? They're basically good and must have a plasma television immediately."

Source: Jeremy Clarkson: Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds - Telegraph

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
He added: "Britain is a nation of 62 million complete and utter b*****ds. We are the country that invented the concentration camp, and international slavery.
Yep, in South Africa mainly for women and children.

Long live the Queen.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The UK has to pretend they are a world power, knowing fully well that leaning onto the US, they are as good as the Falkland Island.

That is why they showcased their idyllic farmland life in the Olympics!

Wistful bleats and no more than that!

The Queen is great, but I felt that stunt of the Queen paradropping a bit cheap for such a great personality.

balai_c

Add to that millions killed through engineered famines, economic destitution, and colonialism.

Tolaha

We are nation of 62 million bastards, because..............

my doggy died and people made fun of me instead of sympathizing! :rofl: :rofl:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Bastards. There, I said it.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
and those 62 million btds have to live with one another on a daily basis !!

LalTopi

I like Clarkeson. He is never politically correct, but at the same time he is not a racist and gives equal stick to everybody including to his own countrymen. He is quite correct in that Britain did invent concentration camps and International slavery so credit to him for bringing this up. Not sure whether he had a dog or not, but it would be typical of him to use it as a ploy to wind people up. India would benefit greatly from having someone like Clarkeson to highlight political and social stupidity - like an Amir Khan, but with extreme wit and sarcasm.

LalTopi

Where are Armand and Scalie when you need them the most. If you know what I mean :D
Scalie probably likes Clarkeson, it's his type of humour. Not sure about Armand, Clarkson is fairly irreverent about the French and am not sure if Armand will appreciate that from an Englishman. Agincourt was not that long ago.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The Queen is great, but I felt that stunt of the Queen paradropping a bit cheap for such a great personality.
Im not sure great is the correct word!

She wears stolen jewellery from India. She is a thief or a great thief if thats what you meant.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
True.

She is not a thief, but is in possession of stolen property, therefore, party to a crime.
Knowing full well that what she is wearing is stolen makes her as much a thief as the person who initially stole it.

Now if she didn't know it was stolen then its another story.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles