Britain: How ignorant a country's population can ever get

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Actually Britain doesn't hold any importance in Indian minds or any significant power in the world except themselves what actually makes them frustrated. Their sense of self importance doesn't match with their ground realities. For them, they "created" countries like US and India and somewhat built modern techo industrial landscape of the world (they didn't really invent anything significant, neither 3 centuries ago, nor now either).

Unlike in UK where India is, "v civilized em, v controled em", England is a forgiven and forgotten enemy in India no one even cares about. And this isn't a recent phenomenon, UK has lost relevance in Indian affairs long ago. Congress only passed on lip jobs about cooperating with Brits but never truly cared about them, BJP even more openly snubs and ignore UK until Boris took some pro India positions.
Communist PM IK Gujral even called UK "a third rate power not even worth cultivating" which made entire British media cry like b*ches.
That IK Gujral incident at 36:54, documentary on British foreign secretary job profile..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So true..... I agree. Please do read my write up elsewhere on this forum.

Well more or less, Republic of India is less about our nostalgia of old Bharat and more about a successor of British colonial empire. We now possess plenty of their administrative and institutional habits even though they have left.

Longewala

Country flag
She is more upset with the fact that Canada is losing it to India.
Exactly.

She would almost certainly be one of those feminist women who keep talking about racism against blacks, islamophobia, blah blah...
But, Indians don't rape, don't do terror acts, so it's fine to be racist against us, talk about "toilet" or "sati".....

Just be glad to know libtards are the same everywhere

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Cures Britain or Curse Britain .... look at the UK become more and more thug like, warlike, pushing away allies, spending money like it is nothing. Treat money like it is nothing and you have nothing. More like the Rus of Russia do, all that land and natural wealth yet reduced to selling away technology and resources.
Seems Britain is cursed as the UK, urUKhai, warlike servants of Saruman.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Cures Britain or Curse Britain .... look at the UK become more and more thug like, warlike, pushing away allies, spending money like it is nothing. Treat money like it is nothing and you have nothing. More like the Rus of Russia do, all that land and natural wealth yet reduced to selling away technology and resources.
Seems Britain is cursed as the UK, urUKhai, warlike servants of Saruman.
Their current government is trying to do some amendment but that's just a drop in ocean , they trimmed tank number and other ground based fleet but still they are involved in f 35 ,most over budget plane , they are still relevant for long time to come , but yeah they axed themselves ,

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Their current government is trying to do some amendment but that's just a drop in ocean , they trimmed tank number and other ground based fleet but still they are involved in f 35 ,most over budget plane , they are still relevant for long time to come , but yeah they axed themselves ,
Dutch house of Orange.
English common name is George....George of the Jungle. Curious George....apes/monkeys
Not really a surprise that those Orange men, given a chance, invaded India land of Hindus who wave Orange flags.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Dutch house of Orange.
English common name is George....George of the Jungle. Curious George....apes/monkeys
Not really a surprise that those Orange men, given a chance, invaded India land of Hindus who wave Orange flags.
No please fucking no , this is too much .

Why you start this in every discussion , especially with me ,

KurtisBrian

Country flag
No please fucking no , this is too much .

Why you start this in every discussion , especially with me ,
Sorry dude. Didn't know that what I wrote harmed you. :( We just carry what we can carry and do as much as we can do. I am sorry, that I try to put my burden that I can no longer carry or contain on to you also.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Sorry dude. Didn't know that what I wrote harmed you. :( We just carry what we can carry and do as much as we can do. I am sorry, that I try to put my burden that I can no longer carry or contain on to you also.
No that's not what I meant but i was bit of amused that you find this word connection everywhere , nothing to be sorry about . Chill mate .

I don't know from where you learnt to find something conspiracy connection of words and color but yeah it's good , provide some comic relief

KurtisBrian

Country flag
No that's not what I meant but i was bit of amused that you find this word connection everywhere , nothing to be sorry about . Chill mate .

I don't know from where you learnt to find something conspiracy connection of words and color but yeah it's good , provide some comic relief
I never learned it from anywhere. I figured it out on my own. Colors to match the colors of Royalty, their subordinate nobility and peasantry.
For you it is humorous. For people killed by Roman soldiers in red capes who worked for guys living in white houses, the color, red, and the shade, white, were probably not humorous.
I will stop talking to Indians and Pakistanis about this.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I never learned it from anywhere. I figured it out on my own. Colors to match the colors of Royalty, their subordinate nobility and peasantry.
For you it is humorous. For people killed by Roman soldiers in red capes who worked for guys living in white houses, the color, red, and the shade, white, were probably not humorous.
I will stop talking to Indians and Pakistanis about this.
Ohhhkay sorry if it hurts but this is colour green and black here , as islamist used to show black flags on victory , if islamist won they used to take over whole palace and rape women and throw them in front of women , that's the reason that sati practice became much more prevelant , as women in india can't bear her Respect and honour being destroyed ,so thry used to burn themselves in a big pyre .

For me personally black flag is really same as red colour for you

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I bet many of you don't know that queen asses don't have any significant wildlife back there in UK because animals native were long gone extinct from the island.
Now they are planning to indroduce wildlife.:lawl:

I guess this is because it is in their nature as everybody there is proud of Saint british empire.
876205-ywlzoythre-1524225649.jpg

Last edited:

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The best thing about Britain i like other than princess kate is British actors & British humour, acting skills are unmatched. No one comes close on planet period. I would just say that Britain is part of Indian history & it's contribution to india is unparalleled period both bad & good. my grandfather brother died fighting for British in Kohima as he was in British army back then. I still have his medals. I hope india trade relations improve with Europe & west in general though.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
I bet many of you don't know that queen asses don't have any significant wildlife back there in UK because animals native were long gone extinct from the island.
Now they are planning to indroduce wildlife.:lawl:

I guess this is because it is in their nature as everybody there is proud of Saint british empire.
View attachment 90379
Haha.. Europeans, who destroyed 96% of their primary forests, like to lecture the world on the environment. They started reforestation efforts only after having developed the continent substantially. Even today, the bulk of their reforested areas are working forests, or forests that they commercially exploit. Contrast that with India which, despite being relatively densely populated historically, conserved a much larger proportion of its original forests. Now Europeans and their crony environmental groups actively try to derail every large developmental project in India in the guise of protecting the environment. Hypocrites of the highest order they are.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles