BREAKING- Taliban attack on Pakistani army posts.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Not sure why Taliban do this. Their govt is not recognised, no funds to run govt, fight with Pakistan is the last thing they want.
Don't fighters fight, conquer and take? If they pull down Pakistan they will recapture "their" lands, any wealth in Pakistan and accumulated weapons.
Wonder who caused all those hordes of nomadic German tribes to flee into Europe from Central Asia? Must have been somebody darn tough if they caused the Germans to flee.
Would you protect people who took what was yours? No? Neither would I. :D

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Don't fighters fight, conquer and take? If they pull down Pakistan they will recapture "their" lands, any wealth in Pakistan and accumulated weapons.
Wonder who caused all those hordes of nomadic German tribes to flee into Europe from Central Asia? Must have been somebody darn tough if they caused the Germans to flee.
Would you protect people who took what was yours? No? Neither would I. :D
India should supply artillery to Taliban , if they fight Pakistan.
Some old 130 mm m 46 guns will do wonders.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Are those 105 mm shells in second pic I posted ?
I m confused by the shape of the fuse
I am not a soldier. I think older US/Canada art pieces are mostly 105mm but doesn't matter. Taliban will use whatever they get their hands on. Be careful they don't try to use them on you one day.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
cool pic. Reading from news reports and watching some videos seems to me that when the Taliban fight they are ghosts and shadows. What good is artillery when there is nobody and nothing to shoot at? The poor artillery soldiers would just be left as targets for ghosts.
That pic is from Chinese border

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
cool pic. Reading from news reports and watching some videos seems to me that when the Taliban fight they are ghosts and shadows. What good is artillery when there is nobody and nothing to shoot at? The poor artillery soldiers would just be left as targets for ghosts.
Taliban has mostly 122mm d 30 howitzers , India. , used that equipment also and manufactures ammo
So we supplied ammo to Afghans before taking

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Taliban has mostly 122mm d 30 howitzers , India. , used that equipment also and manufactures ammo
So we supplied ammo to Afghans before taking
Sure, set pieces requires an army. An army requires a nation. A nation requires civilization and order. Civilization requires trade/business thus everybody needed, everybody richer. :)

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
India should provide military aid to Afghans .
Arty shells etc
In my opinion, we could do that and we could create unrest in Pakistan from Afghanistan Border.

If we want to Destroy Pakistan than we must do it internally, we must create unrest internally in Pakistan.

Maybe we should supply Taliban with a couple of cheap Weopons which they could use against Pakistan Army.

Note-(Not sure though if supplying Taliban with Weopons would be a good thing to do though, the Possibility of Supplying Taliban Weopons is not really Possible to be honest)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles