Breaking news: Arnab Goswami admitted to hospital after scuffle with wife!!!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Arnab Goswami admitted to hospital after scuffle with wife

The nation has been scam free for 3 days in a row and this has caused some unintended consequences..

Cops were called in to newsman Arnab '22 questions' Goswami's residence after an instance of domestic violence was reported by his wife Pipi Goswami last night.

According to close friends, Arnab was very angry and stressed by the fact that he didn't have any new scam to crow about for the last 3 days and the frustration seems to have got the better of him. It may be remembered that many citizens are perplexed and puzzled that no scam has been reported from any part of the country over the last few days. Things have gotten so worse that CNN-IBN editor Rajdeep Sardesai has been camping near the Comptroller and Auditor General Of India's (CAG) residence since the last two days with the hope of getting some information on a new scam.

"He came in last night and found Pipi watching a religious channel, lost his temper and started questioning her with 4 other imaginary guests. He then sat down and started preparing his trademark 22 questions. Pipi didn't waste a second and called her mother informing her that she will be coming home for a few days. After keeping the phone, she went to the living room where Arnab was sitting, dragged him to the floor and beat the daylights out of him using a special broom that she had kept for such occasions. Before Arnab could even criticise her cooking, Pipi lifted him and slammed him on the centre table. But Arnab got up and flung Pipi. That was indeed the last straw. Pipi got up, lifted a box containing printouts of questions Arnab had asked his guests over the last few years and hit him on the head with it. Adjusting his glasses and mumbling 'the nation seeks answers' Arnab collapsed on a bottle of ketchup. He fainted even before I could finish tweeting on this incident," a neighbor said.

Arnab has been admitted to a local hospital and is recovering. He suffered broken orbital bone, broken nose, bruised ego and a severe concussion. Police have meanwhile registered a complaint and are investigating. The government has announced a compensation of Rs 10 lakh to be paid to Pipi over the next two months. The compensation is for tolerating Arnab for this long, sources said.

Pipi Goswami after Arnab flung her!

Arnab Goswami in his hospital bed. His channel is viewing the episode as a significant marketing opportunity.

;D!!!

Reactions: sob

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This can go to the Jokes thread no? Why do we need a separate thread!

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Someone plz take two hands of Thakur.............wait dont we have a member with 'Gabbar' user id...

Oracle

/\/\/\ I have already proposed that many times. So, I am Gabbar.

sob

Mod
Country flag
I have been missing Arnab for some time now on Prime Time. He is the best source of unadulterated entertainment on TV

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I have been missing Arnab for some time now on Prime Time. He is the best source of unadulterated entertainment on TV
And he does it with all the seriousness he can.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Arnab Goswami is far more better than congresee Tatoos of NDTV et al. Such tasteless humor is uncalled for a reporter who has ripped off the skin of dictator thugs like Mani Shankar Ayer and likewise.

All the power to Arnob Goswami.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Arnab Goswami is far more better than congresee Tatoos of NDTV et al. Such tasteless humor is uncalled for a reporter who has ripped off the skin of dictator thugs like Mani Shankar Ayer and likewise.

All the power to Arnob Goswami.
I thought Barkha is a IS.. Sorry can't write more lest I get sued by her.

Dark_Prince

BULL SHYT.........Cheap shots by the people who are scared of their filth being revealed and obviously, congressi (aka black gora) fanboys at work!!

I support Arnab's quest against corruption and dynasty nepotist shameless politics!! He is infinite times better than the scamsters and traitors of NDTV and IBN!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles