Brigadier Ray No More

TrueSpirit2

Saddest day since I can recall. Cannot think of anything.
Hope he had a smooth transition.
He was the all that one needed- father-figure, guide, friend, the light... his qualities need no elaboration.
Life goes on. But, things won't be same again. A part of us dies with the ones we love.
All things, especially good things, come to an end. Still, this event is particularly hard to come to terms with.
Perhaps, this is what "shock" is. Total loss.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I am deeply saddened to learn passing away of our friend who taught us to debate with facts instead of our emotions. We all are going to miss his well researched contribution. May his soul rest in peace and give his family strength to bear the loss Brig. Ray. My salute to Brig. Ray.

Immanuel

Country flag
:india2:My deepest Condolences to Sir Brigadier Ray, a true soldier, a wise practitioner of the core values of a patriot. May his soul rest in peace. May this beautiful land of ours continue to produce more leaders/officers/patriots like him. I humbly take off my hat to this man and raise my palm in salutations. May his family find comfort and solace in this time of grief.

Ray Sir we will miss you & we thank you for your exemplary service to this nation and you gems of wisdom in this forum. May you walk with you with the Gods and the Angels, teaching them a thing or two about what it is to be a soldier in the Indian Army.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I haven't been to the forum in a long time, however I had to return for him.
A fellow bengali,friend,mentor and guide through my days in the world affairs board and continuing onto DFI and BR.
Sir,thank you for everything each tidbit,each jibe,each story,each bit of philosophy.You will truly be missed.

Poseidon

Country flag
RIP RAYC.He was a great member. Remember my conversations with him.

bennedose

@Yusuf could you pm me a contact email to Mrs Ray or one of his children so I can write in person? TIA

Ray used to be on BRF but something pissed him off. I came to DFI because I saw his name and posts on here - I used to be in touch with him on pvt email. Tributes are pouring in there as well.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@Yusuf could you pm me a contact email to Mrs Ray or one of his children so I can write in person? TIA

Ray used to be on BRF but something pissed him off. I came to DFI because I saw his name and posts on here - I used to be in touch with him on pvt email. Tributes are pouring in there as well.
Sent you text message Sir......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles