success of the trial has shown
Brimstone's unrivalled ability to
swiftly strike numerous individual
vessels without the need to
laboriously designate each target,
thereby demonstrating its
prowess as a fire and forget
maritime surface attack weapon.

MBDA'S BRIMSTONE Simultaneously Destroys Multiple Attack Craft In Salvo Firing - YouTube

Immanuel

Country flag
I have a vision of our beloved NAG taking on this role, Helina being helo launched version. The Helina can be made bigger with same design to become a longer range version for fighter aircraft. The same version should also be fired from Namica style laucnhers from small ships and patrol vessels.

I believe Nag could be the ideal Modular weapons of choice for such uses using a variety of warheads. I also think Nag could be adapted into anti sub/ship missile too in order to target smaller ships/vessels.

CL-20 should be the H.E of choice, we should have Anti tank, Thermobaric, Bunker Busting, HE, Fragmentation warheads, Anti ship

Nag: For Tanks and other armored vehicles (4-6 km range)

Helina: For Helos and UAVs (7-10 km range)

Cobra: Aircraft/ Ship launched version ( 25-30 km)

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Helicopter+Nag=HeliNa

Sea+Nag=SeNa?

:troll:

I have a vision of our beloved NAG taking on this role, Helina being helo launched version. The Helina can be made bigger with same design to become a longer range version for fighter aircraft. The same version should also be fired from Namica style laucnhers from small ships and patrol vessels.

I believe Nag could be the ideal Modular weapons of choice for such uses using a variety of warheads. I also think Nag could be adapted into anti sub/ship missile too in order to target smaller ships/vessels.

CL-20 should be the H.E of choice, we should have Anti tank, Thermobaric, Bunker Busting, HE, Fragmentation warheads, Anti ship

Nag: For Tanks and other armored vehicles (4-6 km range)

Helina: For Helos and UAVs (7-10 km range)

Cobra: Aircraft/ Ship launched version ( 25-30 km)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles