BREAKING NEWS: Pakistan is selling nuclear materials to N Korea and China knows it, US sources say

curryman

I'd like to ask where are those US fanboys who were rooting lustily when Modi, who now appears woefully short-sighted, went to aMerica to gather support for support on NSG issue? It turned out to be a damp squib. In Russia, should we trust. If only he had made one trip to Russia instead of wasting four on America, we'd probably be sitting in NSG high table now. If there is one country who can arm twist any country in the world, it is undoubtedly Russia.
On what basis are you making these comments? You are making a lot of assumption here. First, that Modi went to US, speak in front of Congress, just for joining NSG? Indo-US relations go beyond joining overrated groupings like NSG. Second, what makes you think Russia can twist China's arm? And if could twist China's arms, why hasn't it already done so?

Country flag
I'd like to ask where are those US fanboys who were rooting lustily when Modi, who now appears woefully short-sighted, went to aMerica to gather support for support on NSG issue? It turned out to be a damp squib. In Russia, should we trust. If only he had made one trip to Russia instead of wasting four on America, we'd probably be sitting in NSG high table now. If there is one country who can arm twist any country in the world, it is undoubtedly Russia.
India was allied with Russia for decades how did it prevent being surrounded by two nuclear neighbors?

India was a good ally of Russia? How did India help Russia in their defeat in Afghanistan?

India and Russia relations were not as deep as many Indians wish it was.

lupgain

Country flag
India is accepting North Korean students despite the 2008 UN embargo. That makes her complicit, period.
Oh Boy Oh Boy, whom are you trusting an Arab Channel, really... we are educating them, world knows it they are UN aided centres... but not giving technology.... Please read the article before you present it...

Pakistan gave them DIY Components.. just assemble and make weapons.... Do you understand the difference ... oh you won't ... you double crossed China your daddy ....

Get some air, boy.... :playball::playball::playball::playball::yo::yo:

Neo

Oh Boy Oh Boy, whom are you trusting an Arab Channel, really... we are educating them, world knows it they are UN aided centres... but not giving technology.... Please read the article before you present it...

Pakistan gave them DIY Components.. just assemble and make weapons.... Do you understand the difference ... oh you won't ... you double crossed China your daddy ....

Get some air, boy.... :playball::playball::playball::playball::yo::yo:
There's also a South Korean link in my post smart a$$.

lupgain

Country flag
There's also a South Korean link in my post smart a$$.
Seriously Man..... You know you did the same world knows Pakistan is best at , Ctrl C, Ctrl V.....
Check where the Korean news post is referring to for the news....

Further the same news said,

“The training may very well have helped North Korea's military programs,” Bruce E. Bechtol Jr, president of the International Council on Korean Studies, said in an email to Al Jazeera. “The result of the probe does not necessarily make India complicit."

PAKISTANIS WHEN CONFRONTED CONFIRMED THAT WITH PROOF OF PHOTOS OF THEY WERE IN CONTACT WITH NORTH KOREAN AGENTS AND SALE DID HAPPEN.....

RICHARD CLARKE , In his interview to an american channel said long back in 2011,
" Pakistanis are Pathological Liars, they don't even know themselves when they are lying..."

Please boy, Stop saying :bs: :hehe::hehe:

Bahamut

India is accepting North Korean students despite the 2008 UN embargo. That makes her complicit, period.
There is a differences between accepting student and selling nuclear material,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lupgain

Country flag
There is a differences between accepting student and selling nuclear material,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Exactly I agree with you..... and we all understand the difference which is more serious offence...... Pakistan selling WMD or we accepting students to provide knowledge ... so World has already accepted it,... Duplicacy is Pakistan's philosophy and eternal policy... :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited:

Bharat Ek Khoj

In Russia, should we trust. If only he had made one trip to Russia instead of wasting four on America,
I'm neither in support of US, nor in russia, completely. Modi started visiting countries when he was CM of Gujarat.
Two of the Russia visits have proved fatal. Once he got infected with a deadly disease (during Guj CM time) and another was - the next plane was shot down, after Modi's plane passed.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
India was allied with Russia for decades how did it prevent being surrounded by two nuclear neighbors?

India was a good ally of Russia? How did India help Russia in their defeat in Afghanistan?

India and Russia relations were not as deep as many Indians wish it was.
#1 China was a declared nuclear power long before India. Gujral spilled the beans on Indian plans for Kahuta when Pak was a nuclear infant. When your own PM betrays your cause, it is better to not find fault in your friends.

#2 It didn't. But we supported the Northern Alliance and funded it nonetheless. We did passively what we could to not support Taliban. However, there can be no argument that India is much much less than an ideal friend.

#3 Yes, you are right. That is why we hoped someone could fix it. But instead of fixing it, he chose to break and/or strain it even further. What could be more unfortunate?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
On what basis are you making these comments? You are making a lot of assumption here. First, that Modi went to US, speak in front of Congress, just for joining NSG? Indo-US relations go beyond joining overrated groupings like NSG. Second, what makes you think Russia can twist China's arm? And if could twist China's arms, why hasn't it already done so?
I don't think Modi went to USA to bring votes and cash of NRIs when he spoke in front of US Congress, another Madison Square Garden event would have sufficed for that. So it is not assuming much when one is saying he did this with an eye on the NSG high table.
Second, NSG is overrated, yes. I cannot disagree with you. However, it seems the PM has got a fetish for capturing key positions in defunct, irrelevant and progressively ineffective groups like UNSC, NSG etc. We should be strengthening BRICS instead and doing more activity under SCO.

Russia can twist arms, and it is not because of my thinking. First Russia is much more powerful than what China ever was, is or will be. Mind you, it was the Russians who went into Syria, bombed ISIS and destroyed US propped Al-Nusra. What could USA do? Nothing. The US were good enough to let Russia be. Arrogant as they are, the US is not foolish that they enrage the bear. Then you have your issue of Crimea. Snatched from right under the US nose. What could US do? Nothing. Made a lot of noise, spent a lot of money in encircling Russia with bases, missiles and drills. But the bear is still the bear, wild. The US dares not do anything.
Now, what makes me think China would fear Russia? Well, if a country like Russia were your neighbour, no matter how powerful you were, would you not be afraid of the implications of being in her bad books? No sane diplomatic policy would want that. If Russia really wanted India to be in NSG and so did India, I think Russia would have done a lot more. Unfortunately GoI is busy trying to get into bed with the ****** and the jews. This is the most unfortunate happening of recent times.

Country flag
You have good points . But I will emphasize that if you have Russia choose between India and China there is no question Russia will choose China.i will also say that relations with Russia are not strained and Russia has become almost an Insignificant power. NATO has successfully surrounded Russia and there is nothing even Russia can do about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles